Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Leaked Docs Reveal Game Companies Using AI To Spy On You To See If You're Jacking Off

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
ff9cf188fdf9011a00bce9121040f2d53f7fd7e7b0fdf0d085cf8c6d09d83188.png

Who are the people who come up with these?
Asking for a friend.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
lol, I wonder how well this AI actually works. AI is a field full of charlatans, and I bet the big AAA companies have a better time hiring a couple of data scientists to maximize ad profit over this sales pitch. They're still collecting your data though, that goes without saying.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I hope this is real, and whoever's dead man switch this is slept with Pete Hines, or Todd, and they successfully blackmail BS to the grave then dump names anyway. :D

Morkar Left

Yeah, e-mail authentification is totally necessary for the security of your account. Of course we would never ever use it for anything else.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Asking for a friend.
Reasoning of a 12 year old kid. Who is the retard who wrote this?

The sorta guys who do sales pitches for AI tech. I'm willing to bet this tech only works given a very specifically tailored data set and they give no fucks about professionalism or legality of their crapware as long as they've got the $$$ into their personal bahamas accounts when the company is bankrupt.

Naveen

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Man, the games of the future will be so bad, the only fun to be had will be trying to outsmart the AI while it manipulates your circadian rhythm by changing your gamma setting to brighter so you buy a pack of extra ammo or something.

Asking for a friend.

No chance this would hold any ground.

Just hide it all for a few years and make money. Once it leaks out, you have plausible deniability and any blame can't be fixed on any single person since hundreds of people interacted with the system and no one can prove that any individual person intended for x to happen.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Man, the games of the future will be so bad, the only fun to be had will be trying to outsmart the AI while it manipulates your circadian rhythm by changing your gamma setting to brighter so you buy a pack of extra ammo or something.
Ass Effect 5: Space Bar FTW

Gerrard

Arcane
You know I just realized the title reads like something Alex Jones would say.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Joke will be on you when it uses your FitBit data to manipulate your heart rate and give you cardiac arrhythmia so that they can get clicks for the seemingly unrelated cardiologist ads that keep showing up. Don't ask how they'll get you to click on the erectile disfunction ads. 2010 - ads targeted to your interests. 2020 - your interests targeted to ads. Welcome to the world of tomorrow, pay pig.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom