Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance Pre-Release Thread [RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

---

Arcane
[...]We seem to have feminists around here or what? Pas mal, pas mal... :) Peasants were not being raped left and right in the Middle ages, people.

There is nothing more boner inducing, than some unwashed, sweaty, and probably stinking farmhand girl.
Those fancy ladies with their clean long hair and silk panties can hide in shame.

Ask any rape historian.
Are there historians specialized in rape history?:whatho:

Paul_cz

Arcane
xbonex

i5D9010.gif

aiRwcFW.gif

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
THE MOST HISTORICALLY ACCURATE MEDIEVAL SIMULATION EXPERIENCE (alt-right approved!)

*fires 5 arrows into an enemy at point blank range as they continue to run towards me*

wow...amazing...my goty for sure

Look guise, a hater!

That's good, Burning Bridges gets some company.

Obviously only two arrows hit and the second one killed the dude. Plus in all the other previews you can see it's usually one shot-kill. But carry on!

Sentinel

Arcane
Gamestar preview
http://www.gamestar.de/videos/kingd...nden-gameplay-mit-der-test-version,95568.html
Short summary:
  • Performance on PC seems very good - they are surprised (i7, gtx 1070 on ultra = 60fps in rural areas, 35fps in some villages)
  • Few bugs and glitches, nothing game/immersion breaking so far
  • Good quests and many ways to solve them
  • Very authentic and dynamic medieval world reacting to your decisions
  • mediocre story (after 30 hours so mid game - that´s why the score could be higher than 70-80)
  • starts rather slow and linear, opens up after ~10 hours
  • stunning world in terms of graphics but animations in dialogues could be better (cut scenes are awesome)
  • game feels more like a game rather a simulation
  • score "just" between 70 - 80 because the tester does not know if the rater slow and complex/realistic gameplay is for everyone or just genre fans. Game is really good as for what it is so he is really hesitating with the score.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcom...tar_will_rate_kcd_with_a_score_of_7080_maybe/

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
THE MOST HISTORICALLY ACCURATE MEDIEVAL SIMULATION EXPERIENCE (alt-right approved!)

*fires 5 arrows into an enemy at point blank range as they continue to run towards me*

Look guise, a hater!

Obviously only two arrows hit and the second one killed the dude. Plus in all the other previews you can see it's usually one shot-kill. But carry on!

https://youtu.be/VNXOI1ZK764?t=115

b-b-b--but all but one arrow must have missed i-i-i-i m-mean they hit but they didn't strike vital organs, hehe, yeah thats right, thats how realistic the game is! people CAN get shot 5 times in the upper chest and get stabbed a few times and continue running like nothing happened! this totally isn't Oblivion in Cryengine guys!

Sentinel

Arcane
Gamestar preview
http://www.gamestar.de/videos/kingd...nden-gameplay-mit-der-test-version,95568.html
Short summary:
  • Performance on PC seems very good - they are surprised (i7, gtx 1070 on ultra = 60fps in rural areas, 35fps in some villages)
  • mediocre story (after 30 hours so mid game - that´s why the score could be higher than 70-80)
  • stunning world in terms of graphics but animations in dialogues could be better (cut scenes are awesome)
  • score "just" between 70 - 80 because the tester does not know if the rater slow and complex/realistic gameplay is for everyone or just genre fans. Game is really good as for what it is so he is really hesitating with the score.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kingdomcom...tar_will_rate_kcd_with_a_score_of_7080_maybe/
By the way avoid reddit. Some nigger faggot is posting spoilers there under the guise of legitimate posts.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Man, medieval combat was brutal. I don't think I could fight with three arrows sticking from my mouth, neck and collarbone.

But mods will fix it.

Sentinel

Arcane

Look guise, a hater!

https://youtu.be/VNXOI1ZK764?t=115

b-b-b--but all but one arrow must have missed i-i-i-i m-mean they hit but they didn't strike vital organs, hehe, yeah thats right, thats how realistic the game is! people CAN get shot 5 times in the upper chest and get stabbed a few times and continue running like nothing happened! this totally isn't Oblivion in Cryengine guys!
You do realize that there's a good chance the arrows won't penetrate whatever the fuck he's wearing, right? Especially with that short draw.
Even if it penetrates, you'd be surprised at the degree of wounds a human can withstand in a fight and just keep walking like it's no big deal. The painkiller effect of adrenaline is quite impressive.

Xeon

Augur
Performance on PC seems very good - they are surprised (i7, gtx 1070 on ultra = 60fps in rural areas, 35fps in some villages)
Isn't the recommended specs supposed to ensure constant 60fps at max settings or something? The specs used is above the recommended and dips to 35fps in some villages.

Beowulf

Arcane
[...]We seem to have feminists around here or what? Pas mal, pas mal... :) Peasants were not being raped left and right in the Middle ages, people.

There is nothing more boner inducing, than some unwashed, sweaty, and probably stinking farmhand girl.
Those fancy ladies with their clean long hair and silk panties can hide in shame.

Ask any rape historian.
Are there historians specialized in rape history?:whatho:

Who knows?
6PzSh.jpg

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Gamestar preview
Short summary:

"I don't know how to rate this game because i don't know if it's supposed to be popular. If it had dragons and Bethesda name i'd rate it 10 but since only a niche of people are gonna be interested in it i'd rate it 7 or 8 is that ok guys?"

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
"I don't know how to rate this game because i don't know if it's supposed to be popular. If it had dragons and Bethesda name i'd rate it 10 but since only a niche of people are gonna be interested in it i'd rate it 7 or 8 is that ok guys?"

Spot on.

I wouldn't freak out for this very reason. Game's new, without precedent, retarded reviewers will look at each other waiting for the consensus to emerge so they don't stand out too much. But I feel there's enough fanboyism on reddit, Youtube and on forums to intimidate them into high scores.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Gamestar did a lot of reporting on KCD though - like they did for ELEX. HRE solidarity ;)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom