Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Decline 20: Dominions 5: Defenders of the Faith

What era we play in?

• MA

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • EA

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LA

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Infinitum

Scholar
Anyone have surplus water gems? Open for trades 1:1 for other gemtypes. Pm me.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Dayyālu I just discovered I've been invaded, I don't know if I'll be able to get back for work in time to submit, could you postpone a couple hours in that case?

Nvm

Last edited:

Trash Player

Scholar
Well, I wouldn't say that Guardisans are PD level troops, they are pretty good faux sacreds. And at 27 damage to your dragon's 18 protection they dish out a lot of damage when the dragon's defense drops while surrounded.
No one will question a lone pretender losing to 12 black guardians: he means R'lyeh's slave guardian, which isn't even the best in the roster.
Wait, You don't even know you are NOT attacked by Uruk?
:updatedmytxt:
Did Agesilaus contact anyone yet? I suspect he intended the sub to be permanent...

Dayyālu

Arcane
Agesilaus, send me a PM with your mail so I can restore you to your divine position. Thanks Trash player for the subbing, I hope to see you around in the next game.

Dragons, unbuffed, are bad SC chassis and die easily even to crap troops, nothing new there.

Infinitum

Scholar
Dissappointing but true. Welp, time to sit in a fortress for a few months and wait out the pileon then I suppose.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Dissappointing but true. Welp, time to sit in a fortress for a few months and wait out the pileon then I suppose.

Dragons can be good SC, or at least adequate ones. The art of SC'ing is a fun and complex one. If you want,you can post or PM me the details so we can properly evaluate the thing.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Evaluate them here, I want to hear!

EDIT:
Also, the nation of Ulm has discovered a revolutionary new tool: the HAMMER! No longer will you blunt your swords trying to shape metal, wasting precious material. Contact us via PM to purchase this amazing new product, only 99.99.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Evaluate them here, I want to hear!

EDIT:
Also, the nation of Ulm has discovered a revolutionary new tool: the HAMMER! No longer will you blunt your swords trying to shape metal, wasting precious material. Contact us via PM to purchase this amazing new product, only 99.99.

99 blood slaves per hammer?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
You can attack Patala and we will have a long fight against Grimwulf or you can attack me and it will be a short fight and I will die quickly but will raze everything before you get it because #scorchedearth

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
*sigh* I had sorta of a NAP with T'ien... Now I have an army, lead by a pretender, right at my doorstep. Suspiciously the turn after I've been declared war upon. I at least would like to know who I have to talk to...

Trash Player

Scholar
I was the sub but TC should be led by their rightful leader Agesilaus now.
That party is just for that indie, nothing else.

sqeecoo

Arcane
We still have the Bandar Log situation, where raw hasn't returned. Grimwulf should keep it permanently if he wants to, but since he originally just agreed to sub, we could perhaps give it permanently to Trash Player or someone else if that's preferred.

Trash Player

Scholar
I would have some unfair advantage, minor as it is. Unless Bandar is irrelevant and a pain in the ass for Grimwulf to do turns, you should wait for raw.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I for one am ok with your minor advantage if Grim wants to be rid of it. Don't think we can count on raw returning any time soon :)

mondblut

Arcane
I would have some unfair advantage, minor as it is. Unless Bandar is irrelevant and a pain in the ass for Grimwulf to do turns, you should wait for raw.

Bandar Log staled 5 turns out of 18. Does good rest from Dominions count as unfair advantage?

All this subbing talk is a bit boring.

Let's do some interesting brainstorming instead. Like for example how would you stop thirty awe and luck blessed Knights of Chalice.

mondblut

Arcane
All this subbing talk is a bit boring.

Let's do some interesting brainstorming instead. Like for example how would you stop thirty awe and luck blessed Knights of Chalice.

By giving the chalice to an underwater nation for safekeeping. Like Ys.

Oh, you mean the other knights of chalice?

Oh, you mean the other knights of chalice?

yes.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom