Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance Pre-Release Thread [RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
contributing to the would be incline

just hope it would actually run well on my PC

>___>

13uIeXR.png

Shin

Cipher
Did you ever want to see all the scheming, plotting, politics, war and intrigue in Crusader Kings II from the perspective of one soldier who is but a statical number in CK2 and on macro scale but also so much more?

meaning eventually some giant fucking Abbasid blob will flood the map and convert everyone into sunni islam before facing off against a throng of aztec warriors? can't wait

frajaq

Erudite
This game on paper sounds like the best shit ever so that's exactly why I'm not pre-ordering and am gonna wait for reviews from people around here

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
The sequel will be named

Kingom Come 2: DEEP FUCKING SHIT

And the trailer will show Vavra saying, ' OTHER OPEN WORLD RPGS WERE SHIT, SO WE MADE SOME DEEP FUCKING SHIT'

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Is it the best looking game to date? the last trailer graphics are amazing.

btw, anyone knows if the boxed version is steam only ?

Last edited:

Paul_cz

Arcane
Is it the best looking game to date? the last trailer graphics are amazing.

btw, anyone knows if the boxed version is steam only ?

Afaik they are using steamworks, so boxed copy are most likely using steam as well.

And yes.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
This game on paper sounds like the best shit ever so that's exactly why I'm not pre-ordering and am gonna wait for reviews from people around here

Commendable. Then again what will you learn if some faggot here tells you it's shit or awesome? Or worse, what does IGN 10/10 or IGN 1/10 mean to anyone? And if you watch too much LP on Jewtube you'll spoil half the game for yourself. In the end you'll have to trust your gut anyway.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
What interests me the game is only 30gb with such good graphics which indicate high quality textures that would require a lot of disk space, while other games with much worse graphics tend to be about 60gb and FFXV coming on pc is 100gb.
Fallout 4 high res texture pack is 40gb on top of 50gb base game.

So either Warhorse is doing some wizardry or.......?

ArchAngel

Arcane
For my taste this game is both too expensive and too actiony to play it (I never even finished Witcher 2) but I will enjoy watching others play it on Twitch while I play games I do enjoy. With what seems like nice story and cinematic sequences it will do well as a Twitch game.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
What interests me the game is only 30gb with such good graphics which indicate high quality textures that would require a lot of disk space, while other games with much worse graphics tend to be about 60gb and FFXV coming on pc is 100gb.

No cutscenes maybe.

---

Arcane
I hope there are mods where I can play an average jihadist named Musaab in a jihadi army that comes to conquer these simple, backward folk.
I hope there are mods where I can play an average crusader in a holy army that comes to slash all those Muslims.
Oh, deep shit.

Commendable. Then again what will you learn if some faggot here tells you it's shit or awesome? Or worse, what does IGN 10/10 or IGN 1/10 mean to anyone? And if you watch too much LP on Jewtube you'll spoil half the game for yourself. In the end you'll have to trust your gut anyway.
Who cares about IGN or LP? Codex review is what we are waiting for :obviously:

Arvennios

Novice

Or maybe it's just well optimized ? Textures, such as the ones without alpha channels/transparency can be compressed with no visible reduction in quality, while substantially reducing file size. Also, small objects don't need very high resolution textures, you don't need a 2k texture for a wooden cup, the extra detail is just going to waste.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom