Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Yпадок 21, Возвращение

Dayyālu

Arcane
sVCcquX.jpg

If I could force you all to have ape avatars now, I would do it.

It's the future you choose.

Until tomorrow.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Hello my neighbours Dayyālu and Joined on the 4th of July

Greetings you to on this fT̛̞̤͙̻o̸̖͓̻͓͙ ̱̱͚̼̻̘̠͟i̟n̰͙̪̙̣͕̞v͎̮̯̥̹̼̯̀ó͍̲̼k͜e̘̳ ̧̺̲͚͔̠̩̱t̨h͢e̴͕̪̪͎̺̼ͅ ̩͘ḩ̩̲̠i͙v̻̮̼̮͉ḙ̴̼̻̞̫̮-͚̤m̞̦̯i̘̘͓̝͇̘ͅn̦̥̹̫d̜̣̀ ̗̹̻r̠͙̲e̝̹̹̮̮p̗̖̹̳͜ŕe̥̤̺̰̪s͈̗̲͖̲͞e͙͕͉̰̰̗̯n̠͉̪͕͍͟t̲̙͢i͎̞̣̖̟̻n̸g̸̙͚͙̬̟̮̖ c̳̳ͅh̷͎͍̣̙ą͉̥̜o̜s̝͝.̳̕
̣̘͇͍͖I͏̺̳̺̪̥n̹͍͡v̬͇̤ͅo̧͖̻̪̜͇̞k̸̮͚̣̣in̞͟g̻͕͢ ͈t̮̩̞h͉͕͎̝̝͇͠ḙ ҉̰͈̱͕͙̯f̛ͅę̭̲̹̝e̮l̼i̲͖ṇ̟͔̳̯̦̠͜g̣̠͓̣̠ ̛̱̫̮ò͓͚f ̷̻̮c̜̜̠̣͓̭̫h̟̝̥̟͜ao̙͚̭͡ş̥̝.̝͖̺̭͍
̨̳̮ͅW̵͎̝͕̤̠̘i͏̞͔͎̭t̮͈̞h҉̣͓̥̻̩͕͚ ̦͎̦͕̻̼̥o̸u̙̳͖̘̗͓͚t̫̺̞͇͖͝ ͏or͉͈d̸̼͖̭ȩ̝͇r̮͙͓͘.̞̥̥̙͚͍
̨T̡̪̞h̡̥e̯̣͓̦̗̙̲ ̗͔̻͡N̤̜̞̦̞̯̫e̡̙͉͚̟z̲̙̯͕̱͓pe̶̮͔̙r͏͎̻̼̜d̩͎͎̤̥̟͘i̻̺̲̘̤̼a̖̲̥̰̝n̞̺̬͕ ̛̻̪̝̤h̩̥̤̩̱̠i̵͉̱͕͈̟v̬͕͙͉̺͇͝e͈̫͙̱̼̖͠ͅ-̯̠̲̥m͏̩̻̘̺͕̣ͅi͏n̻̼͓̬̘̕d͚̪̞ ̘͈̖̟̱̼̤o͙͇f͖͍̦̙̟̲ ͡c͚͜h̴̰a͎͉̝̘̗o̬̱͕̪͝ṣ.͢ ̲̘̺͉Ẕ̥̼̦̭̟̥ą̻̭̣̤̰l̨̯̰̭g̦͕̘̫̟͎ͅo̱͔̙͚̲̬̣.̼
̦͎̱̹̥͘H͖̟̬̙̫̯̪e̤͚͖̘ ͏̱̟̹͚w̸̫̤̭h̳͖̹̝̭̖́o̬̟̙̤̜̥ ͔̠͔̤̝͞W̷̹̝a̶̙i̛͓͔͉̼t͏͚͖s̨̱̩̭͎ͅ ͢B̝̮͡e̹͕̘̼͖̘ͅẖ̼̹͡ͅi̳n͖̼̻̯d̵ ͔͈̥̫͚̟ͅT́h̴̭̹e̡̠̺̯ ̛̭̹̬W̵̳̝̠̱a̼̞̞l҉̼͈̬͕̤͕̺l̼̬̱͜.͙͇͎̠͚̰̜
̫̳̘̥̞̳̳Z̜̩͉ͅA҉̙̼̲̪̺L̫̟͈G̨̭̜͙O͕͓͚̰͖̱!̛̝

Hello my neighbours Dayyālu and Joined on the 4th of July

Greetings you to on this fT̛̞̤͙̻o̸̖͓̻͓͙ ̱̱͚̼̻̘̠͟i̟n̰͙̪̙̣͕̞v͎̮̯̥̹̼̯̀ó͍̲̼k͜e̘̳ ̧̺̲͚͔̠̩̱t̨h͢e̴͕̪̪͎̺̼ͅ ̩͘ḩ̩̲̠i͙v̻̮̼̮͉ḙ̴̼̻̞̫̮-͚̤m̞̦̯i̘̘͓̝͇̘ͅn̦̥̹̫d̜̣̀ ̗̹̻r̠͙̲e̝̹̹̮̮p̗̖̹̳͜ŕe̥̤̺̰̪s͈̗̲͖̲͞e͙͕͉̰̰̗̯n̠͉̪͕͍͟t̲̙͢i͎̞̣̖̟̻n̸g̸̙͚͙̬̟̮̖ c̳̳ͅh̷͎͍̣̙ą͉̥̜o̜s̝͝.̳̕
̣̘͇͍͖I͏̺̳̺̪̥n̹͍͡v̬͇̤ͅo̧͖̻̪̜͇̞k̸̮͚̣̣in̞͟g̻͕͢ ͈t̮̩̞h͉͕͎̝̝͇͠ḙ ҉̰͈̱͕͙̯f̛ͅę̭̲̹̝e̮l̼i̲͖ṇ̟͔̳̯̦̠͜g̣̠͓̣̠ ̛̱̫̮ò͓͚f ̷̻̮c̜̜̠̣͓̭̫h̟̝̥̟͜ao̙͚̭͡ş̥̝.̝͖̺̭͍
̨̳̮ͅW̵͎̝͕̤̠̘i͏̞͔͎̭t̮͈̞h҉̣͓̥̻̩͕͚ ̦͎̦͕̻̼̥o̸u̙̳͖̘̗͓͚t̫̺̞͇͖͝ ͏or͉͈d̸̼͖̭ȩ̝͇r̮͙͓͘.̞̥̥̙͚͍
̨T̡̪̞h̡̥e̯̣͓̦̗̙̲ ̗͔̻͡N̤̜̞̦̞̯̫e̡̙͉͚̟z̲̙̯͕̱͓pe̶̮͔̙r͏͎̻̼̜d̩͎͎̤̥̟͘i̻̺̲̘̤̼a̖̲̥̰̝n̞̺̬͕ ̛̻̪̝̤h̩̥̤̩̱̠i̵͉̱͕͈̟v̬͕͙͉̺͇͝e͈̫͙̱̼̖͠ͅ-̯̠̲̥m͏̩̻̘̺͕̣ͅi͏n̻̼͓̬̘̕d͚̪̞ ̘͈̖̟̱̼̤o͙͇f͖͍̦̙̟̲ ͡c͚͜h̴̰a͎͉̝̘̗o̬̱͕̪͝ṣ.͢ ̲̘̺͉Ẕ̥̼̦̭̟̥ą̻̭̣̤̰l̨̯̰̭g̦͕̘̫̟͎ͅo̱͔̙͚̲̬̣.̼
̦͎̱̹̥͘H͖̟̬̙̫̯̪e̤͚͖̘ ͏̱̟̹͚w̸̫̤̭h̳͖̹̝̭̖́o̬̟̙̤̜̥ ͔̠͔̤̝͞W̷̹̝a̶̙i̛͓͔͉̼t͏͚͖s̨̱̩̭͎ͅ ͢B̝̮͡e̹͕̘̼͖̘ͅẖ̼̹͡ͅi̳n͖̼̻̯d̵ ͔͈̥̫͚̟ͅT́h̴̭̹e̡̠̺̯ ̛̭̹̬W̵̳̝̠̱a̼̞̞l҉̼͈̬͕̤͕̺l̼̬̱͜.͙͇͎̠͚̰̜
̫̳̘̥̞̳̳Z̜̩͉ͅA҉̙̼̲̪̺L̫̟͈G̨̭̜͙O͕͓͚̰͖̱!̛̝
I'm Erytheia now. Not Arco.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
So, after my 5th expansion mishap (this time vs druzhinas) I kind of lost any will to continue, meaning I've gone AI. It will probably do better than I and nothing is lost as I am stuck in the corner anyways with no diplomatic ties.

Dayyālu

Arcane
So, after my 5th expansion mishap (this time vs druzhinas) I kind of lost any will to continue, meaning I've gone AI. It will probably do better than I and nothing is lost as I am stuck in the corner anyways with no diplomatic ties.

I'm sorry

:negative:

Stay tuned for the new, exciting EA match, with no retarded rules

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Might as well post the battle report.

Q7neDlg.jpg

A pity that Patala went AI. We could probably work out some cooperation and terms of coexistence. Failing that, it would be interesting to wage a proper Bogarus-Patala war.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
:lol:

I was thinking too much in dom4 terms and should have waited a turn or more to gather critical mass in some cases. But Apes suck donkey balls and I even did a scale build.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I have four provinces and half of them are full of dead people.

Interesting. I wonder what the rest of that half of the map is doing? On our side, north to south(Pan/Me/Bogarus) we are all about the same in provinces. It's just that Patala's expansion got murdered a bunch of times, Erytheia staled a bunch, and Ulm....well, who knows, but not great. Midgard north of the lake seems to be doing at least ok, and the same for Marignon south of the lake.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
The other side of the map is filled with weaklings... probably because there's less land and more edges :D

I also ran out of expansion room quickly since I don't have a combat pretender... at least I can sail and my neighbors I think are even more pathetic than me.

Also - I took over that Island resort, which was neutral this whole time despite abundance of water nations and now, NOW of all time Vanheim decides to go there.

HeYhygR.png

A shame it wasn't vans, they all burn the same way.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Isiloon, the only reason you see "weaklings" is that we have to fuck up Lemuria before doing anything.

See, when you have a lying, trolling popkill nation on your turf, you gotta prioritize.

And I'm not gonna upgrade the list. What Lizzurd is playing is clear from reading the goddamn thread.

Lizzurd

Cipher
And Vanheim isn't listed on the page lol - who's playing them?
It's me. I checked the island with sailing scout two turns beforehand and so I was sure to see no one but indies. Sorry for this battle - I didn't want to attack you.

Meanwhile, the great volvas of Midgard explore the diving world and gather the knowledge. Below is a great masterpiece created by them.

I was sure he is a video games blogger but then I checked his channel :shredder:

Grif

Learned

Interesting. I wonder what the rest of that half of the map is doing? On our side, north to south(Pan/Me/Bogarus) we are all about the same in provinces. It's just that Patala's expansion got murdered a bunch of times, Erytheia staled a bunch, and Ulm....well, who knows, but not great. Midgard north of the lake seems to be doing at least ok, and the same for Marignon south of the lake.
I'd say Ulm seems to be doing fairly well, actually.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is anyone in the mood to sub for me once or twice in this game? I won't be back at my personal computer until Monday afternoon. Otherwise just stale me, please.

KoolNoodles

Arcane

I'd say Ulm seems to be doing fairly well, actually.

No offense meant, just was speaking relative to my immediate neighbors. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom