Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
I hope they consider adding a barber and changing hairstyle, and maybe adding a beard growth like CDP did in The Witcher 3. I have a fetish for this customization shit.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
found a chest on the road
got ambushed
ran away
tried to fight with my woodcutter's axe
got killed
realer than reality

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
also: how can these roadside bandits have full plate armor and run as fast as me with it? retardo

Shin

Cipher
found myself playing the first quest
tried to talk to the charcoal guy once
it worked

then i got enough money to buy the charcoal off him
but i couldnt talk to him anymore since he doesnt respond to the use key anymore
and everytime i walk into him he pops out of existence
tried loading and found myself back at the fucking start

will try again in few months

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
333.png

:terminate:

SymbolicFrank

Magister
So, the quests and visuals are very buggy, but it's massive incline.

And I'm probably going to like modding it.

:smug:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Rolling a nice Henry seem to have limit myself a bit when it comes to quests. Every other quest I run into requires stealth, skulduggery, theft and possible murder.

Santander02

Arcane
So the general consensus is that Kingcomrade Deliverymail is a tarnished gem. Great gameplay but bugs a la New Vegas. Will wait for a game of the year edition with all patches and DLCs just like I did with that game.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Shadenuat

Arcane
found myself playing the first quest
tried to talk to the charcoal guy once
it worked

then i got enough money to buy the charcoal off him
but i couldnt talk to him anymore since he doesnt respond to the use key anymore
and everytime i walk into him he pops out of existence
tried loading and found myself back at the fucking start

will try again in few months
You can buy charcoal from trader there.

Nyast

Cipher
About "Lost in Translation" quest and that treasure hunt.. does anybody found the location from the clues ?

Spent 2 hours and still looking. If you solved that quest, hints are appreciated :)

KateMicucci

Arcane
The game is too buggy to enjoy right now. If you do play it, install the unlimited saves mod so that you don't lose an hour of progress on some stuck dialog bug.

The combat needs some tweaking. Ripostes should be counterable for one thing. Chambers in M&B were much harder to pull off and they could still be counter-chambered.

Parabalus

Arcane
If somebody is interested in easy pickpocket marks

the wounded in the monastery can't scream for help if you get caught. :D

The game is too buggy to enjoy right now. If you do play it, install the unlimited saves mod so that you don't lose an hour of progress on some stuck dialog bug.

The combat needs some tweaking. Ripostes should be counterable for one thing. Chambers in M&B were much harder to pull off and they could still be counter-chambered.

I'm pretty sure you can dodge/riposte the riposte.

Smejki Is there any chance polearms will be fleshed out?

Bernard offers training in polearms but nothing happens if you do train it? Don't see a skill in player stat at all.

I'd like to see somebody counter-accuse these nutjobs with charges of American Imperialism and cultural appropriation against Czech culture.

KateMicucci

Arcane
I'm pretty sure you can dodge/riposte the riposte.
I tried doing that against the trainer for a while and it never seems to work. As soon as he starts the riposte it's like Henry is frozen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom