Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Gaming disorder is soon to be classified as a mental health condition for the very first time.

The International Classification of Diseases is a diagnostic manual that’s published by the World Health Organisation. It was last updated 27 years ago, in 1990.
The eleventh edition of the manual is due to be published in 2018, and will include gaming disorder as a serious health condition to be monitored.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...condition-video-games-addiction-a8121876.html

Perkel

Arcane
Oculus fingers sensors are amazing but at the same time without any feedback it doesn't feel right.

Though i totally expect someone making "Stick finger in..." game in future.

Bio Force Ape

Arcane
DRnkDCkVwAUOaBU.jpg

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Overwatch game director Jeff kaplan is on a stream during hours while doing absolutely nothing. T's the most watched Overwatch channel on Twitch right now.

I guess he gonna announce something new to the game, but lol.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Post-apocalypse cat RPG:

ss_8502927f3921948aac808ef4bc79f57cf73db3a7.600x338.jpg

ss_bdf190fb92bd2ef14911b45f5597ce06855942fe.600x338.jpg

ss_cf7bb0e56f974235803b3caba66a3964b0aa435c.600x338.jpg

Max and Maya is the first realistic alpha-cat simulator, which markets the secret ambition of your pets: All Power to the Cats! You're in for a fascinating story. Where have all people gone? Is there a way to defeat rats and dogs? Why nobody feeds me anymore? It's time to boost your skills, defeat your enemies and build a real cat fort! Of course, you can take a nap anytime, and if anyone wakes you up, your sacred duty is to piss on their slippers.

Gather a feline army and conquer the world!

Features:

You’re a cat
What else do you need?
Meow-magic
Connect your mic. Now you can command cat and cast spells using voice! With right meow-phrases, of course.
Build cat-fort
This time cats will conquer the world. Literally. Train your cat army and unleash it on streets of city!
Use waste
Eat crap, drink from puddles, and then pee and throw poop at your enemies.

But no love for Blender?

adrix89

Cipher
Why are there so many of my country here?

The Western World Lost.
I don't know what it lost but I just feel the sense of loss.
You see cute girls with tanks and you ask yourself what does the west have to show to top that?
Where is the cuteness? Where is the lightheartedness? Where is the grognard style military games?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom