Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Ent

Savant
Holy fuck I jumped from my seat at that kick.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Ok, time to stop for now.

So far - my only remaining worry is how interesting the open world is. The only relevant criticism in the derpy ACG review was that it's a bit empty.

Otherwise game is just great. I prayed for the next Gothic/New Vegas and I got exactly that and then some. And I'm still in the prologue, not in the open-world yet.

And yeah, the lack of standard settings like VSync or antialiasing in the options pisses me off too. Shit like this is par for the course today guys, c'mon (also - where the hell is my config?).

Hellion

Arcane
During the prologue you get together with the boys and throw shit at a german dude's house because he was badmouthing your king and the Pope.

GOTY material right there.

Στάλθηκε από το C1905 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That UI compass is such a mistake. Instead of exploring you can't help to follow that fucking thing up there...

Heh I barely notice it. A while ago I was running around the castle looking for a bed and getting frustrated....and only after 15 minutes or so I remember there's a compass in this game and looked up. For me, personally, it's surprisingly non-intrusive.

I really hate it. Considering waiting until it can be removed somehow.
Do the npc explain well where to go and what to do? Playing games like Skyrim without compass is retarded,only games where there is adequate explanation are fun without a compass.

Yeah, it seems so far. Haven't done much quests yet though. But there is always the map if you get confused. Well, at least you can turn off the quest indicators so they don't show up on the compass, but the compass in itself is ugly and distracting as hell. If only it was on the bottom, or to the side... not plastered on the top.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
What's the most toaster computer here that can get the game to run at 30 FPS? I'm not dropping 50 on this because pic below but I do want to support the devs, although there are a lot of other games that I want to buy too and this is off the table if it can't run good.
hkzhsx.gif

Parabalus

Arcane
The game is at 140k+ viewers on Twitch, that's remarkable. Did any single player games come anywhere near that?

Mortmal

Arcane
Sooo... it's already shit?
Well i am doing the tutorial and the very first quest, buying coal is bugged, impossible to interact with the merchant....Add to that you cant save when you want and theres loading screen before any dialog, so yes so far its pretty much shit.

Hellion

Arcane
Is there any non-persuasive way to
get out of castle Talmberg?

If you speak to
the gate guard or Lady whatshername, they suggest you could loot some gear and disguise yourself as a guard in order to leave. I stole some minor stuff from around the castle, sold them to the trader to buy a lockpick, and then there's a "very easy" chest in the armory that contains all the guard gear items.

Codex Year of the Donut
During the prologue you get together with the boys and throw shit at a german dude's house because he was badmouthing your king and the Pope.

GOTY material right there.

Στάλθηκε από το C1905 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
centuries later and not much has changed

Darkzone

Arcane
Hey i just came from work and on my desk was a package from Warhorse saying "Rex Familia...".
This i what i call a fast shipping.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom