Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Forged of Blood - turn-based tactical fantasy RPG

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer
Hey all! Just about done with family stuff for the lunar new year celebrations here and wanted to share our latest update and post. Our studio is now two years old and we're still ticking!

Critical Forge Turns 2 & Progress Update
Happy Lunar New Year!

Interestingly enough, this year’s date nicely aligns with the studio’s two year anniversary. Two years ago to the day, six of us started this journey in a dusty office space with hand-me-down furniture and a few dozen boxes of electronics. In those first few days we didn’t have a studio name, a game title, or even an internet connection. All we had was a common dream to make something cool, something tactical, and something we can call our own. Yeah, that was cheesy, but honestly it’s hard not to get a little cheesy over something we’ve put our savings and a couple years (so far) of our lives into.

Now, we’re just months away from launching Forged of Blood and the last couple years has been an absolute blur. In that time we’ve built out the team to a studio peak of eleven and have said goodbye to some incredibly talented people as they moved on to other projects. At the end of the day, the game we will launch is a testament to their talent and I could not have been any more grateful to have had the chance to work with them so far.

ThenThenStudio.jpg

So while the studio is closed for the Lunar New Year celebrations, I thought it would be nice to see just how far we’ve come. Thing is, while I’ve had this post planned for about a month now… the toughest thing about all this, is the sad fact that we don’t have a lot of “good” photos to look back through – a side effect, no doubt; of crappy office lighting, an old camera phone, and being a bunch of camera shy nerds, but I digress.

As we close on the second year of production, we’re starting to see the intended vision of Forged of Blood take shape. The programmers are busy chasing down our feature list and making sure our layers of mechanical systems are working, while the art side is getting ready to wrap up their side of production and have been looking to potential future content. Our quest lines are being written and rewritten as fast as humanly possible, and little by little we’re seeing the layers upon layers of mechanics come together into something that we’re actually enjoying.

Where once there was chicken scratchings on a whiteboard, we know have realized mechanics tied into multiple layers of gameplay.

ThenNowChar.jpg

That hastily drawn table on a whiteboard, pictured above, is where we started with character stats, just a few figures listed out for a few Lego miniatures duking it out on the table. Pen, paper, die, and legos gave way to rough character stats and programmable mechanics. Fast forward a couple years and we have the tactical gameplay layer (see below) that we’ve proudly showcased at PAX East, Tokyo Game Show, Gameprime, and Popcon Jakarta.

ThenNowTact.jpg

Our strategic layer was subject to many heated discussions and iterations on the board as well. How much of the game would we house on this layer? What functions do we want served? And how well would it pair with a tactically focused game? These were recurring points as we went back and forth for months until we scratched out what we felt would be the perfect medium to allow for player agency in the planned narrative.

ThenNowStrat.jpg

In just the last couple weeks, we’ve managed to fine tune the visual elements on the Strategic Layer and begun implementing a small sampling of quests into the build. These quests take us from the dialogue to strategic command to tactical combat in a manner that drove the narrative forward and allowed for the integration of our other non-tactical mechanics. Chief among which is the Tri-Axis Philosophical Index, which as you might have guessed: started with yet another set of hieroglyphs on the now dusted and ancient surface of the whiteboard.

ThenNowPDT.jpg

Two years ago:

Igor: “Here’s the thing though… I don’t want the same old thing. Light/dark… good/evil is boring. I want something with multiple traits we can track on something…”

Milo: “Oh, how about something like this?”

*Milo draws a circle on the board and three axes*

Igor: “Huh, that works.”

Milo: “Really?”

Igor: “Yeah.”

Milo: “Cool. Hey Joe, check this out…”

And so the TPI was born.

Granted, it still took another year or so of philosophical and mechanical debates, but the beginnings of what would be the driving narrative force in our game really did have such an anticlimactic beginning (you can read more about the system here).

The last two years came and went so quickly I still can’t quite believe that we’re in the home stretch. We’ve made a ton of mistakes in the process and we’ve had our share of disappointments (failed Kickstarter campaigns, missed opportunities, and seeing dear friends leave), but through it all we kept going and I knew that everything we did, we did for the betterment of the game. With scant resources and an ambitious timeline, this was (is) one hell of a project for a virgin studio and I am so proud to say that each member of our team has thus far exceeded every expectation.

So where are we now?

Well, the programming side is in implementation and clean up mode. It’s tedious, time consuming and often frustrating, but we’re inching our way through. On the art side of things, all of our 3D assets and special visual effects are done – and I’m very happy to say that we’ve exceeded our intended map-count by a comfortable margin. Our solo animator is busy putting together the final few cinematics with 2D assets coming in from the awesome folks over at Caravan Studios. Our music tracks are being finalized, and our custom creature sound effects are in production – leaving only the generic sound effects for us to deal with in the pipeline (one thing at a time…). On the narrative front, we are admittedly lagging – mostly due to the breadth of things pulling me away from it at any given point of the day. However we are making a ton of progress and I’m very relieved to have some solid friends helping me smooth things along there.

Forged of Blood, has been and continues to be one of the greatest challenges in my creative career. I’d like to think that I’ve grown over the last two years of mistakes and daily challenges, and I truly believe that the studio will have something we can be very proud to call our own when it is all said and done. Nevertheless, the coming months will be hard and they will be stressful, I have no doubt of that; but I really hope that collectively we take a moment and look back on where we were just two short years ago. The progress we’ve made is tremendous, and the work we are putting out has been worthy of the very high bar we’ve set for ourselves.

With that, I’d like to close with my sincerest gratitude for every member of our studio – past, present, and future. We’ve done amazing things together and we’ve forged one hell of a game so far. We’re almost there, and I cannot wait to show the world what we’ve done.

To our fans, friends, and families who have cheered us on from the very beginning, seen us through our Kickstarter campaign and the aftermath, and helped us deal with the very real and very challenging stresses of game development – “thank you” is just not enough. We wouldn’t be here without you and we hope to make you all proud with the game we will launch this year, and seriously: thank you.

Finally, to those of you who are just joining us on this journey. Take a moment, have a look, and we hope you like what you see.

Here’s wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new year, and here’s to another year of adventures at Critical Forge.

– Igor

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer
oi give us a release date

Hah, honestly I can't give you an exact date. We'll know for sure about a month away from the final release but with a few things on a floating schedule I'd rather not make false promises - that said: we're looking at least another 2-3 months.

frajaq

Erudite
so can we customize the party members or will they always look like roman legionnaires knock-offs

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer
so can we customize the party members or will they always look like roman legionnaires knock-offs

No cosmetic customization for the characters sorry, but you'll have roman legionary knock-offs in different materials and three types of armor (light, medium, and heavy).

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer
*blows off dust from thread*

The forge is still burning! Attached our progress update here for you guys: http://forgedofblood.com/2018/05/18/may-2018-progress-update/

May 2018, Progress Update
Hello everyone,

Our last update was over three months ago and we’ve been noticeably quiet for awhile – so much so that a few of our fans had decided to poke us to see if we’re still alive – but rest assured that we’re still hard at work on Forged of Blood. So where are we now? Well, we took a couple big hits on the production schedule when we had a couple medical emergencies and took on a few systemic overhauls to our key game systems, but I’ll take this update through one section at a time.

We’ll start with the art side, which has since wrapped up the 3D portion of our production rather nicely. The last three months has mostly been spent on expanding our map count with more unique scenarios tied to specific story driven combat missions and playing a long overdue game of cat and mouse with our asset production list. Our biggest challenge has been reviewing and taking inventory of all our art assets to see what needs fixing and to catch crucial items that may have fallen through the cracks in the last couple years – and boy there are plenty. So far, we’re in the process of building one final largescale custom map – that I had admittedly neglected to put into the pipeline months ago – and hammering through the tedious process of cleaning up our 2D UI assets.

On the animation side, we’ve wrapped up a couple of the big cinematics – music and all – and have begun to make a dent on the endgame variations that Forged of Blood players will have access to. To help make life marginally easier for contractors and the animation side. I’ve parsed the epilogue cinematics into three segments, each with a number of variations that take into account the successes, failures, and personality choices in the game. Each of these segments will act as a standalone finale that reflect the player’s choices in their respective areas, that will then be combined into a final cinematic. Each scene will have to be specially crafted with unique voice-over and music work then paired with custom illustrative assets before it can be put into our system.

FoBCinematic_ACT02_Scene11a_Final01.jpg

As for our programmers, they’ve taken on the brunt of the overhaul work to Forged of Blood in these past months. First and foremost, the key castle and strategic systems have been cleaned up and are now in the final phases of implementation. This will be followed by another UI pass… umm, when I get to it. They also made a huge step in overhauling and updating the narrative system for our various story arcs and quests. The new updates made to the narrative system gives us an incredibly robust and flexible ecosystem to tickle my storytelling fancies – which of course led me to do tertiary overhaul of the story arcs we had planned.

UE4CastleMap_web.jpg

And so, we get to the narrative section of our game which has, and continues to be, the area that lags behind the most in our production. At the moment, I’ve writing out one of the three main faction story arcs, while also taking the time to make sure that the other arcs are updated to reflect the new updates made by the programmers. While it was time consuming at the time, this is really where that massive narrative overhaul really comes in handy. With everything now in place and the range of options we can now do on the quest level, I’ve been able to better tie the story arcs with the mechanics on the strategic level to really bring into perspective the large scale conflict going on in the game.

From the beginning, we’ve wanted to give players the option to chase down or skip the main story arcs, and with the current system I am able to add in a bit more nuance into the various routes that will be open to the player. This is all really exciting and daunting at the same time, as it does require rewrites across the board, but it is all an effort that I truly believe is worth it for the final product that Forged of Blood will become.

So far, we’ve implemented a good chunk of the smaller quests (with a veritable tonnage waiting in the wings for me to review), along with the opening act of the game. This has allowed us to have a small feel of how the narrative flow will be for the player and has further illuminated my writing. To give you guys a little perspective on our process, below is a quick snapshot of our opening act and how it was set up in Google Docs, and a look at how it translates into the system in UE4.

COMBINEDAct1_cr.png
UE4Act1_web.jpg

There is still a lot to do going forward, mostly having to deal with the implementation of all the small things that have been piling up over the years, but we are still firm in the commitment to release Forged of Blood in 2018 (though the exact month and date is still in flux). As things start to come together more quickly, we’ll start to push out a few more updates and screenshots, until then we’ll be chipping away at the enormous task of taking Forged of Blood across these final months.

Until the next time, thanks for sticking with us!

Igor

Last edited:

Mazisky

Magister
The game seems pretty cool, but are we sure this won't be vaporware? or even worse, release on 2022?

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer
Woah, I've been super busy, but we're still alive! We're pushing launch to 2019, but we are so freaking close. I've just set up our Discord server and have been setting up some of the infrastructure we'd need to launch our beta test, so stay tuned for that. I'll post the server info and beta sign-up links here - we need all the feedback we can get, but until then we're still doing a lot of implementation across the board.

I'm really grateful for the ongoing support we're getting from you guys, I knew we've been quiet but I've just had to really focus on getting the game done for awhile, and I'll start pushing out more updates as we close on the end of the year.

Just for the codexers: here's a couple screenshots featuring our WIP new UI for the strategic and tactical layers that we've been refining for a while. There's still a ton more work to do but I'm pretty darn proud of where we are are with the game, from where we were just 6 months ago.

Our Strategic Layer at the start of the game:
20181128115311_1.jpg

Our new tactical layer - still figuring our some of the markers and overlays, and missing a bunch of icons and cursors.
20181004170415_1.jpg

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer
Will there be more gameplay videos soon?

Aaaaaaah! Yes I should make some soon... probably when we do the Beta.

Forged in Blood sounds best.

True, but then the abbreviation would be a FiB and we aren't in the businessing of making fibs... no nylon bags here fellas (no bags at all, we have no money).

Well, between this, Realms Beyond, KotC 2, The Quest 2 and Legend of Amberland seems we really live in the golden age. :bounce:

Wooooo!

daveyd

Savant
True, but then the abbreviation would be a FiB and we aren't in the businessing of making fibs... no nylon bags here fellas (no bags at all, we have no money).

Yes but what is a FoB? If the abbreviation is your main concern, then perhaps your game should be called Forged As Plasma. :D

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer

Yes but what is a FoB? If the abbreviation is your main concern, then perhaps your game should be called Forged As Plasma. :D
Hmm, Fob = key fob, forward operating base, forged of bloood?

Anyways, got a blog update to share finally! http://forgedofblood.com/2019/01/24/january-2019-progress-update/

January 2019, Progress Update
2018 came and went so quickly, and before we knew it, it’s 2019! I know that we’ve been so very quiet this year, and the fact is we just had to dig down and power through everything that we needed to do to get Forged of Blood where we’d like to be. We just had to take it one bug, one feature, one quest, one day at a time.

A lot of the work we’ve been doing over the last year has been on the back end of the production – hooking up features, testing, refactoring, optimizing, writing and rewriting – and for the most part there just isn’t a lot to share as part of these blog posts. With so many things to do, it was admittedly easier to just get into the rhythm and keep going.

Our biggest focus at the moment is in getting all the disparate features on the strategic layer working cohesively into the game we wanted to craft. In the first few days of the new year, we sat down and took inventory of everything we had finished, everything we have yet to do, and how all of it came together into the game that is Forged of Blood. We decided to make changes to the strategic layer that created a more seamless and intuitive gameplay experience, that we really liked. With the path ahead planned, we immediately set into motion a very rigid schedule of implementation, testing, and iteration to get all the features across that finish line, and so far we are progressing rather nicely.

Among the many critical tasks that still lay before us, is the question of optimization. As we continue to refine our tactical maps we’re always looking to squeeze out an extra FPS or two wherever we can, even if it means shaving off 0.01 by cleaning up a decal or reducing the number of polys on pot.

fortmap_side.jpg

The above side-by-side picture shows a simple fort map in the editor view and how the same map looks in the shader complexity view – it’s a bit of a mess. So, we’re going map by map, item by item, and optimizing assets wherever we can while maintaining the visual fidelity we had set. Fortunately, much of the work involves cleaning up the interactable objects that are reused multiple times, creating a depreciating timetable as more objects are optimized and each map has fewer and fewer issues.

On the narrative front, we’ve implemented two of the three main story arcs and have begun the process of refining the over 70 additional side quests that will make up the rest of the game. The biggest obstacles on this end has been the number of realignments and fixes we had to apply to the dialogue as certain features and data sets are changed. With a number of complex dialogue trees tied to our main story experiences, the cascading effects of a “small” shift in the structural format of the dialogue is pretty damaging.

You can see a sample dialogue tree (pictured left) here to get a rough idea of the choices we’re going for on the narrative front, and we’re really excited to test out the full length of the arcs in tandem with all the strategic gameplay features we’ve implemented.

All in all, I believe that we have things well in hand with our new schedule. 2018 saw us through some extremely long days, and I have no doubt that we have many more ahead of us this year – but the light the end of the tunnel gets brighter every day. In the recent weeks we’re able to see many of the untested features being connected into the game as a whole and we’re quickly working up to being able to properly test the full game loop.

I’ll end this update with a few screenshots from our latest build showing the updated (but unrefined) UI. This fully revamped tactical interface is one that we’re pretty happy with so far, as it addresses many of the specific issues we’ve found over the last couple years of play tests. We’re still refining the on-tile overlays, markers, and positioning at the moment, but the functionality is working as intended and we have clear objectives to target as we approach the final polishing phase.

Finally, I’d like to say thank you to the fans that have continually pushed us on. Though there is still a lot of work to do, we’ve come a long way as a studio and Forged of Blood is really coming together. All the hard work and frustration that we’ve faced is often alleviated by a few kind words here and there from our fans around the world, and we appreciate all of it. 2019 will be our year, and we can’t wait to share more of our game in the coming months.

For the moment, we’ve begun setting up our community infrastructure on Discord, and we plan on unveiling our beta plans some time in the next month, so please do not hesitate to join us and engage with us directly! https://discord.gg/pU843Jv

fobscreen_tutbattle1_english.jpg
fobscreen_tutbattle2_english.jpg
fobscreen_nightbattle_english.jpg
fobscreen_log1_english.jpg

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
:necro:

Coming... soon?

fob_title_628x100.png

Forged of Blood is pushing the boundaries of depth and mechanical complexity for the modern turn-based tactical RPG. Classless character building, strategic management, and small unit tactical gameplay combine to create a multi-layered experience that puts players in the middle of a civil war in a morally grey fantasy world.

A game of hard decisions and harsher consequences, Forged of Blood will challenge players to make decisions across every layer of the game. On the battlefield, character builds, turn-order efficiency, and positioning will be key to victory. While off the battlefield, your choices in conquest and castle management will determine the fate of your kingdom and the world at large.

Key Features:
  • Tactical Fantasy: Take to the field with sword and shield or cast powerful spells in deep turn-based tactical combat against monsters and men.
  • Classless Warfare: With 9 unique weapons and a vast magic system, Forged of Blood lets you build your characters any way you want – without being constrained by the typical tank/DPS/healer roles.
  • Science in Magic: Explore the freedom and mysteries of one of the most complex and unique magic systems ever attempted in video games.
  • Kingdom at War: Command up to three parties of heroic characters on the strategic layer in your fight to reclaim the empire you lost.
  • Meaningful Choice: Your choices matter. From character building to your choices in the game narrative, your decisions will reverberate across the Strategic and Tactical layers of the game.
  • Your ends; your means: In a world of grays and unique perspectives, it is up to you to decide what is “right” and “wrong” for the future of Attiras. Forged of Blood will introduce a new Tri-axis Personality Plot (TAPP) system in lieu of the traditional Good vs. Evil scale common in most RPG settings.

Tactical fantasy, unbound.
Building your own character has rarely been so liberating with 9 weapon types – each with its own ability trees -, 6 general ability trees, and 10 crafting materials to create an arsenal that fits your needs. Going into battle, players will be able to take a party of five, each with two weapon sets and abilities to respond to any tactical situation.

Spellcrafting, as it should be.
Few systems will match the freedom of our Magurite Spellcrafting mechanics. Forged of Blood puts players in direct control of the powerful magical forces they can wield in battle, allowing the creation of spells from 6 different “Primordials” each with 8 Effect Classes, that can be individually modified with 12 Effect Modifiers. The spell is then shaped and tuned through 12 unique Global Modifiers. This is spellcrafting the way it should be.

Philosophy in War.
Focusing on player choice, Forged of Blood accentuates the morally grey world of Attiras with a personality trait system that follows the player’s actions on a Tri-Axis Personality Index. With no light or dark, good or bad, right or wrong – actions are judged by three philosophies: Altruism, Rationalism, and Hedonism.

Small Unit Tactics on a World Scale.
Your forces are few, but the world is large. Forged of Blood is game that will be won on and off the field of battle as players manage 3 parties across the great continent of Attiras. Striking the balance between outright conquest, appeasing conquered territories, and managing your own castle’s growth will prove that while tactics may win the battle, strategy will win the war.

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer
Holy crap, you guys are fast! I'm still just scheduling our announcement posts and BAM... already live on RPGCodex. Seriously love you guys.

So... yep, we're on track for launch this year. Steam page is live, the team is crunching to balance and clean up the game before the ramandan break next week, and we're opening up the signups for our beta, link below.

Beta sign up link:
https://forms.gle/jTB9RunSTUAzZnE79

Also here is a screenshot of our Strategic layer after the last few months of cleaning and polishing:
ss_a34a2b7e97c1b305a2f1fb12b4fe69ae2521d79e.jpg

Last edited:

CritiestBunny

Critical Forge
Developer
Hey guys, so I wanted to share the updates we made on the Steam Store page to reflect the final Forged of Blood we will be delivering to you guys in beta and launch.

If you read the latest post and our updated page you'll note two jarring omissions:
1. No more castle layer
2. No more crafting

The short story is we just had to cut out the two ancillary features from the game in order to refocus what was already a massive undertaking and to be able to hit the hard deadlines we've set of ourselves. When January 2019 rolled around, team and I found ourselves at base of what was then an insurmountable mountain of work and seemingly no launch date in sight. Having already overshot our 2018 launch plans by a very uncomfortable margin, we took a long hard look at the game started to trim the fat.

We took the project apart piece by piece, feature by feature and refocused our vision of Forged of Blood on the pillars: Tactics. Choices. Builds.

Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica.

Interestingly enough, we found that the castle layer and the crafting felt like an unnecessary burden for both the player's gameplay experience and the development. Of all the layers and depth we've built into the game, those two felt out of place after a short trial to see how the game would feel without it, we were able to very comfortably make the decision to proceed without them.

So what is left? Everything else. The narrative arcs, the beasts, the crazy spellcrafting system, and the tri-axis personality plot systems were all just things that we as a team could not live without and we doubled down on them.

The leftover copy on the Steam page and the site were my bad, and I wanted to set the record straight on what Forged of Blood is and will be.

Thank you again for all the support you guys have shown us. It's been a long three years, and days like today continue to lift us up and keep us going.

fob_title_628x100.png

Forged of Blood is pushing the boundaries of depth and mechanical complexity for the modern turn-based tactical RPG. Classless character building, strategic management, and small unit tactical gameplay combine to create a multi-layered experience that puts players in the middle of a civil war in a morally grey fantasy world.

A game of hard decisions and harsher consequences, Forged of Blood will challenge players to make decisions across every layer of the game. On the battlefield, character builds, turn-order efficiency, and positioning will be key to victory. While off the battlefield, your choices on the world map will determine the fate of your kingdom and future of your people.

Key Features:
  • Tactical Fantasy: Take to the field with sword and shield or cast powerful spells in deep turn-based tactical combat against monsters and men.
  • Classless Warfare: With 9 unique weapons and a vast magic system, Forged of Blood lets you build your characters any way you want – without being constrained by the typical tank/DPS/healer roles.
  • Science in Magic: Explore the freedom and mysteries of one of the most complex and unique magic systems ever attempted in video games.
  • Kingdom at War: Command up to three parties of heroic characters on the strategic layer in your fight to reclaim the empire you lost.
  • Meaningful Choice: Your choices matter. From character building to your choices in the game narrative, your decisions will reverberate across the Strategic and Tactical layers of the game.
  • Your ends; your means: In a world of grays and unique perspectives, it is up to you to decide what is “right” and “wrong” for the future of Attiras. Forged of Blood will introduce a new Tri-axis Personality Plot (TAPP) system in lieu of the traditional Good vs. Evil scale common in most RPG settings.

fob_battle_steampage628w.png

Tactical fantasy, unbound.
Building your own character has rarely been so liberating with 9 weapon types – each with its own ability trees - along with 6 general ability trees. Going into battle, players will be able to take customized parties of up to five characters, each with two weapon sets and abilities to respond to any tactical situation.
Spellcrafting, as it should be.
Few systems will match the freedom of our Magurite Spellcrafting mechanics. Forged of Blood puts players in direct control of the powerful magical forces they can wield in battle, allowing the creation of spells from 6 different “Primordials” each with 8 Effect Classes, that can be individually modified with 12 Effect Modifiers. The spell is then shaped and tuned through 12 unique Global Modifiers. This is spellcrafting the way it should be.
Philosophy in War.
Focusing on player choice, Forged of Blood accentuates the morally grey world of Attiras with a personality trait system that follows the player’s actions on a Tri-Axis Personality Index. With no light or dark, good or bad, right or wrong – actions are judged by three philosophies: Altruism, Rationalism, and Hedonism.
Small Unit Tactics on a World Scale.
Your forces are few, but the world is large. Forged of Blood is a game that will be won on and off the field of battle as players manage 3 parties across the great continent of Attiras. Striking the balance between outright conquest, appeasing conquered territories, and managing your own character's growth will prove that while tactics may win the battle, strategy will win the war.

Last edited:

Arulan

Cipher
It has been a long time since I saw you guys at PAX East. I'm really glad you managed to continue development despite the setback. :salute:

I can't wait to play it.

howlingFantods

Learned
So went to steam store page to wishlist this and was surprised to find that the trailer highlighted nothing about what sold me on this game, namely it didn’t mention the gameplay elements. Instead it was just a skeleton of the exposition. Are you guys planning on making a release trailer with more of a gameplay focus?
If so I apologize for jumping the gun a bit. I’m just excited about this game and want it to do as well as it can :salute:

joesys

Critical Forge
Patron
Developer
So went to steam store page to wishlist this and was surprised to find that the trailer highlighted nothing about what sold me on this game, namely it didn’t mention the gameplay elements. Instead it was just a skeleton of the exposition. Are you guys planning on making a release trailer with more of a gameplay focus?
If so I apologize for jumping the gun a bit. I’m just excited about this game and want it to do as well as it can :salute:

Agreed. We are making feature trailer and will be uploading in a couple of weeks time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom