Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

archaen

Cipher
Patron
Just the kingmaker alpha, even with bugs, missing textures, broken quests, etc, blows away POE 3.0. I think the word of mouth and the long tail on it is going to be pretty good.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Is bad to think linzi is very fuckable?
She feels like a fun and chill person

1499545886495.png

ArchAngel

Arcane
Is Avellone actually writing this or is it another conceptualizing type of thing?
He is helping with design of quests that were not already done, he went over existing content and gave them his thoughts. He is also writing 3 NPCs (one of them is the barbarian chick).

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is bad to think linzi is very fuckable?
She feels like a fun and chill person
Well, she does have a body of a six year old child....
no. I am not a pedophile. Linzi is small, but she is still an adult and have curves and figures and titties, only downscaled.

It's like holding shift+dragging mouse in photoshop to downscale image.

Sizzle

Arcane

Ulfhednar

Savant
Sometimes I remember that I backed this game, and I come to check this forum... and pedophilia... nice. Now I will forget this exists till a few weeks before it's released while hoping it's a masterpiece.

archaen

Cipher
Patron
They have a ton of work to get this thing to beta. I think they are in super crunch mode trying to get it all put togethet by 'end of 1st quarter'. Once beta is out there will hopefully be more coverage.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sometimes I remember that I backed this game, and I come to check this forum... and pedophilia... nice. Now I will forget this exists till a few weeks before it's released while hoping it's a masterpiece.
At least you haven't seen the degenerates in the forum.

PrettyDeadman

Hopefully they'll finally send out keys for rpg codex path finder king maker fund raiser campaign.

getter77

Augur
Oddly enough on the timing, I suppose if this releases to a successful run of it they could just about immediately graduate to a sequel based on the upcoming Pathfinder 2 as I have to imagine the license would be amenable as well as the notion of striking while the iron is hot unless Paizo has another team lined up for something substantial.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom