Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGCodex (Unofficial) curator

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Infinitron, they are trying to undermine the RPGCodex curator. We can't allow this to happen!
They wrote "not recommended" to PoE! This wasn't what we agreed upon!
Answer to this PM ASAP with a solution, I already paged the guys of the viral marketing.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Lambchop19,mate,i see that you decided to take
batshit_crazy.png
tag a little bit toooo serious. I would recommend you to go and take Lady Error on a date or something. I heard that the Alps are beautiful this time of the year,go there for a few days,to take a breather,away from technology and the codex. You two can even go to your home country of Austria,visit the family house.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Not a steam player, but this is nonetheless the Lord's work. My butt was hurt by the panning Morrowind took, but as I remember old Codex was unapologetic in it's contempt for it, and it is not a game I have honestly recommended any of my loved ones. Daggerfall is a better rpg, with respect to what rpgs are.

Mech

Cipher
there was a great darkest dungeon review that basically threw a ton of shit on that game
Found it.l

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/darkest-dungeon-released.106384/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Areanynamesnottaken/recommended/262060/

And the official (Unofficial) review is now up on the curator:

WeukUff.png

I took a mix of the Celerity's opinions and the opinions in the thread for it. Mech and Seethe can take pride in their contribution to official (Unofficial) Codex history.
I don’t remember contributing anything.

Elex

Arbiter

a cut of domestic sheep prime

http://store.steampowered.com/curator/31550535-RPGCodex-(Unofficial)/

A great initiative, from estimate member Lambchop19 who dont want to post it himself cause of too many tags already! Say no to the shilling and blatant marketing , join now !
-2/10 for the effort could have invented a better name like “the oficially unofficially rpgwatch rpgcodex curator (lololololol i’m so smart and le funny)”
thinking.png

Why so butthurt, Elex? Can anyone tell me why Elex is so butthurt? Anyone? Bueller?

Trashos

Arcane
Morrowind (which I have never played) is #7 on the Codex Top 70 list. So I suggest changing "Not Recommended" to "Informational". The description can remain the same, I guess.

Trashos

Arcane
My point is that such a list isn't worth much, if it directly opposes the Codex Top 70 (and especially the top 20, which is full of great games)

Mortmal

Arcane
My point is that such a list isn't worth much, if it directly opposes the Codex Top 70 (and especially the top 20, which is full of great games)
The codex top rpg list was established with the vote of many people, most of them not even posting here . I dont put much value into that. To be honest no one would play most of those games anymore, they were great in their time but age poorly, new gamers will try them one hour and stop cause of graphics, inconvenient interfaces (first goldbox games) and primitive gameplay(first wizardries and M&M).

Codex Top 70 is an irrelevant popularity contest. The Codex isn't a democracy. It's a constitutionally representative hive mind. :M

Mortmal

Arcane
Elex really is shit though.
And you are retarded too good sir.No need to discuss its rpgcodex you dare to dislike something i like , retarded buton and vice versa.A button will always be superior to posting. Too bad i cant use those buttons with this account.

I wonder what child-like mind / shitforbrains rated Morrowind as "Not Recommend" ? This is complete horseshit
Wikipedia dialog, shitty fetch quests, Ken Rolston's boring writing rules like "key NPCs never betray or lie to the player if they were honest in the past".

Please tell me what redeems this disappointment because ugly NPCs even for the time, muh mushrooms and walking really slowly clearly don't.

Maybe the cringey rape fanfics they put in the game books? Skooma? Le mudcrabs?

Mortmal

Arcane
I wonder what child-like mind / shitforbrains rated Morrowind as "Not Recommend" ? This is complete horseshit
Its maybe too subtle for subhuman filth like you roaming the codex, but that list is just some guy attempt to desacralize some games held in high regard for no valid reasons anymore. I enjoyed morrowind at release, but today who would really play that, it really ages poorly . Its strong point was graphic and the atmosphere, it was already quite dumbed down compare to daggerfall. People have right to state their opinions without some douchebag shiting on their post with buttons.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wikipedia dialog, shitty fetch quests, Ken Rolston's boring writing rules like "key NPCs never betray or lie to the player if they were honest in the past".

Please tell me what redeems this disappointment because ugly NPCs even for the time, muh mushrooms and walking really slowly clearly don't.

Maybe the cringey rape fanfics they put in the game books? Skooma? Le mudcrabs?
Yeah yeah,we know mate,those guys Shakespeare and Lovecraft are sooooo much cliche too,you have seen it done like a thousand times before. Can't they do something original ,right mate?

I enjoyed morrowind at release
I tried to. I did have a decent amount of fun with it once it was heavily modded and the expansions were an improvement in many ways, but there were so many odd, boring, dumb things in it. It had some ok moments, but a great classic it was not.

It was a step backward, both for sandbox games and RPGs. Oblivion was worse, but it merely continued the decline.
People have right to state their opinions without some douchebag shiting on their post with buttons.
No they don't. This is the RPG Codex and everything and everyone can be shat on. Whether it's an undeservedly sacred cow or my posts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom