Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

mondblut

Arcane
mondblut - why do you refuse to communicate, are you a liberal Lanka?

I'll have to look at the turn and the map first. Which will likely only happen after "omg, you only have 12 hours left" email :negative:

edit:

Next turn due: 05:18 GMT on Sunday February 18th

YAY

mondblut

Arcane
Good people of Lankian fuckscaleocracy have heard horrible stories about the mythic creature called ManBearPig, but the reality spotted by scouts on the border was far more terrifying... a NiggerLionSpider!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Good people of Lankian fuckscaleocracy have heard horrible stories about the mythic creature called ManBearPig, but the reality spotted by scouts on the border was far more terrifying... a NiggerLionSpider!

How dare you? First target acquired.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
^ the beginning of Black Lives Matter movement.

I'm OKAY with that. :smug:

Seems the locals didn't like your rule. Don't worry wolves, the alpha is on his way. :positive:

C4uScZQ.jpg

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Do i need to unleash my CSI skills again and track down the IP address of that province?

EDIT - nevermind its in 118

:updatedmytxt:

Sending harpies to

giphy.gif

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Why would you fuck with Grimwulf by yourself, now you're just going to die Muty

Dominions is all about the gang bangs... unless you have elite sacreds, but if you're playing Xibalba vs Helheim.. its obvious which one has the better early game.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Meanwhile in an island somewhere, the great armies of Berytos and Marverni face eath other....

WVicYUy.jpg

And they keep facing each other until someone gets the guts to move in because there is no way in hell I am attacking those 10 Invuln Ambibates Noble Warriors

seriously Illwinter let's give Inv 10 to a 14G random infantry units, that's going to be awesome for everyone that has to fight them early game

ILLWINTEEEEEEEEEEEER

Infinitum

Scholar
Unrelated, anyone with experience willing to give approximate ratio at which elite units matches elephants (say, 15 defense 20-odd armor (2hko) vs a dozen or so)? Asking for some friends.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Unrelated, anyone with experience willing to give approximate ratio at which elite units matches elephants (say, 15 defense 20-odd armor (2hko) vs a dozen or so)? Asking for some friends.

swAVsyu.jpg

THERE IS A REASON NO ONE USES ELEPHANTS AGAINST HUMAN OPPONENTS

Trample units do not give a shit about elite troops. They'll trample everything. The problem is that sooner or later (sooner) they'll fail a morale check and trample their own. They get easily surrounded and eat hits like no tomorrow.

Elephants are barely good as expanders. Don't worry, I'm planning on something else to off you.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
No seriously go fuck yourselves, I had a perfect starting position and actually took the time to prepare myself then you restarted the game because autism and fucked me over twice. I couldn't care less about your inane
Dominions is all about the gang bangs..."
What do you expect me to sit on 5 provinces for 200 turns in hopes that maybe someone will come and steamroll grimfag?
Did I mention to go fuck yourselves?
:flamesaw:

Infinitum

Scholar
I'm confused, aren't you Xibalba? You still have indies to expand into and don't see no-one rolling into your capital as we type.

EDIT: Speaking of; a list of nations in the OP would be nice.

EDIT EDIT: Also you guys; lesser air elemental spam? Any pointers? It's not like they will fly into my back line without scripting, right? No reason for asking. Not like I have prior terrible experiences with tramplers overall no siree.

Last edited:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Sorry guys I'm not having the best of days today. Happy lonely grognard Valentine's
:love:
edit: ps. except for you Dayyālu, I still hate you for restarting the game.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'm confused, aren't you Xibalba? You still have indies to expand into and don't see no-one rolling into your capital as we type.

EDIT EDIT: Also you guys; lesser air elemental spam? Any pointers? It's not like they will fly into my back line without scripting, right? No reason for asking. Not like I have prior terrible experiences with tramplers overall no siree.

Air elementals will randomly target AFAIK, so yes....some might fly into your back line.

And as to your question about elephants, mostly humans won't use them against other human opponents because of the morale issue.....however!

Machaka elephants have morale 10(instead of 9) + 2 from a Beastmaster leading them, + whatever experience(usually at least 1 after cleaning up indies), + sermon of courage....can easily have 15+ morale.

Edit: And later, Ragha has those War Elephants, with armor and long spears to repel....can be pretty nasty.

sqeecoo

Arcane

Don't go there, I once asked Dayyalu kindly for a nation list in D20 and got this monstrosity:

DAYYALUSCELERIASQEECOOUL
MISILOONMACHAKAJAGREENLE
RNSTARSPAWNSTRASHPLAYERB
ANDARLOGCOLDCROWSHINUYA
MAAGESILAUSTIENLIZZURDMA
RIGNONJOINEDTHE4THMANBER
EKANABYSIAMONDBLUTYSKOOL
NOODLESMICTLANINFINITUMU
RUKCHEFHATHAWAYARCOMATA
LARATAPYTHIUMMUTYATLANTIS

Also I think I made a list readable by humans back on page 3.

Infinitum

Scholar
Air elementals will randomly target AFAIK, so yes....some might fly into your back line.
Useful knowledge. Thanks!

And as to your question about elephants, mostly humans won't use them against other human opponents because of the morale issue [...]

Informative, is not applicable. Is anyone savvy to how many squares a given unit will attempt to trample per turn? Guessing just the one (so effectively 3 attack 10, 17 AP damage attacks per elephant per turn)? This scripting business is pretty anxiety inducing..

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I started next to Grimmie in both games and we made deals, Grimwulf is a fucking bastard but i've yet to see him break a deal.

:excellent:

except that one time he made a NaP with Dreead and then sent stealthy guys with pop kill items into his territory... so just make sure you define what the 'a' in NaP means

:D

Also - 5 provinces... with Xibalba? :?

Post your pretender so we can fucking roast you noob give you constructive criticism

Speaking of elephants - someone didn't have a very good time this turn, won't mention names or anything...

elephants are not really into glamor
:cheersmate:

RMLcV0P.png

Also - feel bad about blowing my own trumpet, but I haven't lost a single centaur since the game started, they are amazingly strong and the bless I gave them seems to be exceeding my expectations.

Not only are they whooping Indie ass, but I'm pretty confident about their performance against other sacreds too

:hmmm:

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sorry guys I'm not having the best of days today. Happy lonely grognard Valentine's
:love:
edit: ps. except for you Dayyālu, I still hate you for restarting the game.

It wasn't my request. Furthermore, going AI without asking for a sub is very poor etiquette.

I'm gonna rollback, hope we get a turn for Xibalba, and search for a sub. If you wanted to fuck up a promising game by gifting to Grimwulf an entire nation freely and damaging us all, you did well.

EDIT: Awesome. We got Xibalba back. Extending until I find a sub.

Don't do this shit again, it's sad Valentine day for everyone else out here, comrade.

EDIT: Also, Starspawns, STAY THE FUCK OUT of the land there. It's friendly advice. YOU don't have Invuln 10 gamebreakers and the elephants kill you fine, so enjoy the waves and leave the abovewater stuff to me.

Good? We can make a deal for the details.

Last edited:

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Go fuck yourself, maybe you missed it last time.

edit:
Don't do this shit again,
There won't be a next time, you can stuff your threats up your ass.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom