Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #43: Year in Review, Backer Beta Update 1 Released

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Katrina Garsten; Obsidian Entertainment; Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

The next game to receive an end-of-year development update is Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. The new update coincides with the release of a new backer beta version yesterday. The accompanying video, featuring as usual the affable Katrina Garsten, starts out with a summary of the year's previous updates, but quickly moves on to a description of the major changes introduced to the beta. You'll be familiar with those if you've read our newsposts about the past month's Q&A streams, but this is a much easier watch. Plus there's a fun bonus feature in the last three minutes.

Pillars of Eternity II will be at PAX South next month, on January 12-14. It's still unclear when exactly the game is coming out next year, but if we see some new content there that isn't part of the beta, perhaps we'll know it isn't far off.

Ruzen

Savant
Looks two times better but they havent touched the firearms yet?! Also, I would go happy hour every night If my office had that beeping truck. :argh:

Drowed

Arcane
qhdvcpy0poow2saaenrr.jpg

Behaviour sets makes me think of this. Which is a good thing, by the way.

Visbhume

Prophet
It would be nice if there were an achievement for controlling your party only through the AI settings.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
qhdvcpy0poow2saaenrr.jpg

Behaviour sets makes me think of this. Which is a good thing, by the way.

Dragon Age implemented it on CRPGs first. And I agree it's a great thing, specially with how many abilities characters have in Pillars.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom