Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Apocalypse Now RPG by Monty Markland - terminated with extreme prejudice!

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Well then correct me.

And let me guess, you hope for a fat settlement so that the media doesn't pick this up.

So much for the "oh Coppola is a genius, the ANow movie is a masterpiece, the amount of respect I have for the Coppola family yada yada" and all that bullsit. Lol. You're basically blackmailing them through court, correct?

This is some con...

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Who are the three people in this photo?

Is that supposed to be a rhetorical question? I recognize Jacko but I've got no idea who the others are. Not all of us are far enough down the rabbit hole to recognize every pedo from the 1990s.

So did you actually get any money from them? If international pedophile conspiracies are gullible enough to put money into such an ill-conceived project, then I'd better start up my own scam targeting them.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
MLMarkland What claim could you possibly have to go to court against Coppola? ????? ???????

"Your Honour, they gave me money, but they didn't say they knew a guy who knew a guy who diddled someone. I want 40 million dollars moral compensation" ????????? ?????

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Are you suing them as well, and for 40 million bucks? That's just too much. That was some long and one of the weirdest cons I've ever seen. They'll have a name for it after you, the Apocalypse Con.

Why are you interested in defending Victor Salva and/or sliding information about child rapists and the people that finance and cover for them like Dolphin Entertainment?
Ever considered that I might be interested in you? You promised to make them a game, and they gave you money. Then you shut down the project, called them all pedos and decided to sue Coppola because he had a friend or a business partner or something that had nothing to do with you or the project they gave you money for. For 40 million dollars. What the actual fuck?! This is some truly crazy shit.

From what I gather AN:The Game wasn't meant to be just a crowdfunding project and had some extensive outside funding secured. Which is plausible given the names attatched and the power of Apocalypse Now as a brand. After that I'm lost, looks that he's trying to imply that funding turned out to be bunch of pedos moving money around between different companies to hide the construction of their super sikret lair or some such. Little did they know that Captain Marty was onto them and is about to burst down the door, wearing his pink cape and a goat's helmet, and save all the children while humming Michael Jackson tunes.

I think I got most the details right.

Seriously though all of this sounds insane but stranger things have happened.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
He said he's got lawyers working for percentage, meaning he hopes to get MONEY from Coppola for SOMETHING. What the fuck. Just what the fuck.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Okay, I've heard of those guys. But I'm having a hard time understanding how they fit into your situation with the game. Maybe you can make a chart for us showing how all these guys are related to each other and where the money is going? Would it look a little like this?

b98dc98381702043ec57a0797e2dd505.jpg

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
He said he's got lawyers working for percentage, meaning he hopes to get MONEY from Coppola for SOMETHING. What the fuck. Just what the fuck.

I invested in Apocalypse Now video game, I didn't get paid.
Your statement is completely empty unless you give specifics of your agreement. Maybe you're not entitled to get paid, how am I supposed to know.

How much did you invest? Like 2 month of your work, or like 100k, what? And now you want 40 million for that? That's nice. Even if you had performed your job admirably during the 2 years of development, you would've never gotten paid more than 360k gross for 2 years worth of work. But you didn't do your job, you crashed the project.

And now you want "pedo money", which you so vehemently declined to be invested into AN?

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Last edited:

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
If you're looking for a PR company, it's a little late for that. Your KS tanked, buddy. Just take it easy, these flashbacks aren't real.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

Last edited:

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

Last edited:

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Last edited:

Brancaleone

Liturgist
Are you suing them as well, and for 40 million bucks? That's just too much. That was some long and one of the weirdest cons I've ever seen. They'll have a name for it after you, the Apocalypse Con.

Why are you interested in defending Victor Salva and/or sliding information about child rapists and the people that finance and cover for them like Dolphin Entertainment?
Ever considered that I might be interested in you? You promised to make them a game, and they gave you money. Then you shut down the project, called them all pedos and decided to sue Coppola because he had a friend or a business partner or something that had nothing to do with you or the project they gave you money for. For 40 million dollars. What the actual fuck?! This is some truly crazy shit.
In that case, "if you come across facts related to child abuse you better do something about it or you are a coward" actually meant "if you come across facts related to child abuse you better try to extort 40 millions or you are a coward".

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Mr. Markland's story is pretty damn incoherent and I can't really make heads or tails of it, but this is 2018 so I'm ready to #listenandbelieve.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
there is an international group of elite pedophiles that have been manipulating financial markets and the history of the world. they kidnap children and ritually murder them in their cult of saturn to attain power they are guided by the hand of lucifer to defy God and destroy humanity both physically and spiritually eventually merging with demonic entities once the gate is opened through the use of antediluvian magick and physics at the supercollider at CERN. That is the overall thing and there is much much much more to it than that but perhaps I've said enough for now... these demonic and ritualistic practices filter down even from the true elites to influential people in business and entertainment so what MLMarkland said rings true. many of these people have ties to the clinton foundation, the lolita express and jeffrey epstein's island. they are of the synagogue of satan and they are very real.

look into it...

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
there is an international group of elite pedophiles that have been manipulating financial markets and the history of the world. they kidnap children and ritually murder them in their cult of saturn to attain power they are guided by the hand of lucifer to defy God and destroy humanity both physically and spiritually eventually merging with demonic entities once the gate is opened through the use of antediluvian magick and physics at the supercollider at CERN. That is the overall thing and there is much much much more to it than that but perhaps I've said enough for now... these demonic and ritualistic practices filter down even from the true elites to influential people in business and entertainment so what MLMarkland said rings true. many of these people have ties to the clinton foundation, the lolita express and jeffrey epstein's island. they are of the synagogue of satan and they are very real.

look into it...

How do I get invited?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom