Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Is it that bad?
People who swore by the previous game immediately jumped ship when the alternative Dragon Ball FighterZ had it's BETA. It is a dead game with no online playerbase, little support by Capcom, terrible graphics, pitiful single player, and gameplay that can only be described as "okay" by many.

Embarrassing would be a good word for Infinite.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
DUd5_M6VMAIvmiJ.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Another month, another dead MOBA: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ing-down-free-to-play-moba-paragon-this-april

Epic confirms that it's shutting down free-to-play MOBA Paragon this April
"We have failed you".

Epic Games has announced that it's pulling the plug on free-to-play MOBA Paragon, and that servers will go offline on April 26th.

The news comes barely a week after the developer's candid post to the Paragon forums, in which it cast doubt on the MOBA's future. At the time, it admitted that it was struggling to achieve "that magical combination of ingredients that make for a sustainable game", and revealed that key Paragon staff had already been moved to work on Fortnite.

"Over the next few weeks", it said, "we'll be figuring out if and how we can evolve Paragon to achieve growth and success". And now, just a week later, a decision has been made.

"It's with heavy hearts we've decided to close down Paragon", Epic said in a new statement, "After careful consideration, and many difficult internal debates, we feel there isn't a clear path for us to grow Paragon into a MOBA that retains enough players to be sustainable."

"We didn't execute well enough to deliver on the promise of Paragon", it continued, "We have failed you - despite the team's incredibly hard work - and we're sorry."

The developer is offering "a full refund to every Paragon player for every purchase on any platform". Those on PS4 should first create an Epic account then link it in-game. Once that's done, a refund can be requested on Epic's website. PC can use the refund link immediately.

Epic says that Paragon's servers will remain operational until April 26th, but warns that matchmaking times and quality will dwindle as the active player base decreases.

"Thank you for joining us on this journey," it concluded, "and for your dedication to Paragon."

Modron

Arcane
The white car is a Dacia 1300. My grandpa used to drive one. :love:

What game is that anyway?
I think that's player unknowns' battleground, I mean granted I've never actually seen any videos of the game but that does look like the bridge upon which pewdiepie fell from grace.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom