Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Translation: "We managed to kill our captor, Sensuki and we are now finally free to post proper updates about the game." Look at Joe's face. Free from Sensuki's indescribable tyranny. They rid themselves of the Australian psycho, his body now floating in that murky water. "We had to sell our house and burn the evidence because no matter what we did, the blood splatter refused to vanish." This is the honest answer I want, but they'll play innocent and say that they don't know what I'm talking about. I know, Joe, I know.

The word IMMINENT is popular among Kickstarter rpg developers.

Edit: HoboForEternity Tweet not loading for you?

Last edited:

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I'm looking forward to Copper Dreams and will definitely buy it, but I am getting very frustrated with not knowing what the fuck is going on with SitS. Is the expansion going to happen? And is it going to happen in the next couple years? If not, why hasn't the steam update/news section been updated?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm looking forward to Copper Dreams and will definitely buy it, but I am getting very frustrated with not knowing what the fuck is going on with SitS. Is the expansion going to happen? And is it going to happen in the next couple years? If not, why hasn't the steam update/news section been updated?
I don't think the SiTS expansion will happen until they finish the system implementations in Copper Dreams, at the very least.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
I don't think the SiTS expansion will happen until they finish the system implementations in Copper Dreams, at the very least.

Is the content for the expansion done? When can we expect the expansion - 2019, 2025, 2047?

I'm really having a hard time understanding how expansions work now. I've been putting of playing again for the expansion, and have been for a couple years now. The game came out three years ago. I am having a hard time understanding why I don't at least know the year the expansion is expected to come out.

Whalenought_Joe

Whalenought Studios
Developer
Somehow managing to keep Hannah around, despite her better judgement. I think the long swim from Australia addled her mind.

We had purchased a pre-sale house outside the city with Serpent sales when we had moved, to live in for cheap during development, tidy up landscaping and be a safe bet to sell in a growing area for a bit of extra income to go along with the next kickstarter. We actually closed last weekend, we had the offer we wanted the next morning after putting it up, so it went a lot faster than we expected and lost a couple weeks in the short term, but making that up now. Got a modest amount to keep development going smoothly though, and we are relieved of our cabin fever.

Should have an update ready soon showing off new alpha stuff, and just got the keys from Steam for it today. To improve performance on the alpha level Hannah just finished a custom lighting/shadows system that's integrated into the existing system of volumetric tiles / line of sight, so we're free from Unity's lights and can just store that data in tiles themselves. It's much cheaper, easy for us to control, and lets you at-a-glance which lights influence which tiles. It's pretty slick, we'll be showing that off in the video.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
kDbJpJc.jpg

:yeah:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Woke up to see I got my Alpha key. Aww yiss!

Post the text of the email that you got please? (minus the key and any identifying information)
Copper Dreams alpha access unlocking this month!
Greetings Copper Dreams Kickstarter backers and early supporters! We’re very happy to announce that we’re finally ready to start receiving your feedback on Copper Dreams this month. The alpha consists of a small example mission, so there aren’t any spoilers for the main campaign (testing for that will start after this), so we encourage everyone to take a stab at it and let us know what you think.

There will be more details and specific feedback questions when the alpha comes live later this month. The key provided to you now just gives you a splash screen you can download early, and we'll email and post an update to let everyone know when the actual mission update is ready.

We’ll have another Kickstarter post shortly with more development content as well! Thanks everyone for your support, patience, and helping make the game possible.

Hannah & Joseph
That's what I can post without having Sensuki coming after me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom