Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I'll take your ass virginity as a trophy, you fucking moron. Are you saying I no longer have the right to defend myself against unprovoked retard attacks? Ban me or shut your fucking mouth you fucking old perverted pedophile. Just because some little retarded kid has a crush on you doesn't mean you are a real person now.

You seem upset.

Lets get this straight - I make a post and get attacked by retards. I defend myself. One of the retards admits to having a boy-crush on you. You are a known pedophile. The thread gets retardo'ed, and you blame me and not the retards attacking me?

Seems like modern codex through and through. You are as fucking retarded and childish as your young lovers, you fucking moron. You got that retarded reference he made with the picture too, didn't you?

I have more video of you super cute lovers-

PorkBarrellGuy

Reasons I'm not interested in taking your test (let me count the ways)
1. Waste of time that could be better spent driving you insane
2. Validity of any internet IQ test should be immediately considered suspect
3. I have absolutely NOTHING to prove to someone like you in regards to my intelligence quotient
4. In any event I'm 99.999 percent sure I would test several standard deviations over anyone who thinks Family Guy clips on YouTube are an acceptable substitute for a proper insult

You are positively un-threatening in absolutely every conceivable way, Roqua, and I really don't foresee that changing.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Reasons I'm not interested in taking your test (let me count the ways)
1. Waste of time that could be better spent driving you insane
2. Validity of any internet IQ test should be immediately considered suspect
3. I have absolutely NOTHING to prove to someone like you in regards to my intelligence quotient
4. In any event I'm 99.999 percent sure I would test several standard deviations over anyone who thinks Family Guy clips on YouTube are an acceptable substitute for a proper insult

You are positively un-threatening in absolutely every conceivable way, Roqua, and I really don't foresee that changing.

In summation you have no balls and are frightened people will find out how retarded you are.

You are aptly named as you are like a little yapping rat terrier with a crackhead whore mother.

What a fucking pussy. You disgust real people. With your retard eyes, and fucked up chromosomes, and your drooling, window licking mouth. Your kind should be put down out of mercy, and save the rest of us from your inane pussy ramblings.

I tried having an actual discussion with you at first, but all you have is retard spewings from a mongoloid with no balls. But now all I have is fighting retard fire with retard fire.

Have you sent Crispy/Herbert any pictures of you in your helmet yet, Chris? Has he asked why you are unemployed?

Here is more video of you two love birds-

PorkBarrellGuy

I think the proposition that you are capable of carrying on a constructive conversation is funny, in much the same way I find absurdist humor funny

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
We should take bets on if Chris will swing back to depression from his current manic state and curl up on his little retard bed before I take my ball and go home before anal leakage ruins more of my underwears.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I think the proposition that you are capable of carrying on a constructive conversation is funny, in much the same way I find absurdist humor funny

Yet, somehow I am not the frightened chicken that is too scared to accept a simple challenge. Nor the humongous retard that stalks someone just to get in retard fights on a forum for a genre I don't even like.

Yet, I have a job and a family and accomplishments. Yet I'm the one with balls. Yet I'm an adult and you are a retard child.

What exactly are you trying to get out of this? Do you think if you post last you win somehow? My goal is for you to leave me the fuck alone. Of course that is too much to ask from your brand of invalid retard. But I can amuse myself fighting retard fire with retard fire and hope against all odds you and your retard compadres leave this site, or at least leave me alone and no longer direct your unprovoked retard fury at me.

Here is a video of you funny things you do

PorkBarrellGuy

Yet, somehow I am not the frightened chicken that is too scared to accept a simple challenge. Nor the humongous retard that stalks someone just to get in retard fights on a forum for a genre I don't even like.

1324685104001.jpg

Yet, I have a job and a family and accomplishments. Yet I'm the one with balls. Yet I'm an adult and you are a retard child.
8e6.png

What exactly are you trying to get out of this? Do you think if you post last you win somehow? My goal is for you to leave me the fuck alone. Of course that is too much to ask from your brand of invalid retard. But I can amuse myself fighting retard fire with retard fire and hope against all odds you and your retard compadres leave this site, or at least leave me alone and no longer direct your unprovoked retard fury at me.

Oh honey, you're too much fun to leave alone.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

So, you stalk me, verbally attack me, and harass me to have fun? Sounds exactly like retarded child thinking. Its like you are dead set on proving everything I say about you as obvious to even other child retards as it is to me.

Here is a video of you saying more retarded shit-

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Teehee. You really are cut from Bryce's cloth. Are you saying you now have enough sack to meet me in person? Where do you live?

In your head, rent-free

And now, witness as the retard spews retard gibberish and nothing comes of it but more retard drama.

How does it feel being less of a man than bettlejuice? He at least had balls. He was as brainless as you, sure. But he had balls.

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Damn, get a roomsubforum you two already.
:popamole:

Let me guess - you have reasoned out that my defending myself from retard attacks is somehow me wanting to participate in retard attacks against me? How have you reasoned this?
I prefer not to overthink posts on some internet forum. I just post random shit that comes to mind and get on with my day. :happytrollboy:
But hey, let's discuss, what you got wrong from my post while we're at it, shall we?
my defending myself from retard attacks is somehow me wanting to participate in retard attacks against me?
Wrong, I only said that you have to move your shitfight to some other place, because:
1)It got old fast
2)It infested several threads that were discussing more pressing issues (like buttons and jews and I dunno I'm making shit up as I go, gimme a break, alright?)
So yeah, sorry, you twisted the words and got'em wrong. Case closed.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Damn, get a roomsubforum you two already.
:popamole:

Let me guess - you have reasoned out that my defending myself from retard attacks is somehow me wanting to participate in retard attacks against me? How have you reasoned this?
I prefer not to overthink posts on some internet forum. I just post random shit that comes to mind and get on with my day. :happytrollboy:
But hey, let's discuss, what you got wrong from my post while we're at it, shall we?
my defending myself from retard attacks is somehow me wanting to participate in retard attacks against me?
Wrong, I only said that you have to move your shitfight to some other place, because:
1)It got old fast
2)It infested several threads that were discussing more pressing issues (like buttons and jews and I dunno I'm making shit up as I go, gimme a break, alright?)
So yeah, sorry, you twisted the words and got'em wrong. Case closed.

1) I didn't start it
2) I can't move to where a retard that stalks me attacks me. I don't control what threads retards attack me in
So yeah, sorry, you twisted the words and got them wrong. Case closed. :love:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
3. No Spamming

Spamming is the repeated posting of the same (or similar) message, be that in the same thread or many different threads. Spamming, especially in non-GD forums, is an instant death sentence (or will be, on most occasions). We shall reign holy hell-fire down upon those who think that posting the same thing repeatedly is a good idea. You shall know no-end to my wrath and it is highly likely that your account will not survive. This goes for repeatedly re-posting the same topic in either the same or multiple forums, or re-posting the same message in multiple threads (and the same thread repeatedly too is a bad idea). Spamming is wrong kids. Don't do it. This has been your mandatory FBI warning.
4. Don't Get Personal

aka Watch the Harassment. According to Wikipedia, "Harassment covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive". It would be difficult to say the Codex has a zero tolerance of harassment as we allow robust debate, during which colourful phrases such as "conservatard" and "biowhore" are thrown about by our users with gleeful abandon.

We also give users colourful tags such as "dumbfuck!"; we have two members who have been awarded the title "undisputed queen of faggotry" and we have used "village idiot" and other labels from time-to-time to identify particularly troublesome users, all of which could be considered a form of harassment.

So you are, within reason, perfectly allowed to call someone a miserable lying shit-cock of a whore, or whatever colourful language you can come up with for them, if that is indeed your opinion of them and their thoughts. Like-wise, The Management™ has the right to give you whatever colourful tag we're able to concoct for whatever reasons we deem appropriate. However, due to a few instances, we are drawing a line in the sand where we feel things have gotten too personal:

4.1. Stalker-ish Behaviour: Behaviour which we're broadly defining as anything remotely involving tracking down someone's location (such as city, town, street address, phone number) or personal info (such as real name or photos, unless disclosed by the poster him- or herself) - or harassing them on other sites such as Facebook or YouTube, especially suggesting doing things to them that would or could be considered criminal. There has been A Real Instance™, police were involved and the Administrators do not appreciate real police rocking up at their real doorsteps to ask about bullshit that happened on an internet forum. It's all fun and games until someone has to go to a Police station to try and explain the Codex. Strangely enough, it has nothing to do with any of the more recent well known stalkery threads and was one that caught us by surprise, go figure. As such, any instances of stalkerish behaviour may result in an entire nuking of the accounts involved and deletion of relevant threads - even if it's just a bad joke. As always, we're much more inclined to nuke if you're just a shit-poster.

4.2. Personal Details: There has been a recent rise in requests for admins to delete threads, usually after some moron has posted personal details about their sex life and only just discovered that the internet is not private - and that with a bit of googling and some basic information, anyone can be found. Where once we would have told you "too bad. Crime can't be undone. And your stupidity can't be either. It is not our job to clean up after you", we are instead drawing a line in the sand here. As such, if you post the real names, images, address or other details of anyone (be they a member of this forum or not) without their permission, we will remove it if it's been requested we do so, or if we think it crosses a line. This includes instances where we have had requests from non-members who have found images and other details of themselves posted on the Codex - in the case of such requests, those details will be removed.

4.3. Shit-posting: From time to time, we get users who, upon review of their posts, it is discovered that they have not really added anything of value to the Codex. Their posts are typically only ever in GD and their few forays into the other forums provide little insight or opinion. It's not surprising to find these users often spend all their time complaining about other users - in many cases following them from thread to thread, rather than debating or discussing actual issues. We define these people as shit-posters and we define their posts as shit-posting.

These users eventually make the mistake of pissing off one of the Moderators with their Shitposting, which leads to said Moderator advising the Administrators, which usually leads to a ban and nuking of all their posts. As a simple rule, if you've gained this much attention and we make a judgement that the Codex would not lose anything by banning you, we will probably ban you. You should note that there are some Moderators who are more than happy to bring these users to the attention of the Administrators on a regular basis and not banning half the forum is an ongoing struggle.

PorkBarrellGuy

I love this accusation of "stalking" being made. Grand total of, what, 3 threads where I've decided to fuck with him, all in the great shit-filter that is Participation Awards where he's been an absolutely insufferable fart-cloud of a human being. He's bawling like a 3-year old with a scraped knee over getting as much shit as he excretes all over everyone else on this forum. Fucking amazing.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I love this accusation of "stalking" being made. Grand total of, what, 3 threads where I've decided to fuck with him, all in the great shit-filter that is Participation Awards where he's been an absolutely insufferable fart-cloud of a human being. He's bawling like a 3-year old with a scraped knee over getting as much shit as he excretes all over everyone else on this forum. Fucking amazing.

DarkUnderlord said:
3. No Spamming

Spamming is the repeated posting of the same (or similar) message, be that in the same thread or many different threads. Spamming, especially in non-GD forums, is an instant death sentence (or will be, on most occasions). We shall reign holy hell-fire down upon those who think that posting the same thing repeatedly is a good idea. You shall know no-end to my wrath and it is highly likely that your account will not survive. This goes for repeatedly re-posting the same topic in either the same or multiple forums, or re-posting the same message in multiple threads (and the same thread repeatedly too is a bad idea). Spamming is wrong kids. Don't do it. This has been your mandatory FBI warning.
4. Don't Get Personal

aka Watch the Harassment. According to Wikipedia, "Harassment covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive". It would be difficult to say the Codex has a zero tolerance of harassment as we allow robust debate, during which colourful phrases such as "conservatard" and "biowhore" are thrown about by our users with gleeful abandon.

We also give users colourful tags such as "dumbfuck!"; we have two members who have been awarded the title "undisputed queen of faggotry" and we have used "village idiot" and other labels from time-to-time to identify particularly troublesome users, all of which could be considered a form of harassment.

So you are, within reason, perfectly allowed to call someone a miserable lying shit-cock of a whore, or whatever colourful language you can come up with for them, if that is indeed your opinion of them and their thoughts. Like-wise, The Management™ has the right to give you whatever colourful tag we're able to concoct for whatever reasons we deem appropriate. However, due to a few instances, we are drawing a line in the sand where we feel things have gotten too personal:

4.1. Stalker-ish Behaviour: Behaviour which we're broadly defining as anything remotely involving tracking down someone's location (such as city, town, street address, phone number) or personal info (such as real name or photos, unless disclosed by the poster him- or herself) - or harassing them on other sites such as Facebook or YouTube, especially suggesting doing things to them that would or could be considered criminal. There has been A Real Instance™, police were involved and the Administrators do not appreciate real police rocking up at their real doorsteps to ask about bullshit that happened on an internet forum. It's all fun and games until someone has to go to a Police station to try and explain the Codex. Strangely enough, it has nothing to do with any of the more recent well known stalkery threads and was one that caught us by surprise, go figure. As such, any instances of stalkerish behaviour may result in an entire nuking of the accounts involved and deletion of relevant threads - even if it's just a bad joke. As always, we're much more inclined to nuke if you're just a shit-poster.

4.2. Personal Details: There has been a recent rise in requests for admins to delete threads, usually after some moron has posted personal details about their sex life and only just discovered that the internet is not private - and that with a bit of googling and some basic information, anyone can be found. Where once we would have told you "too bad. Crime can't be undone. And your stupidity can't be either. It is not our job to clean up after you", we are instead drawing a line in the sand here. As such, if you post the real names, images, address or other details of anyone (be they a member of this forum or not) without their permission, we will remove it if it's been requested we do so, or if we think it crosses a line. This includes instances where we have had requests from non-members who have found images and other details of themselves posted on the Codex - in the case of such requests, those details will be removed.

4.3. Shit-posting: From time to time, we get users who, upon review of their posts, it is discovered that they have not really added anything of value to the Codex. Their posts are typically only ever in GD and their few forays into the other forums provide little insight or opinion. It's not surprising to find these users often spend all their time complaining about other users - in many cases following them from thread to thread, rather than debating or discussing actual issues. We define these people as shit-posters and we define their posts as shit-posting.

These users eventually make the mistake of pissing off one of the Moderators with their Shitposting, which leads to said Moderator advising the Administrators, which usually leads to a ban and nuking of all their posts. As a simple rule, if you've gained this much attention and we make a judgement that the Codex would not lose anything by banning you, we will probably ban you. You should note that there are some Moderators who are more than happy to bring these users to the attention of the Administrators on a regular basis and not banning half the forum is an ongoing struggle.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
we have two members who have been awarded the title "undisputed queen of faggotry" ... from time-to-time to identify particularly troublesome users

Wait, what???

Are any staff looking into your troubling interest in this particular special needs child, Herbert?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom