Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Bliblablubb

Arcane
If a bonus is a percentage of your salary, and you are currently paid precisely squat...
Ssssh! Don't tell him, or he will stop working hard.......... heh, never mind.

But that means it's our fault the game broke. Telling it to give Kalin his bawnus led to the krappy koded kapitalist engine trying to divide by zero.

A proper KKKommunist engine could do that. In KKKommunism, everyone is used to having nothing, dividing by zero is child's play. :obviously:

hello friend

Arcane
d6bce0e8efd3cac31e1e0955cc935a16.jpg

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I understand you are just trying to find a suitable husband for your sister Private Greenbutt, but this board is not a dating plattform!

Also don't take it wrong way, but... she's green, ugly and has a crazy smile. Don't want.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Rival? Pffff, pleaaaase. She has, what, 2 arms, 2 eyes and some baby tentacle wanabees on her head? Who could possibly be content with that if you can get the whole package?:obviously:

vazha

Arcane
Come, come, KKKommissar, you disappoint us. You get as much fulfillment out of this lp as we do, so why don't you admit it?

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Goddamnit Grimwulf, what matters more, enjoying your once in a lifetime honeymoon with (i presume) the love of your life, or entertaining a dozen hardened and embittered neck beards?
Don't answer that.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Goddamnit Grimwulf, what matters more, enjoying your once in a lifetime honeymoon with (i presume) the love of your life, or entertaining a dozen hardened and embittered neck beards?
Don't answer that.
You seem to think that he had any say whether or not he goes on the honeymoon. Thats not how it works with Russian women.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Well, with the upcoming elections in Russia all loyal state employees are needed to "streamline" the process. While Putin doesn't really need "help" to win, all of his real hackers are busy hacking elsewhere (Like that evil german government. Again.), so someone has to make sure nobody crashes his party or tv stations accidently get "won with 102% of all votes" displays.

I expect the LP to continue at the end of march. :salute:

:russiastronk:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
When you get to my youthful age of one thousand and *mumble* years, you have witnessed a lot of elections.

Of course, among the elder master race elections are easy and unnecessary. The oldest and wisest one simply has the largest tentacles. He just shows them off in everyone's mind and concensus is reached.

I noticed humans seem to imitate that: They always talk aboot having "yuge hands" or build large metal tentacles with nukular stuffing. Sometimes they mindrape peoples "computer", which seem to be portable auxiliary brains, to inform the masses. Then they get elected.

Not much different actually.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
He, like all upstanding russian state employees, is now busy making sure the football world championship is running as Putin planned. Which may or may not involve hacking the video referee.

In russia, civil servants are always on duty for the glory of the motherland!

That's why you see so many drunk drivers, or people being found drunk, freezing and hungry in the woods: they are simply making the most of what little downtime they get, before being called into action again.

[Insert picture of Putin approvel here. I guess this board now requires you to buy a DLC to have access to those pics]

vazha

Arcane
Almost gathered my strength to fix the game (again) and come back to this LP.

Almost.
Women. Women are to blame. Always.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom