Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Santander02

Arcane
Also the ELEX best agem evar meme is stupid as shit

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
"Best RPGs of all Time" lists aren't flawed because JRPGs are ahead of western RPGs. They are flawed because they compare vastly different types of RPGs. One could argue that games like Chrono Trigger are actually better videogames than a lot of western RPGs.

Citizen

I love RPG games, but come on guys, can't we just agree that TBS strategies are a superior genre?

Siobhan

Arbiter
Since both are just interactive novels, there is no appreciable difference between Planetape Tournament and any modern Telltale "game".

Also, is it pronounced Plane-tape or Planet-ape?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
233ffq.jpg

Bohrain

Liturgist
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
We would've had a better Planescape game if the IP was sold to Japan like Wizardry.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
"Even when Fallout 1 released back in 1997 the name Survival Guide was used? Very cool find! Maybe that's how the Wasteland Survival Guide, or Vault Dweller's Survival Guide got its name."

I shouldn't be this much annoyed, but when people are such dumbfucks they believe Bethesda invented Fallout I just can't help myself.

Tycho Brahe

Novice
"$500.000 goal - Romanceable NPCs"

"Spark isn't THAT annoying"

"Planet Escape: Tournament and Balder's Gate 2 are my favourite RPGs"

primalsplit

Literate
Being spitroasted by draugrs in a dungeon is not a good alternative to healthy sex life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom