Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Ghost mode - overhaul mod for The Witcher 3 - alternative to W3EE

Perkel

Arcane
I wouldn't call it an RPG either.

Weird. I thought game has a lot of interesting C&C something crucial to any RPG.

Okay, I've been trying this mod all around and I enjoy it. But the biggest issue is related to the xperience (notice the pun). I would like to know if someone has experimented with ghost mod enough to tell me how to:

1) get the full xp every time time you kill a creature, instead of punishing the players for having killed a certain amount of monsters and getting 1 xp [so, always full xp]
1.1) Get the maximum xp for the quests, no matter what your level is

2) Remove the level scaling from all the monsters and making it fixated. So if I start level 1 downer will be level 1, but if I get to level 2, only the littlest amount of downers will be level 2, and not that if I level up every fucking downer will be my same level.

2.1) Is it possible to set a certain threeshold level for all the monsters (including bosses), that they won't surpass, but still get full xp?

3) What is the meaning of the two following options?

> options for fixed quest and combat experience were added.

Does it mean that Wghost decided what amount of xp should I get if I enable them to make it coherent with her vision on how much xp I should receive, or that I will get the maximum experience without penalty?

> Disable quest levels: disables quest levels (none are shown in the journal) and related exp penalties.
???Mh? What does that mean????????

So can I activate these two options at once or..?

Last edited:
^3) seems to fix your 1).

As for 2) you could turn off enemy upscaling if you don't want lower level enemies to scale up to you. Neither is a decent solution (ideally a drowner in white orchard should be about the same as a drowner in toussaint), although some balancing fixes to enemy upscaling could get it closer.

Last edited:

janior

Arcane
Patron
so just tried, it is better then EE imo

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom