Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline RPGCodex (Unofficial) curator

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So this is an interesting option:
CQ0xU4g.png

I mean, imagine if someone were to pay for a positive (or "neutral-positive") influence on certain games. This might be a useful tool to track that. :M

Last edited by a moderator:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
no, VATS isn't turn-based

That would get you burned for heresy in retardo land.

This is list is the best thing to come out of Steam. :salute:

Also, I don't know if this is up to you (I can't into Steam) but clicking on the New Vegas thumbnail goes to the Steam home page.
I wanted to see some butthurt. :(

Guess I'll have to do with Roguey's projected butthurt.

If you guys can provide me with proper neutral-negative reviews to link to, I'll probably add them to the curator. :M

I looked for some of the the old codex reviews, but didn't want to spend all day on it. I got VD's Oblivion review added at least.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
there was a great darkest dungeon review that basically threw a ton of shit on that game

there was a great darkest dungeon review that basically threw a ton of shit on that game
Found it.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/darkest-dungeon-released.106384/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Areanynamesnottaken/recommended/262060/

And the official (Unofficial) review is now up on the curator:

WeukUff.png

I took a mix of the Celerity's opinions and the opinions in the thread for it. Metro and Seethe can take pride in their contribution to official (Unofficial) Codex history.

Last edited by a moderator:

btw:

7lLPbSW.png

More evidence Steam actively encourages developers to look up related curators and solicit them.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Found it.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/darkest-dungeon-released.106384/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Areanynamesnottaken/recommended/262060/

And the official (Unofficial) review is now up on the curator:

Rp7fU8a.png

I took a mix of the Celerity's opinions and the opinions in the thread for it. Mech and Seethe can take pride in their contribution to official (Unofficial) Codex history.
No, not this one. There was a very long and detailed review that discussed patches and the discrepancy between what the devs promised and what they delivered, and the guy wanted it to be an official codex review, but Infinitron shut it down as always (due to his agenda), because it was immensely negative. But it was super long, so it's not this one for sure.

No, not this one. There was a very long and detailed review that discussed patches and the discrepancy between what the devs promised and what they delivered, and the guy wanted it to be an official codex review, but Infinitron shut it down as always (due to his agenda), because it was immensely negative. But it was super long, so it's not this one for sure.
You sure? Well, if you find it, I'll probaby replace it as pure Codexian is usually superior. I just see that this one caused an immense amount of ass pain.

Mortmal

Arcane
btw:

7lLPbSW.png

More evidence Steam actively encourages developers to look up related curators and solicit them.
They are, read the RPGcodex official curator steam forums, quite a few devs trying to advertise their very shitty "games".But thanks to infinitron's unquestionable integrity or lack of payment options they dont make it in.

They are, read the RPGcodex official curator steam forums, quite a few devs trying to advertise their very shitty "games".But thanks to infinitron's unquestionable integrity or lack of payment options they dont (always) make it in.
ftfy

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Lol that is one shit list. Whoever made it have no taste,at all. Only good game he recommended was arcanum and that one is most likely out fear that he will be burned as a heretic.
chopping-wood.gif

BURN THE INFIDEL!

Gimble

Educated
If you guys can provide me with proper neutral-negative reviews to link to, I'll probably add them to the curator.

I am pretty sure if you sift through any game's thread on this forum, you should find a suitable 'neutral-negative' review for it...

For example, see this for wizardry -> http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...dry-series-thread.80585/page-225#post-5380611

For PS:Torment -> http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-planescape-torment.12119/page-4#post-2586721

Now, are you going to add these to your "Not recommended" list?

Last edited:

Now, are you going to add these to your "Not recommended" list?
Sounds like someone's buns are a little blistered. Are your cheeks a little chaffed, chum?

There there. Uncle Lambchop will make it all better:
08MrJro.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom