Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Allow custom teams and/or developed teams?

• Total voters

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
No, he watched the High elf vs Undead match on his mobile phone

sser

Arcane
Developer
Darth Roxor I had an elf dodge into TZ's, go 2d uphill, get a push back, land my guy on the ball, have the ball bounce off THREE Catchers hands, plinko its way toward the sideline, skip off another guy's hands, and then go into a Wood Elf catcher sitting on the sideline who then made multiple dodges and GFIs to get the TD. This was also in a game where I had four double skulls, started 3 straight drives with guys stunned (two rock throws, one pitch invasion which had 5 of mine down to his 1), oh and my MVP was a dead peasant.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
alright we're starting this shit finally.

Ive forgotten how to play again :smug: (and have lost interest due to dragonball)

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Smart daka manages spectacular 1-1 draw despite incredibly bad luck, with incredible game understanding and pattern recognition. I'm sure my opponent will agree.

:positive:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Remember, odds of finding your opponent increase if you agree on a time, not just a vague set of days.

what nonsense

vague set of days has always worked for me so far

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom