Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

hilfazer

Scholar
underrail speedhack is like getting an ssd for the pc,once you try it you cant go back :P

i use it mainly to make shops restock faster when i need some crafting stuff.

Any instructions for using the speed hack without fucking the game? how to installz

http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=1662.0
I've beed using speedhack for hundreds of hours now with just one problem. There is a quest for Protectorate where speedhack may screw you but you can temporarily set speed to x1 and be fine.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
underrail speedhack is like getting an ssd for the pc,once you try it you cant go back :P

Any instructions for using the speed hack without fucking the game? how to installz

I've beed using speedhack for hundreds of hours now with just one problem. There is a quest for Protectorate where speedhack may screw you but you can temporarily set speed to x1 and be fine.

I have a special profile for Underrail in Cheat Engine that use MB4 and MB5 to speedup game just at the click of the thumb. Very convenient.

hilfazer

Scholar

I have a special profile for Underrail in Cheat Engine that use MB4 and MB5 to speedup game just at the click of the thumb. Very convenient.

Initially i was using F6, F7, F8. Then realized those buttons are used by other games i played. I don't use MB4, MB5 in Underrail but i use them for example in Witcher 3.

Now i use /, *, - from numpad. Not as convenient but video games very rarely (if ever) use them.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I just started a game on Dominating for the first time, and man what a ride! Picked a 7 STR SMG-toter with gimp INT and pansy 3 CON, I think the lack of HP and top kek krafting might bite me in the ass later on. Still, gotta see how long I can last. Haven't had this much fun in a long time!

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
kFTDOOI.png
I doubt most people have a use for cloud saves, so it only makes sense to have the handful of people who could possibly find a use of this future to have to set it up themselves rather than any the majority who have no use for it.
Woah. You really are this stupid, aren't you?

Sure, in my experience smart people such as yourself are not able to articulate the reasons why something unnecessary and a burden to most is actually necessary and not a waste of bandwidth. You are not dumb even a little and I'm sure your reply while show it too.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Hey, do caltrops override each other with placed on same tile? Rarely used them, now I need them for the Beast heh.

Looks like I need to go hard way to win fight with Beast...

Last edited:

Ent

Savant
Is a pure fist/glove melee build possible or is psi necessary to get decent damage out of it?

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Of COURSE it's possible lol.
You will only struggle with heavy bots and those with high mech-resist, the rest will die quickly.

In other words - do someone know where to buy HE Mk 3-4? I sold those from Ironhead, has hard time with Beast...
I remember that tuneller party has Mk4, that's the last resort.

ciox

Liturgist
Most of the game is hardcoded or something, so mods mean releasing the source, otherwise I would love to be able to make mods.

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
[double-posting faggotry]

Nope you can do a fisting build without PSI. Check on YT "Underrrail Shredder" and you should find a decent guide for it.

My knifer did reasonably well with robots and knives are even worse with them. You can use the electrocution module or the unique Power Fist for a puncher build.

Also, consider putting points in Throwing and crafting also. Those EMP's, along with Mk V grenades rip everything to shreds by themselves. Get 112 Chemistry before anything else and you're set up for life. Even the frags murder robots by the dozen. Get Grenadier for lower offensive granede cooldown and throw them every other turn.

Muties die. Doggy muties die. Gangs die. Lunatics die. Carni dies to napalm. Just don't throw at your feet too often and it's fine. With flashbangs and napalm Carni doesn't really require hitting by guns, melee or psi. He won't even get close, given high Initiative. All on DOMINATING.

Spec Ops is great for grenading also but it's for SMG builds really. Digressing, do I even have to mention the raw amount of bullets SMG builds spew each turn, even without Amphetamine Shot? It is a mystery. Try Muzzle Brake. I've had to repair my 2k durability Steel Cat every encounter, even without Full Auto.

Emily

Arcane
Yeah grenades are grossly overpowered to the point I avoid using them all together.
Mk5 ones kill pretty much anything,have aoe and just 2 t cooldown. That is just too much compared to any other offensive skill. It even beats psi until late late game.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's not necessary to ensure that nothing is powerful in order for a game to be good, especially an RPG. You don't have access to powerful grenades until late in the game, you still have to use them judiciously because they're precious, and they're not quite an I-win button.

Also, Psi can become a virtual I-win button for most battles about a third of the way into the game, as long as you know what you're doing.

Speedhacks are one thing as they just save time (I don't see the big deal, personally, but whatever), but I wonder how much money I'd have to pay Styg to gate the automap feature behind a "Casual Mode" toggle?
7f2b925697.png

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Styg Hey man, can we get a word on how soon we can expect the expansion to drop?

We talkin' months? end of 2018? Throw us a bone, master ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
"At least a couple" conceivably allows for 1,000+ devlogs before release.

Look, the expansion will be released in the 937th lunar cycle of the Haartekhan Imperium at the ABSOLUTE LATEST, people. Just be patient.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom