Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Meanwhile on Humble Bundle....
Picked Red Solstice and saw this
CknPx1r1.jpg

thinking.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Meanwhile on Humble Bundle....
Picked Red Solstice and saw this
CknPx1r1.jpg

thinking.png

Interesting. I get the "Hope for Orphans", "National Parks" and "Fan Favorite Graphic Novels" bundles, but instead of the other two I get an "Attack on Titan" bundle.

I know that there can be regional bundles, but this is the first time I see it so strongly.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
MotherMachinae could you check out what's inside the Rockstar bundle?
It's not up yet. No clue when it go up, the closest is next Friday Tuesday but then?
I know there are bundles for consoles too so maybe that's one of them?
Otherwise I would grab some GTAs and Max Paynes (might try 3rd one).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I doubt it has GTA 5. Will $1 tier it for (what will most likely be) Max Payne games.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/rockstar-games-bundle

It happened

$1.00
– Manhunt
– Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
– Grand Theft Auto III
– Max Payne

$7.67
– Bully: Scholarship Edition
– Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
– L.A. Noire
– Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

$15.00
– L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle
– Grand Theft Auto IV
– Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
– Max Payne 3 + Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Hmm, only thing I dont have is Episodes from Liberty City. Might get it on Friday when Monthly comes out.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Bought the $1 tier -- GTA3/Vice City and Max Payne one are worth the buck to replay. BTA tier is terrible value. $15 is mediocre. Max Payne 3 is shit and has been as low as $2 on its own. GTA4 has shitloads of other DRM on top of Steam.

Hmm, only thing I dont have is Episodes from Liberty City. Might get it on Friday when Monthly comes out.

Just get it for $5 during a Steam sale versus paying $15 for the entire bundle for one game? Unless you're super eager to give me your spare copy of Max Payne 2!!

Crichton

Prophet
I got that Fanatical bundle and ended up with some extra indie games; PM if you would like one of the following:

- Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!

- Infectonator: Survivors

- Still Not Dead

- Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!

- The Way

- Wick

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Humble Classics Return Bundle

$1
Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse
Shadowrun Returns
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Pay above average (currently $6.87)
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Digital Deluxe Edition
Age of Wonders III
Xenonauts

Pay $15
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut Edition

I own all of these except for Age of Wonders III. While I am interested in that, I don't feel like it's worth getting for 1 game.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Oh boy, InXile are getting desperate aren't they.

Still, amazing value in that bundle. $7 tier gives you like 300h of semi-incline gaming. Not bad at all.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
This must be the first ever Humble Bundle, where I would be interested in every listed game, but already own all of them.

And I do not expect this situation to ever occur again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom