Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most evil/cruel things you can do in an RPG?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Personal high-lights that stood out to me when it happened, massive spoilers, obviously:
  • The absolute soul-crushing you can inflict upon Dak'kon in Planescape: Torment stands out as one of the most damning acts of wanton cruelty in gaming, when you inform him of his bond to you, what a farce it is built upon, and repeatedly abuse it in ways that goes against everything he believes in and wants. You basically orchestrated the Words of the Unbroken Circle of Zerthimon and manipulated Dak'kon into taking a vow of complete servitude until your death, with the obvious issue of you being being functionally immortal in all ways that matters. Once you piece all this together, you can basically throw it in his face and break him and there's nothing he can do. I've never felt so bad about abusing words and pixels in my life.

• Also in Planescape: Torment, you can force Morte back into the Pillar of Skulls, which in the context of everything you know about the Pillars of Skulls and Morte at that point is similarly soul-crushing, because there is nothing in the entirety of the multiverse that horrifies Morte more than that. Keeping in mind that while Morte is a shifty and lecherous git, he's also been a complete and utter bro for the entirety of the game, and tried to be genuinely helpful, much due to a sense of legitimate remorse towards The Nameless One; he's not even forced to follow you in the same way Dak'kon is.

There's also the part of selling Dak'kon into slavery. Well, I guess there is, I couldn't do that to the poor guy, even when I was doing an evil playthrough. :love:

Seriously, if only for actually making you care about the characters and MCA deserves respect. I don't think there's any other game that did this for me.

Will always remember Morte, Dak'kon and muh waifu, Annah, while most characters in games just come and go. :salute:

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
fallout series wins hands down. MotB would be runner-up. bethesda wins the crown though for what they've done to the genre, the win IRL.

Beastro

Arcane
Having the wife outside Vault City repay you for helping her rescue her husabnd by sleeping with you, which given how down she was beforehand, you can really tell how devasted she is afterwards.

Binky

Cipher
You treat Dak'kon with respect. You unlock the Eighth Circle of Zerthimon and share its wisdom with him - thus resolving his inner struggle and bringing him peace. In gratitude, he solemnly swears an oath to give his life for yours. And then you sell him into slavery.

Last edited:

Fargus

Arcane
You can commit genocide, murder children, steal, rob, burn down villages, blackmail, betray your friends and companions, smuggle or sell drugs, side with ancient evil douchebags, blow up cities, torture, desecrate temples and war memorials, enslave. Yet not a single game where you can rape.

Last edited:

Binky

Cipher
Does rape by proxy count? If I recall correctly, you can arrange for a resistance leader to be raped by the Scarlet Chorus in Tyranny. He gets the nickname Brown Bottom.

Fargus

Arcane
I remember similar quest in Inquisitor, but i didn't do it, because i played the good guy, so im not sure how it ends. Arranging\helping doesn't count.

Binky

Cipher
Yeah, Inquisitor has a boatload of cruel/evil options. Hell, you torture and burn people as the good guy.

Binky

Cipher
Well, King of Dragon Pass is a strategy & rpg hybrid. Worth sharing in any case.
A desperate family from Esrolia comes seeking aid. You can enslave them.
A bunch of Orlanthi escape Horsespawn slavery and come to you for aid. You can enslave them.
Then you can sacrifice your slaves to chaos gods.
As your reward you can cause an outbreak of plague - potentially causing the death of hundreds.

Jason Liang

Arcane
The Most Evil Things You Can Do in Every Alicesoft Game

Kichikou Rance... um... selling Rick's ass to Ho Raga

Rance VI - Raping a girl in a wheelchair

y_0b978fb3.jpg

Sengoku Rance - Letting Leila be captured by Xavier and raped to death

f17320.jpg

Rance Quest - Harvesting Kalar Crystals

r8005.png

You can also participate and after she's been violated, this fellow pulls the crystal out.

r8006.png

Let's have 100 people gang rape her.

r8007.png

The pain of being deflowered distorted her expression, more painful than she imagined.

r8008.png

The crystal on Aegis' forehead started to discolor.

r0009.png

Men are always hunting Kalar. Do you understand the reason?

r0010.png

Kalar always appear youthful. Kalar are always female and always beautiful. Therefore...

r0011.png

The crystal becomes a valuable magic item that greatly improves the magic power of anyone who equips it and is bought and sold for a high price.

r0012.png

But the Kalar dies when the crystal removed from her forehead.

r0013.png

Kalar are caught and gang raped by many people until the crystal reaches maximum power and then it is killed.

r0014.png

Aegis was still being gang raped.

r0016.png

Aegis' forehead crystal was now filled with a deep, beautiful blue.

r0021.png

This is the Kalar's crystal? If I remove it she will die?

r0022.png

Damn. Is it that valuable?

r0023.png

Maybe you can remove it occasionally?

r0024.png

Rance reaches for Aegis' forehead crystal.

r0025.png

He removes the crystal from her forehead.

r0027.png

Isn't it's color so beautiful?

r0028.png

Aah!

r0029.png

Oh. Is that painful? It's bad. I only touched it for a moment as an experiment. I'll put it back at once.

r0030.png

Aegis' hand violently grasps Rance's clothing.

r00331.png

At least... the curse... to this man...

r0032.png

Why wont the crystal stick!

r0033.png

Aegis' strong grip on Rance's clothes loosens.

r0034.png

Good.. my dying wish... I...

r0035.png

... even if I die, he will die too... then he can't murder anymore...

r0036.png

Aah, I'm turning weaker... Get up! Don't close your eyes!

r0037.png

Aegis' body turned cold. The body gradually melted into thin air.

r0038.png

Wait. Wait!

r0039.png

And Aegis' body vanished from the world like it never existed.

r0040.png

Oh.

r0041.png

Only the crystal in Rance's hand remained.

r0042.png

Yes...

r0043.png

Cutie, did you die?

r0044.png

What happened? Who is the bad guy? Who caused her death?

r0045.png

Was it me?

r0046.png

I killed such a lovely girl in a horrible way.

Daibanchou - um...

Beats Blade Haruka - um...

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The Most Evil Things You Can Do in Every Alicesoft Game

Rance Quest - Harvesting Kalar Crystals

r8005.png

You can also participate and after we've violated her, this fellow pulls the crystal out.

r8006.png

Let's have 100 people gang rape her.

r8007.png

The pain of being disflowered distorts her expression, more painful than she imagined.

r8008.png

The crystal on Aegis' forehead started to discolor.

r0009.png

Men are always hunting Kalar. Do you understand the reason?

r0010.png

Kalar have eternal youth. They are always female and always beautiful. Therefore...

r0011.png

The crystal becomes a valuable magic item that greatly improves the magic power of anyone who equips it and is bought and sold for a high price.

r0012.png

But the Kalar whose forehead crystal is removed dies.

r0013.png

It is gang raped by many people until the crystal reaches maximum power and then it is killed.

r0014.png

Aegis continued to be gang raped.

r0016.png

Aegis' forehead crystal was filled with a deep, beautiful blue.

r0021.png

This is the Kalar's crystal? If I remove it she will die?

r0022.png

Damn. Is it that valuable?

r0023.png

Maybe you can remove it occasionally?

r0024.png

Rance reaches for Aegis' forehead crystal.

r0025.png

He removes the crystal from her forehead.

r0027.png

Isn't it's color so beautiful?

r0028.png

Aah!

r0029.png

Oh. Is that painful? It's bad. I only touched it for a moment as an experiment. I'll put it back at once.

r0030.png

Aegis' hand violently grasps Rance's clothing.

Jesus Fucking Christ.... This is the first time I've seen anything from a game like that, so excuse me but I have to sit down.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You can commit genocide, murder children, steal, rob, burn down villages, blackmail, betray your friends and companions, smuggle or sell drugs, side with ancient evil douchebags, blow up cities, torture, desecrate temples and war memorials, enslave. Yet not a single game where you can rape.
Fallout 2, Modoc.

Dodo1610

Arcane
I.... I did not save all the stray animals in PoE2.

At least you can sell the furry pirate to slavers. Buy a slave and sacrifice companions. There are also several oportunities to make cash by exploiting the natives stupidity.

In Dragon Age you can defile Andraste's Ashes with Dragon blood, then kill the elderly scholar and lie to every one about the ashes still bieng intact.

Fallout New Vegas Dead Money: Lock the Brotherhood's elder in the safe with the gold he wanted.

Not a RPG but still evil:Locked Larah Crofts creepy butler in the fridge.

Last edited:

Alkarl

Learned
In Neverwinter Nights Shadows of Undrentide:

You can rescue a baby from a kobold (or have the kobold just murder the baby) then tell the mother that you are keeping her baby..

..Import into Hordes of the Underdark:
You can turn this same baby into a Drow by shoving it in some arcane device.

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Speaking of Fallout 2, another thing you can do is, when working for Salvatore in New Reno, have the grifter Lloyd dig up the landmine he's buried to protect his stash in Golgotha, have him climb down into the shelter, then drop the mine on his head. Sure, it's not exceptionally cruel, but I always thought it was one of the most hilarious things you could do in that game.

"Hey, Lloyd, catch!"
BAM!
"All in a day's work."

Fargus

Arcane
Fallout 2, Modoc.

If you mean Miria or whatever her name. The scene is interrupted by her daddy with a shotgun up your ass. But you can always offer her to a bunch of horny trappers or sell as a slave.

Speaking of Fallout 2, another thing you can do is, when working for Salvatore in New Reno, have the grifter Lloyd dig up the landmine he's buried to protect his stash in Golgotha, have him climb down into the shelter, then drop the mine on his head. Sure, it's not exceptionally cruel, but I always thought it was one of the most hilarious things you could do in that game.

"Hey, Lloyd, catch!"
BAM!
"All in a day's work."

Yes, i love this quest. But the guy is a fucking deadbeat and will turn on you at the first opportunity. So no regrets. I do it all the time.

Last edited:

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Fallout 2, Modoc.

If you mean Miria or whatever her name. The scene is interrupted by her daddy with a shotgun up your ass. But you can always offer her to a bunch of horny trappers or sell as a slave.

"Hey, Lloyd, catch!"
BAM!
"All in a day's work."

Yes, i love this quest. But the guy is a fucking deadbeat and will turn on you at the first opportunity. So no regrets. I do it all the time.
I'm talking about a different dialogue node than the one that leads to the shotgun wedding. From this guide: If you pick Miria, don't choose the "you know you want it" dialogue - even though it's not clear from the wording, you'll rape her and turn the townspeople hostile! Even stranger, female characters can do this too.

As for the Lloyd quest, that's actually the method of successfully completing the quest that yields the smallest karma loss! :D
I always pick it too, even though it costs you a plastic explosive. It's just too satisfying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom