Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please add a gender icon next to the username

Bocian

Arcane
Why was the gender icon deleted?
How can we express oneself now?

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The CONDUCTOR meme is also gone. Glad that stuck around as long as it did though, it was fascinating to watch something get exponentially less funny every minute over the course of two+ years.

PorkBarrellGuy

The CONDUCTOR meme is also gone. Glad that stuck around as long as it did though, it was fascinating to watch something get exponentially less funny every minute over the course of two+ years.

Aw, I still find it funny. Everything has become so plain.

I liked it, if for no other reason than it reminded me of the incident that inspired it in the first place.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
What kills me about the militant transgendered is they claim gender is a construct. Meaning it isn't real. Things that aren't real shouldn't be important so there should never be a question that asks gender or shows gender and pronouns shouldn't matter. Neither should dress, as any attire that seems to denote a gender is make believe.

I would actually be on board for this, especially if they advocated a strict non-gender dress code (like the Chinese had with the simple priest like outfits you always see both genders wear in movies) of always the same color and there be only one non-gender pronoun for all people.

Anything short of that is promoting belief in the make believe, and makes transgendered a religious group.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Can we reroll yet or do I have to continue on with these shitty nerfs made to the Heterosexual Caucasian Male?

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
I am now brofisted, rather than "this user has expressed content with the cut of your jib"

Not sure why this change is a net positive? The verbiage was flowery as fuck and I kinda liked it :cry:

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Eh. The flowery verbiage made for a lot of screen clutter, same as the CONDUCTOR shtick. Once you got the joke, there was no reason to see it on every status update. Scrolling past all that ruined formatting was a waste of my time and attention.

To be honest I do miss Conductors Online Now though. Decent reference to the joke and it wasn't bad page design.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am now brofisted, rather than "this user has expressed content with the cut of your jib"

Not sure why this change is a net positive? The verbiage was flowery as fuck and I kinda liked it :cry:
The little imps that write all those alerts have made a union and one of their demand is shorter alerts,therefore we have a brofist now. They do need a good lashing,the lazy bastards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom