Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Omen, rejected Legacy of Kain pitch

Beastro

Arcane
Kain's looking pretty weak in that top left pic if it's supposed to be him.

flushfire

Augur
still got scrawny looking limbs tho, head kinda big too, making him look like a small guy

Neanderthal

Arcane
Yeah looked better in original Blood Omen inventory screen if you ask me, don't see why they can't just copy that. Thats what I liked about Soul Reaver 2 and onwards, it showed great respect to previous games, when you heard Vorador roaring out, "Call your dogs, they can feast on your corpses!" A fucking shiver on enjoyment went through me.

Do seem to be testing waters wi all these snippets being released, either that or its entirely abandoned after fucking Nosgoth sank an they don't gi a toss.

Jokzore

Arbiter
Next time pitch something that hasn't already been milked to death.

Egosphere

Arcane
Hope it just dies. I shudder looking at the dead sun gameplay that was tossed around a few years ago.

Andhaira

Arcane
Yeah looked better in original Blood Omen inventory screen if you ask me, don't see why they can't just copy that. Thats what I liked about Soul Reaver 2 and onwards, it showed great respect to previous games, when you heard Vorador roaring out, "Call your dogs, they can feast on your corpses!" A fucking shiver on enjoyment went through me.

Do seem to be testing waters wi all these snippets being released, either that or its entirely abandoned after fucking Nosgoth sank an they don't gi a toss.

Nosgoth was fantastic. Loved that game, played the hell out of it. Still don't get why they cancelled it; it was a full fledged game, they just needed to market it more.

Dux

Arcane
Still waiting for that Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain GOG release...

Generic-Giant-Spider

It wouldn't be the same without Tony Jay's soul shattering baritone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom