Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
maxresdefault.jpg

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
The match was fine, I was just trying to look at stats and hit no on the confirmation thinking it would take me back.

I'm very smart.

Megrim

Educated
The match was fine, I was just trying to look at stats and hit no on the confirmation thinking it would take me back.
Validated.

Megrim and Undead Phoenix please reporting on your status.
I got dragged out my home for a week at work with zero notice.

Hopefully Friday, possibly late Thursday

Glad to hear from you dude, I thought something'd happened. We'll do our game asap, sorry for the delay guys.

Nuffle took offense at me not organising the game earlier, rewarding me with dice that were would consistently fail in the blandest, most predictable way possible.

Skinks couldn't dodge and my Kroxigor lived up to his namesake spending the whole match in a coma, drooling and shitting himself. The lack of skills on my Saurii really showed and I ended up losing the blocking game to High Elves.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The Elven Conspiracy marches on. :smug: match day advance please.

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Dakasha is missing and nowhere to be found. As such, people who would play against him will get a 1-0 win.

Looking at his history and trying to be as fair as possible, I have decreed that a game against dakasha will award: 1 random mvp, one random td, and a roll of 4 for winnings.
New day:

Grunker vs Chef_Hathaway
Undead Phoenix vs Berekän
Darth Roxor vs Lagole Gon
Jaedar vs Megrim
Dakasha vs RK47

Please try to play your games before 19:00 GMT on the 23rd.

Megrim, I'm kinda busy this weekend. Could we do tomorrow (saturday)? 10:00 my time? Could do a few hours later as well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom