Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Thread - Director's Cut

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Go fuck yourself with your retarded questions. I'm not talking about the last fucking 5 years.
Nobody gives a shit about the shit new games that you're peddling.
10 fucking "favorite" games in the last five years. :lol: :lol: That's how you know you're talking with a moron with shit taste. If I had 10!!!! favorite games from the last 5 years I should kill myself.

Underrail is probably the only game from the last 5 years I actually completed and enjoyed.
And I played inXile's abortions because I payed for them.

Otherwise, whatever else I may have tried I either forgot or was garbage not worth wasting time on (PoE).

And is this what you call putting your money where your mouth is? Answering what are your favorite games from the last 5 years? :lol:
Listing favorites. :lol: Do you want maybe to pull the chair from underneath me too and then maybe be friends?

What a useless waste of oxygen you are.

But I'm sure you're going to declare yourself a winner here too because my answer to your retarded irrelevant question was not whatever the fuck you expected.
By the way, you'll probably have to search really hard if you're expecting anyone anywhere to put inXile's abortions into any kind of favorite list.
But to use that as a measure of someone's taste, since I assume you want people to list these as favorite, is just lol.

So you are saying you don't like games?

Also, you need your medication adjusted. And the money where your mouth is statement is obviously the IQ quiz challenge I have been offering any of you actual retards, so we can have solid numbers and proof instead of blatantly retarded and crazy people like you running your monkey mouths. I'm always up for it and even have ESOMETHING agreeing to be the moderator/adjudicator. But, seriously, you need to adjust your meds first because you come off really, really crazy - which is pretty significant feat on this site. If you don't adjust them and become something a little closer to stable I am willing to give you 30 points free. What do you say, tiger?

Edit- please hit reply so I know when you do.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Also funny calling me a kid, console player. Seeing how you actually think inXile's abortions are good RPGs I can with a very high degree of certainty say that I played much more and better RPGs than you did.
fpRPxPF.jpg

Go fuck yourself with your retarded questions. I'm not talking about the last fucking 5 years.
Nobody gives a shit about the shit new games that you're peddling.
10 fucking "favorite" games in the last five years. :lol: :lol: That's how you know you're talking with a moron with shit taste. If I had 10!!!! favorite games from the last 5 years I should kill myself.

Underrail is probably the only game from the last 5 years I actually completed and enjoyed.
And I played inXile's abortions because I payed for them.

Otherwise, whatever else I may have tried I either forgot or was garbage not worth wasting time on (PoE).

And is this what you call putting your money where your mouth is? Answering what are your favorite games from the last 5 years? :lol:
Listing favorites. :lol: Do you want maybe to pull the chair from underneath me too and then maybe be friends?

What a useless waste of oxygen you are.

But I'm sure you're going to declare yourself a winner here too because my answer to your retarded irrelevant question was not whatever the fuck you expected.
By the way, you'll probably have to search really hard if you're expecting anyone anywhere to put inXile's abortions into any kind of favorite list.
But to use that as a measure of someone's taste, since I assume you want people to list these as favorite, is just lol.
FeelTheLads is so butthurt he makes YES! seem reasonable.

FeelTheRads

Arcane

No, I'm saying I have much, much better taste and much much more gaming experience than you do.

Just because these games are, according do you, supposed to be like the games we like doesn't automatically make them good. Anyone with any bit of logical thinking could get to that conclusion, but you seem to lack that.

And lol at that delirious bullshit about the IQ contest. What is this, the new "plane tickets, bitch?".
Maybe instead of that tell me about how much money you're making, that will certainly show me how right you are about inXile's garbage actually being good games!

I really thought by "money were your mouth is" you meant "supporting" new RPGs, since you keep babbling about how the Codex people don't like the games they say the do, but it turns out it was just you being severely butthurt that you're being called a retard and wanting to show everyone how wrong they are with an IQ test. :lol:

What a pathetic little bitch. :lol: I imagine you're doing them IQ tests every day mumbling to yourself "who's the retard now, huh? who?"

Last edited:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

No, I'm saying I have much, much better taste and much much more gaming experience than you do.

Just because these games are, according do you, supposed to be like the games we like doesn't automatically make them good. Anyone with any bit of logical thinking could get to that conclusion, but you seem to lack that.

And lol at that delirious bullshit about the IQ contest. What is this, the new "plane tickets, bitch?".
Maybe instead of that tell me about how much money you're making, that will certainly show me how right you are about inXile's garbage actually being good games!

I really thought by "money were your mouth is" you meant "supporting" new RPGs, since you keep babbling about how the Codex people don't like the games they say the do, but it turns out it was just you being severely butthurt that you're being called a retard and wanting to show everyone how wrong they are with an IQ test. :lol:

What a pathetic little bitch. :lol: I imagine you're doing them IQ tests every day mumbling to yourself "who's the retard now, huh? who?"

And another chicken clucks. "I am so smart and he is so stupid!" As long as there is no proof, right?

And saying you have more experience than I do is one of the most retarded things one of you retarded kids could say. I actually buy, play, and at least enjoy all the real rpgs that come out. You barely buy anything and like less. You admit this and are proud of it. This is the only genre I like and have been at it for much longer than you.

You should stick to console games since you retards have nothing but love when you play them and nothing bad hate when you play real rpgs.

And I've never taken an online IQ test. I came up with the brilliant idea of having scientific evidence by you and your retard-kin decided to infest this forum with two-year old level retards fights of you pretending to have real person level intelligence while calling me a dummy. I did take a paid for IQ test with my wife who was certain she would beat me because she is way better than math than I am. I destroyed her, just like in the GMATs that she said weren't important or an indicator of anything. She did do significantly better than me in spacial (spac-ial if the fucking autocorrect changes it back to special again).

And it isn't to show that I'm some sort of Einstein, it is to show just how fucking stupid you monkeys are. You are not at real people level intelligence. I'm no genius, which should be clear since I have chosen to engage really retarded people on an rpg forum. I am willing to expose and put a number to just how stupid I am, because I am certain I am far less stupid than you retards. Or far less retarded, however you want to look at it. And when you fucking monkeys run your fucking retard mouths I'll have scientific data showing exactly how much less retarded I am.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Taking Rose into the last area is a mistake made by fools who weren't paying attention to what's going on. :M

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
It is funny how Pillars of Eternity got most of the hate, Divinity Original Sin the hype and people pretty much forgot about Wasteland 2
I recently got it as a gift for a friend of mine and while helping him pick his starting party I decided to boot up the DC version to take it for a spin... and just got away from a 5 hour long gaming session
I think that it is by far my favorite Kickstarted game, the combat might be a bit simple but it is so much fun and the old school design to combat, questing and even reactivity is simply so refreshing that I played with a big old smile on my face
Maybe the fact tat this game decided to go for broke with whacky crazy scifi stuff and sort of creat its very own identity instead of trying to ape another series (refering to what happened to Pillars or Nu Torment) is what makes me enjoy the game so much
Hell, I usually only replay the Stalker and Dark Souls series but so far I have finished the normal release of Wasteland 2, the DC version and now seems like I will go all the way again
Cant wait for Wasteland 3

Morkar Left

From all the Infinity type games I think it turned out the best. At least it's balanced, has challenge and the writing is mostly good. Only the leveldesign sometimes annoyed me. Combat is actually fun for me with the DC version. Way more fun than PoE.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted

Put that on your resume when applying for a job at the local cigarette factory in whatever E. European shithole you're from. I'm sure they'll make you a manager :D

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They should take this opportunity to refine certain aspects of the game, like the UI, then offer it to existing customers on PC as a free upgrade, and sell it on Steam/GOG as an Enhanced Edition or something.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom