Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

PEACH

Arbiter
Unfortunately, no.

after all, i should have guessed all this since the beginning, the tutorial, in which you can kill each and every person which will be resurrected with zero consequences right after it.
you know what's worse? somehow i want to uninstall this to try to make space for star ocean. star frigging ocean! i'm not supposed to feel this!

now now kemiosabe, not even i would be that harsh. the new original sins are decent games with their strong points, but maybe they've been overpraised. i repeat, i've been told several times that dos2 was one of the best rpgs ever, all i found was filler and a rather annoying armor system, with gigantic imbalance between classes.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is this like the last stand against D:OS 2 or something?

1442903064_r10jA5.gif

Murk

Arcane

Jezal_k23

Thinking of playing it. What mods should I install? Debloat mod, and what else?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Superdata estimates that D:OS 2 generated $85m in revenues last year: https://wccftech.com/divinity-original-sin-2-85m-revenue-2017/

PREMIUM PC

1 PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – $714M
2 Overwatch – $382M
3 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – $341M
4 Destiny 2 – $218M
5 Grand Theft Auto V – $118M
6 Battlefield 1 – $113M
7 Minecraft – $92M
8 Guild Wars 2 – $87M
9 Divinity: Original Sin 2 – $85M
10 Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege – $67M

I don't get it. In most naive estimation* no way it could exceed even $50m.

* Assume all copies are sold at list price, ignore regional prices (Russian Ruble price is a third of USD!), ignore KS copies, assume GOG sales are 20% of Steam, i.e. $43m (44.99 * (1,149,531 * 1.2) *0.7 = 43,442,615.7396)

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Thinking of playing it. What mods should I install? Debloat mod, and what else?
That's enough and even without it you are fine, it just improves the diablo-like equipment system

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom