Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance Pre-Release Thread [RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I have been listening to the video for over 30 minutes and so far nothing has happened. The guy should watch The Name of the Rose instead.

moon knight

Matt7895's alt
Why did they spend so much time and money into lip syncing/cutscene fuckery and other popamole features?

You are right, they should've done like Bioware and make an hardcore experience like Mass Effect Andromeda. Their disregard for lipsynch and animations was revolutionary at the time, fucking console casuals didn't understand that.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Fantastic trailer. Yes, there is no easily catchy atmospheric music, but the way visuals are synced to audio is fucking phenomenal. Whoever makes these trailers (and the game) deserves a raise. Now if only the bigcunty media posted about it so people would actually see it.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Fantastic trailer. Yes, there is no easily catchy atmospheric music, but the way visuals are synced to audio is fucking phenomenal. Whoever makes these trailers (and the game) deserves a raise. Now if only the bigcunty media posted about it so people would actually see it.

Are you kidding me? I can edit a trailer like that in under 30 minutes for free.

You want to see how a real trailer looks like?

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Where did you people get this from? Watching the first hour of gameplay will show townspeople start conversations and initiate dialogue about daily on-goings and politics with one another while the player walks by, also if you walk into them they make comments like "What are you doing?", "Stop it!" etc. Other than that, the player character in this game isn't an "iconic hero" that will likely be recognized or commented on like in The Witcher, it's just some guy that likely ends up conscripted on one side of the war, but we'll see about that.

You're watching console footage (if that, some of the footage going around is from their "Beta" from early 2016), the game isn't out on PC yet, it unlocks tomorrow.

Some shops apparently sold PS copies before the official date. The video I have been commenting on today has been uploaded on the 10th:

And it shows areas which have not been included in the beta. Read first, post afterwards, k.

norolim

Arcane
Well then

cZ8GVtv.png

It's also 2nd in Poland, despite the horrendous price:

7wf8ofG.png

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Having music is only one parameter, there are others which remind me more of Mafia in the new trailer. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom