Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Passive aggressive Smiley's... I almost spit coffee.

Biggus

Scholar
Dream on. Keep telling yourselves the same thing over and over, and who knows, you might even believe your own delusions one day. Keep trying to defend this piece of junk with ad hominem attacks and drivel, cause that will really work, right? FFS. What a bunch of dropkicks. You people deserve Grimoire :)

Cleve and many codexians, a good partnership indeed.

Raining today, no beach, gaming time. Have fun at work. :P

You continually use 'ad hominem attacks' incorrectly. We are dealing with opinions here. Your opinion of the game is not an argument. Someone making fun of you for sticking around to repeat your opinion over and over (something you attack the character of others for doing) and in particular for a game you claim is shit is neither baseless nor ad hominem.

You have plenty of opinion and complaint, but no argument. So ad hominem attack doesn't apply. Suck it up.

Dude, I know what ad hominem means, it means when you attack the man, not his argument. I said the game is shit, and here is why... tl:dr

Then the fanboy brigade comes in and attacks the man (me) not his argument (the game is shit because... stats don't work, interface is borked, bugs abound, etc etc).

I don't pop up randomly and say, Grimoire is shit, ner ner and run away, I simply reply to you clowns who persist in trying to justify a position that is so laughable it beggars belief. Here's a deal, you stfu, and so will I.

I know the difference between opinion and fact, subjective and objective.

Here's a fact, Grimoire is shit. Objectively. Now go away, you bother me boy.

Biggus

Scholar

AHA! Dr Boofhead is a Cleve alt! Now the truth is revealed.

Doesn't know how to use an apostrophe, nor apparently understand tense. Fuckwit. Ad hominem that one you dropkick. :P

I'll give you children a break for a while, you can spew your bile on each other, you (mainly, though not all) deserve it. :)

I'll watch this trainwreck from Steam for a while, though being banned, I must remain a mere spectator :)

Manual... version 2... snigger, dream on.

byeee

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
O69GKAw.jpg

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands

AHA! Dr Boofhead is a Cleve alt! Now the truth is revealed.

Doesn't know how to use an apostrophe, nor apparently understand tense. Fuckwit. Ad hominem that one you dropkick. :P

I'll give you children a break for a while, you can spew your bile on each other, you (mainly, though not all) deserve it. :)

I'll watch this trainwreck from Steam for a while, though being banned, I must remain a mere spectator :)

Manual... version 2... snigger, dream on.

byeee

That's Google autospell. Shrug.

Solace

Novice
Hello Cleve, made this account because I discovered your game today and all the shitposting surrounding it. Just want to say it looks lovely, and if you're getting this much negative attention on /v/ then you've obviously got a quality product mixed in with the bugs. Don't take it to heart, and keep pushing forward friend, I'll be waiting til everything's ironed out, but I'll gladly pay full price for it then. Excited for the story.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Looks like Cleve can't even be assed to talk to his co-developer:

Shams
iconGames.png
21 Dec @ 8:47pm

Like everyone else, I'm waiting to hear back from Cleve. No point me spending the time to get this done if Cleve doesn't want it (want it now anyway).

Today is my last day of work for the year, and after Xmas I'll be away for about 3 weeks.

I'm also working on getting flowerworks ready for a steam release, which I'll post about separately. No relevance to Grimoire, apart from showing the engine.

That new bunker must be a mansion underground...

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Priorities changed.
Apparently. Cleve must know something ordinary humans do not. My guess, an ELE (Chicxulub's twin? Grey Goo? Who knows.)
Congrats btw Lady Error with your badge of honor. Wear it proudly :salute:

Dorateen

Arcane
There's been concern about the way steam screwed over independent developers with the new currency settings, making it more difficult to purchase the game in different markets.

But Golden Era Games is on the case.

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 14 hours ago
I just did a re-edit and resubmit of all prices, please check to see if your local currency is better represented.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/games/650670/announcements/detail/1569933508696725428

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
25 DECEMBER - GOLDEN ERA GAMES

Sorry the manual isn't finished yet, will be working on it through holidays to get it ready for a January release. Continuing to work on some of the remaining game systems that need a bit of polishing in response to feedback from players.

An update for the game will be issued before New Year's and will resume regular updates afterwards as before preceding Grimoire V2.0 release.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
When will the GOG release happen?

Hello Cleve, made this account because I discovered your game today and all the shitposting surrounding it. Just want to say it looks lovely, and if you're getting this much negative attention on /v/ then you've obviously got a quality product mixed in with the bugs. Don't take it to heart, and keep pushing forward friend, I'll be waiting til everything's ironed out, but I'll gladly pay full price for it then. Excited for the story.
/v/ is pure decline so that's not surprising

Dorateen

Arcane
The battle against Hobknob was glorious.

Our cleric's lightning bolt and a Crushing Hand from the party's wizard did most of the damage. But it summoned a few attercobs, one which trapped our thief in a web. Finally landed the killing blow on this spider demon with a barrower's trusty forge hammer. Good night, Hobknob!

OgnuXAc.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom