Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Jews already control the codex, hence no star of david buttons

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
Jews already control the codex, hence no star of david buttons
What about the ZIONIST AGENT title?
Never used on Jews, think about that
DIZBQfM.jpg

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Would you guys be willing to give me the money if I started some sort of pay thing I see people donate to? I'll stop posting forever if I can $1k in donations.
I'll happily stop you posting for way less than a $1k donation.

How much are we talking? And why didn't you address the picture for money exchange. Make my picture pokeman for $54 sounds like a ridiculously good deal for you guys.

EDIT: If you are going to be Mr. Bigshot and ban me, be smart and do it after the little retarded kid pays up. Or be smarter and do it after both of them do. I don't mind being banned, but passing up on easy money would be even more retarded than even the average codex poster. I know you pencil beard types aren't known for quality thinking, but trust me on this - its a good deal. At 40 hours FTE, 54 dollars an hour would be a salary of about 115k (normalized with 2088 hours a year). If it took you 10 minutes to change my picture would be about 675k salary equivalent.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It's like he's begging to be screwed with.
Mate just mock him that he is stupid and with low iq,also throw a few insults at merica. He is spamming me with IQ test challenges and kindergarten level of insults in PM...for a few days,maybe a week. It is pretty funny to watch him try,it goes well with a glass of wine. He reminds me of "Sargon of Akkad",person with around average intellect thinking and pretending to be a lot smarter. It is a little bit of sad.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Mate just mock him that he is stupid and with low iq,also throw a few insults at merica. He is spamming me with IQ test challenges and kindergarten level of insults in PM...for a few days,maybe a week. It is pretty funny to watch him try,it goes well with a glass of wine. He reminds me of "Sargon of Akkad",person with around average intellect thinking and pretending to be a lot smarter. It is a little bit of sad.

I love how you are proud of being a fucking pussy. And no one in America cares what Bulgarians say about any country, never mind the real ones that matter. That's like a retarded kid that lost the special Olympics making fun of actual athletes winning the gold in the real Olympics.

You really are so edgy - just saying words, and then more words, and then even more words. When real people know its time to shit or get off the pot, you are the type of retard that just keeps saying more meaningless words. No one needs to pretend to be smarter than you - even for the extremely low codex standards you are stupid as shit.

PorkBarrellGuy

I love how you are proud of being a fucking pussy. And no one in America cares what Bulgarians say about any country, never mind the real ones that matter. That's like a retarded kid that lost the special Olympics making fun of actual athletes winning the gold in the real Olympics.

You really are so edgy - just saying words, and then more words, and then even more words. When real people know its time to shit or get off the pot, you are the type of retard that just keeps saying more meaningless words. No one needs to pretend to be smarter than you - even for the extremely low codex standards you are stupid as shit.
888f6893f3.png
Truly a title has never been more well deserved.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Hey,That Damn Dog did you see? A few words and he is loosing his shit already :) .

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Yes, yes, all the retards like to direct their retard-fury at me. Its fucking hilarious.

And this is exactly why the people of normal intelligence here because they actually like rpgs 100% need the sub-forum I proposed. The retards just run amok and instead of any discussion there is just retard fights by retarded savages pretending to like rpgs from all the savage corners of the world.

You retards and all your retard friends are like the annoying little dogs that bark all the time, but your failures at being real people that make you all future suicide victims has neutered you. Those poor dogs had no choice in the matter of their balls. You sackless bitches.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yes, yes, all the retards like to direct their retard-fury at me. Its fucking hilarious.

And this is exactly why the people of normal intelligence here because they actually like rpgs 100% need the sub-forum I proposed. The retards just run amok and instead of any discussion there is just retard fights by retarded savages pretending to like rpgs from all the savage corners of the world.

You retards and all your retard friends are like the annoying little dogs that bark all the time, but your failures at being real people that make you all future suicide victims has neutered you. Those poor dogs had no choice in the matter of their balls. You sackless bitches.
What was your last rpg that you played and when? I lost two days playing Kingdom come until i was defeated by Sir Deadly Bug. All you do is whine how everyone is bitch that doesn't know shit about rpgs. Go and suck a nigger kok and stop bitching like some .....woman.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

What was your last rpg that you played and when? I lost two days playing Kingdom come until i was defeated by Sir Deadly Bug. All you do is whine how everyone is bitch that doesn't know shit about rpgs. Go and suck a nigger kok and stop bitching like some .....woman.

I would expect nothing less from your kind. Those types of games are as hot as Pyre, Darkest Dungeons, Undertale, Stardew Valley, Pokeman, and Minecraft with you retarded kids.
harrumph harrumph fart fart fart harrumph rabble rabble

It's like pulling the cord on a talking doll named Debra Dipshit

You are the unemployed special needs kid that likes to have hissy fits about Lords of Xulima, aren't you? Keep up the good work contributing nothing to society and being a leech. Whatever you do, please don't commit suicide. The world needs your kind wasting the resources of productive and useful people.

At least your pal has the decency to be a real loser and barely have a job as a barman, while having the added decency of being a racist from a shithole third world country and furthering the stereotype of the shanty dwelling mongoloid.

PorkBarrellGuy

>badmouthing Stardew Valley
This is how I know you're a soulless insect

PorkBarrellGuy

Projection too stronk with this one. How many cans of bug spray do you huff in a week, Roqua?

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I love how you are proud of being a fucking pussy.
:planetickets:

What's the chance of these pussies actually fighting if they are too much of a ball-less chicken to even take a simple IQ test from the comfort of their own shanty? And, I'm pretty sure the law frowns upon adults beating up actual retarded kids.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom