Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
#Bugreport

The archery contest in Uzhitz appears to be broken on 'Advanced' level. Whenever I start it, the furthermost Villager doesn't use the bow at all and the event just glitches until I move and get disqualified. Tried it 5 times in a row.

On another note, is there any way to turn off quest markers selectively for quests that actually have a proper journal page with directions and whatnot?

You can turn quest tracking on and off by clicking on the quest in the list.

That's-.. Far too obvious for me to think about. Doh.

gongal

Educated
Just saw some Cuman faces in a video. They don't look "white". Fake news.
Cuman faces:
fCe2kG3.jpg

Poles are apparently not impressed, terrible sales (everyone still plaing Witcher?).
SHAME on Poland. Fuck this retarded country :/

No surprise there. CSGO and PUBG is all kurwa people play.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So is there some sort of bug with the cermon quest? I succeeded all the speech checks, crowd loved it but when it ended they all hated it and it went to 'fail-state' and the priest refused to help me to find the ruffians?

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Poles are apparently not impressed, terrible sales (everyone still plaing Witcher?).
Making french VO was waste of money, they barely sold more copies in France than in 6x smaller and a lot poorer Czechia. Next time they should do czech VO instead.

Weird with the Poland. I watched quite a few big potato streamers and Youtubers covering and loving the game. Maybe there are vastly more players than owners wink wink.

Also French VO was done independently by Deep Silver. Warhorse couldn't afford to make two VOs, that's why they didn't do Czech.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
This got me all emotional.

Yeah, me too.
Everytime I listen to that cunt I wanna smash his skull in so he would finally shut THE FUCK UP!!!! :outrage::x

See, it got me all emotional too. Nice, few things can do that nowadays.

After the videos posted here like the Benny Hill fight scenes and the enemy AI not reacting to dead bodies, plus a rather abysmal 4players review (only German gaming magazine whose opinion I give a shit about and they basically thrash it because of myriards of bugs) I will hold back on buying this for at least half a year.

Last edited:
knocking on a forest worth of wood: i must have been extremely lucky with this game because after hours and hours i still haven't had a single crash. yeah, glitches are abundant and performance is abysmal, but other than that the game is definitely solid. surely much more solid than all the similar games i know.
the only serious bug i encountered has been with the nightingale cages, one of them disappeared and i can't complete the mission anymore. it's serious and must be addressed, but i can live with that. it's nothing like the ring bug in oblivion, and even bloodlines had a showstopping one.

hilfazer

Scholar

We're impressed with a price - around 65$ on GOG/Steam. Looks like paying in Potato results in higher prices.
Also DRM-free version is not on GOG yet.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

We're impressed with a price - around 65$ on GOG/Steam. Looks like paying in Potato results in higher prices.

Steam apparently thinks the EU Slavs are filthy rich, so no regional pricing for us. I mean Poland or Czechia are not as shitty as Putinia but having us pay the German prices is retarded.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I DEMAND

that in Den of Vipers quest, which I finished this night, all and every quest compass mark, that activate once you reach correct path nodes on the road, be completely removed. The description you have in your journal must be the only thing to follow in that quest. I understand in some godforgotten side activites it may be useful to have quest marks to find that peasant identical to other peasants - and even those often show you just area where to search (and that's how every compass marker should be btw, just yellow borders around the area like "it's in this village" that's all), but this quest, must be THE test that people don't play your game high on freezing liquid.

That should go with More Agressive AI & Better AI pathfinding fix and it all will be

yxo2b.jpg

OH RIGHT

there should be a button to close and open visor on your helmet if it has a visor.

Another thing I dislike is that item belt in this game is same as any other hurdur skyrim - you carry 1 melee weapon & bow on your back (ugh). While it should be 1-3 slots for melee (sword, mace/axe + dagger) at least.

Last edited:

gongal

Educated
I DEMAND

that in Den of Vipers quest, which I finished this night, all and every quest compass mark, that activate once you reach correct path nodes on the road, be completely removed. The description you have in your journal must be the only thing to follow in that quest. I understand some godforgotten side activites may be useful to have quest marks to find that peasant identical to other peasants - and even those often show you just area where to search (and that's how every compass marker should be btw, just yellow borders around the area like "it's in this village" that's all), but this quest, must be THE test that people don't play your game high on freezing liquid.

That should go with More Agressive AI & Better AI pathfinding fix and it all will be

yxo2b.jpg

OH RIGHT

there should be a button to close and open visor on your helmet if it has a visor.

Another thing I dislike is that item belt in this game is same as any other hurdur skyrim - you carry 1 melee weapon & bow on your back (ugh). While it should be 1-3 slots for melee (sword, mace/axe + dagger) at least.

I thought that quest was partially ruined for me because of the constant, annoying Quest Upadate/Complete popups. "yo you found the camp, why don't you try setting it on fire or poison the bois" It's like devs weren't sure if people are smart enough to figure out anything on their own. Or maybe it's just the longest tutorial i've ever seen in a video game...

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
knocking on a forest worth of wood: i must have been extremely lucky with this game because after hours and hours i still haven't had a single crash. yeah, glitches are abundant and performance is abysmal, but other than that the game is definitely solid. surely much more solid than all the similar games i know.
the only serious bug i encountered has been with the nightingale cages, one of them disappeared and i can't complete the mission anymore. it's serious and must be addressed, but i can live with that. it's nothing like the ring bug in oblivion, and even bloodlines had a showstopping one.

Same, I have experienced relatively few bugs so far and zero crashes. Must be very reliant on the system/program combination. Given how utterly broken many open world rpgs have been on release, I'd say KCD is quite playable aside the performance issues. I remember Skyrim being almost unplayable at release, for example.

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I DEMAND

that in Den of Vipers quest, which I finished this night, all and every quest compass mark, that activate once you reach correct path nodes on the road, be completely removed. The description you have in your journal must be the only thing to follow in that quest. I understand some godforgotten side activites may be useful to have quest marks to find that peasant identical to other peasants - and even those often show you just area where to search (and that's how every compass marker should be btw, just yellow borders around the area like "it's in this village" that's all), but this quest, must be THE test that people don't play your game high on freezing liquid.

yxo2b.jpg

OH RIGHT

It's funny that the one time you get an autisim level detailed explanation of where to go and how to get there it is from a character who supposedly is thick as a loaf of bread. And Herny's complaining: Well I guess it'll have to do.
But when others tell him kill some fools somewhere in some woods, he is perfectly fine with it.

Also for the list of demands: there should be an option to salt or dry your meat, to prevent it from spoiling. Having preserver potions is bullshit. And the reticule is annoying as fuck. Luckily there are mods to remove it. Oh and the control scheme is way to console centric. I am hoping for an overhaul that does the master race justice.

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Steam apparently thinks the EU Slavs are filthy rich, so no regional pricing for us. I mean Poland or Czechia are not as shitty as Putinia but having us pay the German prices is retarded.
The retail version costs almost 40 PLN less than the digital one.

Sentinel

Arcane
How the fuck do I make the citizens of Rattay not hate me (currently at -100 rep)? I don't know what I did to anger them. Maybe it's because I killed the executioner in the quest to get the ring? But how would they even know that, no one has commented on the fact that he hasn't showed up for 3 days and everyone keeps talking as if he's still alive. I can't take any quests in Rattay because they tell me to fuck off and I can't trade with anyone because they tell me to fuck off too. Same for getting a simple bed in the village. This is too much like real life and it's getting annoying.

Parabalus

Arcane
How the fuck do I make the citizens of Rattay not hate me (currently at -100 rep)? I don't know what I did to anger them. Maybe it's because I killed the executioner in the quest to get the ring? But how would they even know that, no one has commented on the fact that he hasn't showed up for 3 days and everyone keeps talking as if he's still alive. I can't take any quests in Rattay because they tell me to fuck off and I can't trade with anyone because they tell me to fuck off too. Same for getting a simple bed in the village. This is too much like real life and it's getting annoying.

It'll go back to normal on its own, just avoid the area and go to another town.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I'm gonna spam this video till someone explains to me what exactly I'm exploiting in that situation, tell me what pathing I'm exploiting in that video when you clearly see that the AI is so atrocious that it frozes in place when i'm not even two feet away from them, the AI just can't handle backpedaling at all, it can't handle multiple NPC attacking the player, the only time it acts properly is when the players stays in place and fights 1v1. This should not be tolerable in this day and age, you are paying a full price to alpha test their game and it's laughable.

Fuck off you retarded shit eater. IF you had played the game,you would have know that the game have ton of other problems but this is not one of them. If you try this shit out the assholes will butcher you,even one on one with a bow is a death sentence. The fag in the video is most likely using cheats or playing on the beta.How retarded are you? Did Vavra hurt your sjw feelz,you little faggot? Go and do some "neck enlarging" exorcises,all you need is a sturdy branch and a nice rope,you little fucking cunt!

Last edited by a moderator:

Elex

Arbiter
Making french VO was waste of money, they barely sold more copies in France than in 6x smaller and a lot poorer Czechia. Next time they should do czech VO instead.

Weird with the Poland. I watched quite a few big potato streamers and Youtubers covering and loving the game. Maybe there are vastly more players than owners wink wink.

Also French VO was done independently by Deep Silver. Warhorse couldn't afford to make two VOs, that's why they didn't do Czech.
you should consider console and gog.

game is heavy for hardware and many prefer buy it on console (also apparently pad control work better)

pc version is better for mods (and you can use pad on it if you want) but is sonething people will realize later.

hilfazer

Scholar
The retail version costs almost 40 PLN less than the digital one.
Do you know if it requires Steam activation? Most retail games do but in case of KCD i can't find that info on shops' websites. Perhaps they intentionally keep quiet about it to not scare potential customers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom