Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
I think that an Aids button would be great.

Imagine you could share the joy of aids with all your codex pals, I can think of a few fine posters like Cosmic Bane and Gregz that I would gift many aids.

Could even go vintage and get a GRIDS button.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I would like to see an "emotional" button. There are many emotional people on the Codex. Maybe a "came here to say this button", too. There are many people who read a thread title, come in to say something, but what they came in to say has already been said.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't care about new buttons really, but there is one that would bridge a lot of rifts here.

OZ5IiVo.png
Xenial x1

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
3 Animated MonChiChi buttons, each with 3 thumb holes. User can choose which hole gets thumb, according to their interpretation of the post.

I know this is a tall order, but it is the Codex after all.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord, it's been 6 months since you removed my button (& brofisting) privileges.

DarkUnderlord, I didn't say I don't want buttons at all, please let me rate again :negative:

While this button-celibacy has been a learning experience, there have been many quality posts throughout these six months that I've wanted to brofist, but been tragically unable to. I would be delighted if I could, at the very least, get back 'Brofist'
rating_brofist.png
and 'Friendly'
love.png
(my two favourite ratings)
Post screenshots from Star Stable with you making the following pledge:

"I, Esh of rpgcodex, do hereby solemnly renounce my heathen anti-button ways.
6 months ago I made a mistake when I said no to the question that I should have said yes to.
In truth, I was afraid. Fearful of the full power of the button.
I didn't understand the consequences of my actions and I have paid the price.
For without buttons, how can one truly feel?
How can one express oneself?
How can one show one found a post funny, or friendly, or possibly racist.
As I boogie here today on this dance floor, I am afraid no more.
I renounce my anti-button ways and appeal to the Gods for their return.
All hail the buttons!
ALL hail the buttons!
ALL HAIL THE BUTTONS!"

The pledge must be made on the dance floor in the club at Fort Pinta with at least 5 other players present.

Don Peste

Arcane
You bastards. Where's my Interesting/Brain button? I'm not donating as frankly with my participation here you should be donating to me. Which you can, via my Patreon. You can find links on my YouTube page, where I happen to create the most amazing RPG content you've ever seen in your life. You can find me on Steam, too, where I have an RPG-focused community group and run a Curator list.

The least you can do is give me the brain button back.
Did a pod from outer space replace the real fluent?

Deleted Member 16721

Did a pod from outer space replace the real fluent?
Same fluent. As ever, nothing more than a weak shill for his own YouTube page. He finally got the memo that the Codex responds well to quote unquote, I believe they are called "edge-compliant" personalities and behavior, so this is what we have now.

I don't care if anyone watches my YouTube channel, lol. I put no effort into it and it's all Let's Plays and stuff that no one here is interested in. You would know that if you had any clue what you were talking about, you bastard.

But nah, no other motive to post here. Well, I do hope an RPG dev or really anyone reads something I post and it makes them think about it, etc.. Other than that, I'm just wasting my time like the rest of you.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
No, do you have more screenshots of you giving your speech with evidence of at least 5 people?

You can't just half- ass this.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
There is no "close enough" or "I met the spirit of the challenge." Remember kids, raptors have no spirit.

EDIT: "You can't half-ass this" ... "You can see I did half of it" ... lol

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
You can see the second half the speech in the chat log.

Next time (if they let you back in) take a picture before your tear-jerking speech so we can see the numbers present. I'm sure if you do this the spirit of Christmas will move DU to reward you appropriately.

Okay, who's for a Codex Star Stable meetup? It looks like fun.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
No, do you have more screenshots of you giving your speech with evidence of at least 5 people?

You can't just half- ass this.

aFexiXV.jpg

You can see the second half the speech in the chat log.
I specifically stated "screenshots" of you making the pledge. You only have one. Thus you have failed your mission.

As the spirit of Christmas moves through me, I will grant you one second chance before locking you in the Prosperium.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom