Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Understanding Roqua-ism: The RPG Philosophy of Roqua aka YES!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Ok has anyone here even see Roqua to say the name of a game that he likes? It is serious question. I have never seen him talk about games that he likes. All the time he come here,calls people children that play consosltarded games and when you ask him "Which games are good?",he either beat around the bush or disappears. It looks like he really hates RPG games and don't even know it. Maybe he will be more happy in a CoD forum?

Master

Arbiter
Yes's description of New vegas as a spinoff of Fallout 3 is spot on:
It is a spinoff of the real fallout games. Is that Buffy whatever spinoff a worthy Buffy Series? No, because it isn't Buffy, it is a spinoff of Buffy. I wish people could be less retarded here and think critically about pretty much anything. If you like something doesn't mean you have to be blind to logic or reason.

Could Obsidian have hired Tim Cain to give their spinoff game credibility and make it a real fallout? Yes, but they didn't. They chose to make a game with the same meaningless chargen, and same meaningless chardev in the same shitty spirit of the Bethesda Fallout spin-offs. Is NV closer to FO3 or the real fallouts? FO3 by a mile. So it is actually a FO3 spinoff and not even a real Fallout spinoff.

I'd bet my ballsack that Tim Cain would have ensured that stats mattered and did something, and chardev also did something and mattered. And he would have made the game good. And I'd bet my ballsack and penis he wouldn't allow some travesty console UI to ship on pc games and it would have a working, functional pc GUI and hotkeys and all the whole shebang.

Lastly, I hate you monkey savages so much it hurts.

description of NV fans:
Savages, monkey lowbrow cretins of filth and retarded helmet wearing, window licking, sock shaking demagoguery.
excellent:salute:

The man just has extremely low tolerance for console thrash and bad design in general.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
They had no time to work on the UI and one of Chris Avellone's greatest regrets was all the wasted time they spent on kotor 2's new interface. :M

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Without reading anything since I last posted (so I don't get angry and don't do this) - I just want to apologize for my behavior. I had an incident last night that caused me to think about how I've become. Or become worse. Without going into detail, different parts of my life are in various states of falling apart. Probably because I have something wrong with me. More than anger. I have recently acted like a lunatic on this forum and lash out like a petulant child over nonsense. I apologize for this as well as saying hurtful things just to say hurtful things, even if I do not believe them at all. At best I am the type of retard that attacks specials needs people on a forum for games. You can fill in the at worst yourself. This has been growing in me for a long time, and has been on full display since I've came back some years ago. Since I want to be a real person and not some half-crazed lunatic who has his issue exacerbated by talking to people on a rpg forum I clearly need to self-eject. Officially or unofficially.

I sincerely apologize to those who used to be my friends, the people that still managed to somewhat not hate me since I've been back, all the people I've said mean things to, and any witness to my unacceptable and extremely childish behavior.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Without reading anything since I last posted (so I don't get angry and don't do this) - I just want to apologize for my behavior. I had an incident last night that caused me to think about how I've become. Or become worse. Without going into detail, different parts of my life are in various states of falling apart. Probably because I have something wrong with me. More than anger. I have recently acted like a lunatic on this forum and lash out like a petulant child over nonsense. I apologize for this as well as saying hurtful things just to say hurtful things, even if I do not believe them at all. At best I am the type of retard that attacks specials needs people on a forum for games. You can fill in the at worst yourself. This has been growing in me for a long time, and has been on full display since I've came back some years ago. Since I want to be a real person and not some half-crazed lunatic who has his issue exacerbated by talking to people on a rpg forum I clearly need to self-eject. Officially or unofficially.

I sincerely apologize to those who used to be my friends, the people that still managed to somewhat not hate me since I've been back, all the people I've said mean things to, and any witness to my unacceptable and extremely childish behavior.
I don't have a problem with your hate mate,it is pretty amusing and entertaining,at least you have some feelz unlike a lot of people here. If you have shit to let out,then let it out. Doubt that many people here will loose their mind for some guy throwing hate at them on the internet. We all vent some anger on the internet,it is forum filled with cynical people that hate parts of the real life because they see how wrong it is the modern "civilization". Do what is right for you and your health,both physically and mentally,if a bunch of retards get insulted,then so be it. I do hope that you don't self eject,it is fun throwing shit with you ;).

PS:Just answer. What is your favourite rpg?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'd bet my ballsack and penis that Roqua didn't intend to include me in this lavish apology of his.

However, good on him for the effort.

Edit: Wait a minute, let me amend that. Actually, let me wax poetic Codexia for a moment.

YES!, aka Roqua, is a guy that's been around these parts for a long time. Many of you may not know that, being the newfag console monkeys that you are. Back in Codex' glory years, Roqua was there arguing every day (in much the same manner as he does now) with the likes of VD, St. Proverbius, Rex, among many others, including his greatest rival, of course, the Infamous Bryce. Codex is made of a collection of personalities; that's what makes us who we are. We make us who we are, even you young goofy morons. Without our severely imbalanced personalities, without all the unfiltered autism each and every one of us brings to the table, this place would have dissolved into the flavorless mix of shit water and non-sugar-added Kool-Aid packets that make up the internet as we know it, many years ago.

So Roqua, hear this: you are important here, whether you feel like that right now or not. Now please don't get me wrong: you are important in the same ways that people like Andhaira and kc is/were here at Codex. You bring your own unique flavor of sweetness to this particular shit water concoction, and you should be recognized for that. We could easily go on without you, but what I'm trying to say is that it wouldn't be the same if you left.

So take that for what it's worth. I may not like your personality a whole lot (which I'm sure is mutual), but I respect your perseverance here.

Last edited:

PorkBarrellGuy

Well this thread went to surprising places. Not bad places, just surprising.

Bocian

Arcane

You're still a faggot, though.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Roqua is actually a nice person. It may come as a shock to people who only read the drivel he writes for the casual insults, but he's not at all malicious. You can have a furious argument with him one day and the next day he's forgotten who you are, which is what forum'ing should be all about.

Yet another post that proves all codexers are inherently nice people.

Alas, not all. There are many who are obsessive compulsives, for whom one can have one mild disagreement with in passing one day and one can find one's self 'dogged' for the rest of their entire stay on the site. In this regards, let's compare the two antagonists in this thread:

1. A guy who talks mostly bollocks and is too easily diverted by casual insults and finds it very hard to let a conversation drop.

vs.

2. A guy who will never forget a single thing anyone ever says and will bear a grudge for eternity if you find the correct way to tickle him. Someone who hardly ever converses, but passively aggressively harasses people over long periods with little jibes every now and then which all stem back to some forgotten detail years ago.

You can ignore 1s quite easily, 2s are the forum-killers. Roqua always loses because 1s always lose, as their constant outbusts are indeed a form of weakness and lack of self control. 2s usually end-up dominating forums because instead of letting it all out, they let all their misery build-up, to be extolled randomly at some random time, usually in some dog-pile invitation, such as this embarrassing thread.

Because 2s are more manly, most male-dominated forums tend to dominated by them. 1s, more open guys, ie: more feminine guys, usually cause great excitement for the 2s because the 1s constantly provide vent outlets for the 2s, the price being eventual cessation of posting. SMA, Rogua, Irenanus, etc, they are all of the same mould.

Nice people? 1s are usually 'nicer', 2s are usually 'politer'.

PorkBarrellGuy

My crazy theory was that he was actually more than one person, because I noticed his ability to be relatively, well, bearable (all things considered) in other areas of conversation elsewhere on the forum.

ChaDargo

Arcane
My crazy theory was that he was actually more than one person, because I noticed his ability to be relatively, well, bearable (all things considered) in other areas of conversation elsewhere on the forum.

By "crazy theory" do you mean Dissociative Identity Disorder?
:hmmm:

Bohr

Arcane
Perhaps Roqua-ism was just ahead of its time

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom