Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Elsewhere

extra thick condoms

Ancient relics left by our settlers. Don't worry my friend, we already dispatched a relief party of peaceful archeologists to reclaim our lost items. You can do what you want with the lands of traitorous Arco, but leave my shit alone (Cedarwood).

Else our diplomatic party will gladly teach Ysian maidens the pleasures of anal sex!

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The helpful relief Scelerian relief corps have at last managed to reach the Imperial Capital of Tien'Chi. The skellitons and their caretakers are suitably impressed by the massive buildings, and hope that their hard work will help feed the starving masses.

forbidden-city.jpg

The Battle for Grain is in full swing! Let no one be idle in this sad age of famine. With winter incoming and most communication routes blocked, the people need food and wood to sustain themselves!

battwheat1.jpg

Even the Lictors, most esteemed protectors of the Scelerian State, approve of the new foreign policy evolution. Not violence, but peaceful cooperation! Let us all do something to help!

(FFS 10 Inv Flaming Weapon sacreds can be suboptimal in the lategame but goddammit when they'll impact on my skellitons it will be brutal. Thank God for winter and reduced mobility)

"Managed to reach the Imperial Capital"? Please, I let you in. My army is now closing your only path of escape. This is the end, I hope you enjoyed your (short) stay in our immortal empire.

mondblut

Arcane
Elsewhere

extra thick condoms

Ancient relics left by our settlers. Don't worry my friend, we already dispatched a relief party of peaceful archeologists to reclaim our lost items. You can do what you want with the lands of traitorous Arco, but leave my shit alone (Cedarwood).

Else our diplomatic party will gladly teach Ysian maidens the pleasures of anal sex!

We can't tell whose shit is on these condoms without DNA analysis, but Ysian Beach Resorts and Hotels, Inc has confiscated this real estate from Arco and our legal team is prepared to meet you in the court.

Ysian maidens' weapon of choice is a 10 feet long golden strapon, so who is going to discover new meaning of anal sex, remains to be seen.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
confiscated

:hahano:

our legal team is prepared to meet you in the court

Our legal team is composed of 8 communicants and half a dozen theurges.

Ysian maidens' weapon of choice is a 10 feet long golden strapon, so who is going to discover new meaning of anal sex, remains to be seen.

Then we'll be enjoying each other weapon of choice mate! I won't have you on that beach willingly, feel free to bring this up to PM whenever you want, I'm open to negotiations! Just know I'll be taking back what's rightfully mine.

brb

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane

:abyssgazer:

(I want the video of course, will pay in gold, death gems or crops)

"Managed to reach the Imperial Capital"? Please, I let you in. My army is now closing your only path of escape. This is the end, I hope you enjoyed your (short) stay in our immortal empire.

Who wants to escape? We want our Spazio Vitale!

(Shitposting aside, ouch. You know your build is very very weird -full tanking scales for a kinda good Awake bless- but the fun thing is that you should have been hyper-aggressive. I'm legit curious here, the plan to have a SC god blessed under his own Dominion was clear with the Temple spam, but did I interrupt something or you were planning for an offensive war?)

So, how many wars we have here

ULM VS URUK (From what I see it's a Ulmite gangbang of Uruk fortresses)
SCELERIA VS TIEN (started just now)
MAN VS MARIGNON (Marignon went for a direct kill on Man's cap)
YS VS PYTHIUM (????)
MACHAKA VS BANDAR LOG (the special olympics of Dec20's wars)

Anything I missed?

mondblut

Arcane
Our legal team is composed of 8 communicants and half a dozen theurges.

Well, our legal team is the hall of fame. Minus the mercs.

Then we'll be enjoying each other weapon of choice mate! I won't have you on that beach willingly, feel free to bring this up to PM whenever you want, I'm open to negotiations! Just know I'll be taking back what's rightfully mine.

I suggest you to think again, unless you want to keep your entire army parked in Cedarwood for the rest of the game, as I can attack it at will with impunity from the safety of underwater. Your position on the map is awfully incovenient for me to invade (them borders, ugh) and I'd rather wouldn't bother; on the other hand, I really don't see what could you offer me for my trouble of evicting Arco squatters from the resort.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron

Peace?

My position is, as you said, inconvenient and I have a magical arsenal quite functional vs your ponies. But hey man, feel free to die on that hill forest, if you wish! Ys is strong, but can you take both me and Arco?
I suggest we establish a trading post and start a conspicuous exchange of magical undergarments and vibrating weapons. Let's bring the magical sex revolution and liberation from the patriarchy elsewhere.
Remember LGBTBBQ <--- I'm pretty sure there are also a P(ythium) and a Y(s) somewhere in the alphabet soup...

All I ask is my little forest, our prophet lost his umbilical virginity there, it's considered an holy site...

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
So I'm refreshing the llamaserver page as I fuck around in SP and thinking "come on assholes, submit, whoever you are!". And then I realize one of the two assholes is me. That was a close one. Dayyalu's nation list is so unreadable I can't even tell who I'm playing.

Anyway yeah, pretty much everyone is ganging up on poor Uruk taking his outlying stuff while I'm sieging his capitol. I think he's summoning goats inside, I assume for a final orgy. Not sure why he attacked me, Ulm is stronk early and his troops are decent blockers for his pretty good mages but can't compete with Ulmish infantry.

EDIT: Wait, Mictlan is not fighting anyone??

mondblut

Arcane
Anyway yeah, pretty much everyone is ganging up on poor Uruk taking his outlying stuff while I'm sieging his capitol.

Abyssian assholes took muh Uruk beaches while I was busy fighting triton invasion :negative:

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Let's see what Arco does with their turn here(please don't stale, there's still time to right the ship....maybe), but that war is now Arco vs Pythium/Ys/Mictlan.

I mean, cmon....I can't just sit here! I'm Mictlan! :neveraskedforthis:

Dayyālu

Arcane
So I'm refreshing the llamaserver page as I fuck around in SP and thinking "come on assholes, submit, whoever you are!". And then I realize one of the two assholes is me. That was a close one. Dayyalu's nation list is so unreadable I can't even tell who I'm playing.

q81ZkNU.jpg

"UNREADABLE"

WHAT THE FUCK I AM SUPPOSED TO DO IT'S NAME NATION

IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

IT IS FUCKING NAME NATION

Let's see what Arco does with their turn here(please don't stale, there's still time to right the ship....maybe), but that war is now Arco vs Pythium/Ys/Mictlan.

I mean, cmon....I can't just sit here! I'm Mictlan! :neveraskedforthis:

If he stales for the third time it's sub\AI time.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I don't know, I get crosseyed and just go "duuuurrrr" looking at all those capital letters.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I'd never suspect you being such a popamoler Dayyālu. The image you posted has points separating words. Points, ffs!

Here, let me show you how true men write their grocery list:

hd_031357_Geza-Alf%C3%B6ldy-1020261_640x320.jpg

That was a trap. Real men do no groceries.

:decline:

DAYYALUSCELERIASQEECOOUL
MISILOONMACHAKAJAGREENLE
RNSTARSPAWNSTRASHPLAYERB
ANDARLOGCOLDCROWSHINUYA
MAAGESILAUSTIENLIZZURDMA
RIGNONJOINEDTHE4THMANBER
EKANABYSIAMONDBLUTYSKOOL
NOODLESMICTLANINFINITUMU
RUKCHEFHATHAWAYARCOMATA
LARATAPYTHIUMMUTYATLANTIS​

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
DAYYALUSCELERIASQEECOOUL
MISILOONMACHAKAJAGREENLE
RNSTARSPAWNSTRASHPLAYERB
ANDARLOGCOLDCROWSHINUYA
MAAGESILAUSTIENLIZZURDMA
RIGNONJOINEDTHE4THMANBER
EKANABYSIAMONDBLUTYSKOOL
NOODLESMICTLANINFINITUMU
RUKCHEFHATHAWAYARCOMATA
LARATAPYTHIUMMUTYATLANTIS

745px-MagicAmuletSquare.svg.png

Day, when a magic square can be drawn using your nations list, it's time to start worring about demonic invasions irl.
Just sayin'

Last edited:
Day, when a magic square can be drawn using your nations list, it's time to start worring about demonic invasions irl.
Just sayin'

Dayyalu's list has 239 characters which is a bit clumsy number, but if you use correct spellings of all the player and nation names you get to 256 characters which makes for a nice 16 by 16 square.

Code:
D A Y Y A L U S C E L E R I A S
Q E E C O O U L M I S I L O O N
M A C H A K A J A G R E E N L E
R N R ' L Y E H T R A S H P L A
Y E R B A N D A R L O G C O L D
C R O W S H I N U Y A M A A G E
S I L A U S T ' I E N C H ' I L
I Z Z U R D M A R I G N O N J O
I N E D O N T H E 4 T H O F J U
L Y M A N B E R E K A N A B Y S
I A M O N D B L U T Y S K O O L
N O O D L E S M I C T L A N I N
F I N I T U M U R U K C H E F H
A T H A W A Y A R C O S C E P H
A L E M A T A L A R A T A P Y T
H I U M M U T Y A T L A N T I S

mondblut

Arcane
Hastur Hastur kurwa Hastu...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom