Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dec 25 - The Secrets of the Codex will be revealed!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
When will Irenaeus, Excidium, and all of the other departed codexers return?

Irenaeus is dead, as is Excidium and many others. Shot through the head next to a car by Infinitron, and buried in some cornfield.

Iren is currently playing Crusader Kings II. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000712372

Dunno where Ex is, he must have changed his name, and I don't keep track of whose profile is whose. Never mind, he's also fine http://steamcommunity.com/id/excidium_

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
DEC 25

200.gif

ITZ COMING

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

gay song

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Days like this, I am pretty happy to be unknown enough to be clear of any speculation or rumor about myself. God forbid the day I say something noticeable.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
9151.jpg

Hut-hutting internet Nazi and mastermind of several complicated pizza orders, Old Man Crispy, froze himself and his family to death, while attempting an evil, secret and equally complicated ritual. We have reached out to DarkUnderlord for an answer, and we expect to hear from his office within the decade.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom