Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Jewish plot to take-over the Codex

Prime Junta

Crooked Bee enormous thanks for the work you've put in. Without it the Codex would likely be just another cesspool of shitposting gradually :decline: ing into oblivion.

Congrats and good luck with the new job Infinitron. Your legendarily thick skin will, I'm sure, have to grow a few more layers of callus. Curious to see what those ideas of yours are and how you intend to put them into practice.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
The 11th-15th Commandments, written by God's own hand in the stone of Mt. Sinai, were the most important, and all pertained to the Codex.

Moses dropped this stone on purpose - I watched the movie ok?

First Jewish plot against Codex. Ban Infinitron.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Hitler was never as missed as he is now. :argh:

Worst thing to happen to the codex since I know the codex. This infinitron has so much high and mighty attitude up his ass, that he never even deigns answering PMs that i sent him on multiple occasions with genuine questions or suggestions. He make it looks like he "gets the jew jokes and is cool with it", but deep inside he gets insulted every time and he remembers it forever. Simply put, he's a vindictive asshole. With an agenda, too. Worst fucking candidate.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
zionfools.jpg

Morkar Left

I do have some ideas for the forum that I can now effect with my new admin powers, but I'm not going to do anything drastic without DU's approval. Expect shitty alts to be humiliated/banned more quickly, I guess.

The only thing worse than a nazi is a jew turned nazi...

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Good luck, Crooked Bee.
You are a very good poster.

By the way, last night I've found that last inExile drama thread was retardoed, so I appropriately changed my signature. In the morning I saw this thread. Don't worry, Infinitron, they will never accept you as one of real game journalist. Your name is forever tainted by posting on the Codex.

Repressed Homosexual
I just wonder what is Infinitron's motivation for making hundreds of posts and 20 threads every single day on a gaming forum, and what his actual life is like to allow him the time to do it. Even I found I posted too much in 8 years, but anything I did pales in comparison to him. I picture him as someone who stays almost every waking hour on a computer, and not having played a single game in the last 7 years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom