Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Takkong

Novice
LQFz9wd.png

maRMe1R.png

FeelTheRads

Arcane
xF9AUET.jpg

"Could care less."

I am so disappointed, Obsidian.

It's what you can expect from kwans. And game """"writers"""" in general, I guess.

I've even heard this used in some TV show. And I don't think it was intentional. Kwans are severely illiterate.

Though even if it was correct, it still sounds dumb as fuck in a game like this. I COULDN'T CARE LESS MUM I DO WHAT I WANT

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
moha2015-02-1517-16-1pjsbe.jpg

I remember someone playing last mission, it was Flaktower or something like that, and it was ridden with these jerries like a mattress with cockroaches.
And since he played on console and was filthy achievement whore he played on highest difficulty. Nothing says more about "videogames are for manchildren| than grown up men screeching like a frigin banshee...

I tried play this filth on controller, still remember my headache trying to grasp that vile concept in practice.

Last edited:

Xeon

Augur
How is the stutter? I tried to replay FNV again and installed all the mods listed here but still stutters quite a bit.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
How is the stutter? I tried to replay FNV again and installed all the mods listed here but still stutters quite a bit.

With these precise mods (Technical Stuff section), I get 130-144 FPS constant with not even the remotest hint of stutter or jitter:

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...nical-prep-for-new-vegas.120255/#post-5473851

I also manually set iPresentInterval=0 in the .ini files (all of them, just to be sure, including the default); I use G-Sync now, but even while I was still using v-sync I remember needing to change that setting to 0.

The only things strictly necessary to remove stutter are NVSE, 4GB LAA enabler, stutter remover, and changing the iPresentInterval setting, but you're going to want all of the things listed there anyway.

Puukko

Arcane
It begins again.
Getting into FNV again, as well.

My character is turning out to be awfully similar to my first one I had a few years back.

KohDpge.jpg

vs.

C4LTj0G.jpg

Not quite as JUST yet, but a few enhancements ought to fix that.

Bonus: I swear I don't know which mod caused this:

UkcIo5F.jpg

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Probably a mod intended to turn it from a pretendo sort of-maybe-probably rape scene into something more definite.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom