Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
sser informed me of this lovely drama: https://www.dexerto.com/news/drdisrespect-live-streams-emotional-apology-wife-slick-daddy-club/40834

DrDisRespect Live Streams Emotional Apology to His Wife and the Slick Daddy Club

“I want to be transparent that I’ve been unfaithful.” — Those were the tearful words of DrDisRespect.

In an extremely short video on his Twitch channel, DrDisRespect apologized to his wife and his audience about what he claims to be an infidelity.

The popular Twitch streamer launched his channel in early 2016 and has streamed for almost two years, five days a week.

His success has been evident as he’s become one of the biggest names on the Twitch streaming platform, including winning multiple awards, including streamer of the year at the Esports Industry Awards.

Much to the surprise of everyone, on Thursday December 15th he launched up his stream without any of his usual Dr DisRespect clothing, and revealed that he’d be taking a break away after being unfaithful to his wife.

In the emotional apology he said he wanted to be transparent and said he wanted to take some time away.

I kind of have a little bit of an announcement, and I just want to be completely transparent with you guys.

As you guys know, I have a beautiful family, and a wife and kid.

And I want to be transparent that I’ve been unfaithful.

I’m probably going to be taking some time off to focus on my family.

I just wanted to let you guys, my sponsors and Twitch know — This is not who I am, it’s not what I represent.​

DrDisRespect rocketed to prominence in recent years, becoming one of the world’s most popular streamers, broadcasting games including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, H1Z1 and Call of Duty.

As a streamer, DrDisRespect has become well known for his unique comedic style. He’s also become something of a beacon of hope for many fans in the community — a fact that he acknowledged when receiving his streamer of the year award.

Just how long DrDisRespect plans to take a break for is unknown at this point.

You can watch the full video below. His apology begins at 1:54.

10 year olds watching Twitch: >_>

Deleted member 7219

Disgusting unfunny fat fuck. I don't give a shit about him or his personal problems. The first thing he should do is lose fucking weight so he doesn't look like Jabba the Hutt. His stupid voice, not sure that could be helped.

https://kinhanamer.tumblr.com/post/...-problem-plz-do-not-ask-me-to-translate#notes

keen's factory
Korean. overwatch yuri. hanamercy

-

Translating problem
Plz do not ask me to translate my art.

I ‘just’ upload mine on here, and I don’t have to do it obligatorily. It is happy that many of you like my art, but these requirement messages make me hard.

“these requirement messages make me hard”

tumblr_inline_p0tmgor1aS1tgbume_540.gif

Lewd.

Perkel

Arcane
Considering Boogie is like prime suspect of down syndrome mixed with constant depression dude will be dead in next few weeks. Either he will blow his brain off or he will just eat so much that his blood will contain few % of fat.
Also it is amazing that he had wife in first place.

Probably what happened:

Boogie: "Bring me 5 buckets of KFC nuggets"
Wife: "Honey i can't, you weight 400kg already and you can die anytime !"
Boogie: "Shut up bitch ! Give me my NUGGETS !"
Wife: "Honey! I can't :CRIES:"
Boogie: "That is it ! DIVORCE ! No one will be now between me and KFC!"

edit: though he wasn't as retarded as feminists claiming being fat is ok.

Last edited:

Mark.L.Joy

Prophet
I'm always impressed by lardasses lifespans, just seeing my body losing function would be depressing enough.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy

I played (and beat) this game on the Amstrad back in the day. Except for the name it's a average and forgettable affair best left to the furries.

Now it'll live on in some infamy thanks to Guru Larry.

Now watch as other YT channels (WatchMojo springs to mind) steal his material and use it in their videos.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom