Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
umPdTPw.jpg

Are you trying to suggest that we should do something, Mictlan? Particularly considering you took that Sphinx defended Throne a few turns ago?

Are you trying to suggest that maybe we should get suspicious of your moves?

Hmmmmmm.

I thought Mictlan traded me some defective fire gems, when my fire mages just stood there on the battlefield with a stupid grin on their faces and refused to summon any elementals (or do anything at all), but it seems there's a new bug that makes every mage Man has unable to cast any combat spells unless they have that spellsinger trait. Doesn't matter whether national or indie mage.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Oh god, that's pretty terrible. If you want to pause until it's resolved, I'd be okay with that. Might have to wait a while but it's pretty gamebreaking for you.

I also hear that quickness incorrectly gives 4x attacks instead of 2x :D

mondblut

Arcane
I thought Mictlan traded me some defective fire gems, when my fire mages just stood there on the battlefield with a stupid grin on their faces and refused to summon any elementals (or do anything at all), but it seems there's a new bug that makes every mage Man has unable to cast any combat spells unless they have that spellsinger trait. Doesn't matter whether national or indie mage.

Combat spells? Why would you use them when you have warriors?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So are we extending this until a patch? I have been gone pretty much all weekend...

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Bakemono Sorcerers with unaging bless effect are insane. Recruit everywhere, top stats, sacred battlemage and plenty of good crosspaths.
Now I am just sad I took turmoil at all, should have dumped temp and went for Order.

WOoUpbN.jpg

g0MvKWh.jpg

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Eagle Warriors, noble and proud, necessarily must take on more risk than mages in personal combat. :martini:

Trash Player

Scholar
Bakemono Sorcerers with unaging bless effect are insane. Recruit everywhere, top stats, sacred battlemage and plenty of good crosspaths.
Now I am just sad I took turmoil at all, should have dumped temp and went for Order.

WOoUpbN.jpg

g0MvKWh.jpg
Remember, Order do only a little to gold in 5, may as well go full Luck+Sloth+Magic for anything but rec points.
Btw, can I go AI or am I still required to sit out this now that everthing is settled on this front?

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I am not at my pc until the 13th, unfortunately; is there anything i can do to switch it someone else

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I am not at my pc until the 13th, unfortunately; is there anything i can do to switch it someone else

We'll have to get someone to do it, yes. Preferably not the person besieging you. :M
Ok, thanks, just totally remove me from all dominions games if possible. I find absolutely no enjoyment in multiplayer dominions. Single player is pretty cool now and again, though, especially with the new Sparta faction.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Buy me Dom5 and I'll take your place.

I wouldn't do that to someone. People should wait until they have a self-contained multiplayer system and clean up the interface a bit, but I doubt that's going to happen. It's strictly a single player game at this point, and even then the late game is a bit shit.

Dayyālu

Arcane
We'll have to get someone to do it, yes. Preferably not the person besieging you. :M

I can't, or I would have done it already.

Ok, thanks, just totally remove me from all dominions games if possible. I find absolutely no enjoyment in multiplayer dominions. Single player is pretty cool now and again, though, especially with the new Sparta faction.

You already tried CoE? If you don't own it, maaaybe I could find some...uhrm, way to give you a try. I find it relaxing if silly.

Buy me Dom5 and I'll take your place.

Careful about your wishes. Steam handle? I may feel generous. Probably not. Almost certainly not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom