Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I also just noticed the other veggie sentient plant lifeform is a "torturous doctor". If it weren't for his teeny age of 546 years, I would say Azira has finally regrown! Sad. Icecream
Daddy?
Who is to say it isn't? Time flows strangely in the afterlife..
Or maybe I'm hitching a ride with a kindred spirit. +M
Wouldn't recruiting him piss the elder society off so much they would Laz0r our behinds? Sooo, probably better not to get your hopes up. :(

Reinhardt

Arcane
Maybe i should dig my very own secret base. Nothing fancy for now. One cave, two stone doors.:rpgcodex:

Or i can just dig secret passage into the Kalin's one.

Also Grimwulf could you please post current map of the area? Starting map i found from page 18 not just old, it's ancient.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Hey buddy here's a friendly bro-tip: claim one of them old ruins instead! I bet they're perfect for emergency man-caving, plus there would be no need to dig nuthin, just slap a granite door or two on the entrance and you're done. Yuge reward, almost zero risk involved. Fricking deal of the century rite there, better grab it while it's hot.

Reinhardt

Arcane
It was one of the variants, but i don't like idea that ifwhen bad shitdaily life in KKK happens i will be not just trapped but surrounded.
That's why i asked for map. Maybe there is some old building i can claim AND dig from it further.

boot

Prophet
Boot is going to starve to death before he reaches the destination, this is not a good outcome, maybe he should turn around... try again later.

Last edited:

vazha

Arcane
"And about the ninth hour Boot cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Grimwulf, Grimwulf, lema sabachthani?” that is, “Grimwulf, Grimwulf why have you forsaken me?”"

Unknown Rimworldian chronicler, recounting the crucifixion of Boot by the tribesmen.

Also, woe to us, for there's no update in sight and Grimwulf seems to have forsaken us too, for that matter.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
YER VOTING IS DONE.

And the house goes to...

Grimwulf - Reinhardt
Kalin - Kalin
Cheetah - abstained
Reinhardt - abstained
Lizzurd - abstained
Bliblablubb - Kalin

Kalin. For no reason at all. I guess we can call it "rewarded in advance", but we all know Kalin ain't gonna start workin' in the forseen future. What a damn waste.

Other stuff I need to write down, notes for myself mostly. Carry on.

Kalin - refused to grant bunker access to Reinhardt (tuk away Kalin's halberd, dat fuken bastard)
Cheetah - the wedding to be held in Grimlin construction site
Reinhardt - wants to fuck everyone up during next full moon
Lizzurd - decided to destroy the Monolith, the poor fool
Bliblablubb - gonna fine-tune Krivol, make her crave for Kalin's body

Also Grimwulf could you please post current map of the area? Starting map i found from page 18 not just old, it's ancient.

Will do in the upcoming updates(s).

Boot is going to starve to death before he reaches the destination, this is not a good outcome, maybe he should turn around... try again later.

Let's hope it's not too late. Can you imagine what a GLORIOUS STORY you will tell dem komrades once you come back? Much adventure, very starving.

:hero:

Also, woe to us, for there's no update in sight and Grimwulf seems to have forsaken us too, for that matter.

Due to INTENSE work-related fuckery, I've spent most of my weekend sober and away from home.

HOWEVAR, they gave me a couple days to restore my psyche. Therefore, during next three days I'll be posting intensified updates, ending with KEY CHOICES on Tuesday.

Grimwulf was last seen:

Today at 8:47 PM

:rpgcodex:

I was checking from mobile phone. It has no buttons, just a big-ass display. Can YOU make a thread post with no buttons? Yeah. Didn't think so.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Gonna play some Rimworld, teach dat lazy bastard Kalin a thing ot two about REDISTRIBUTION.

Wait, what?

qbsTJGB.jpg

:abyssgazer:

Wh--

How did y--

... Motherfucker.

Rimworld updated, men.

3R2VbnB.jpg

"Turn off automatic updates"? THERE IS NO SUCH FUCKING OPTION!! :x:x:x

:rage:

Right. I will try to salvage my save file, reverting the game back to A17. Can't revert the mods, though. I could really use a drink right now.

The steam was in offline mode, what the actual fuck

:stunned:

Last edited:

Ippolit

Scholar
Patron
RPG Wokedex Bubbles In Memoria Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Can't revert the mods, though.

Is that true? My modlist for rimworld (inspired by yours) after the update consisted entirely of A17-versions. I spent a lot of time to search and subscribe to the A18-versions so...if you just don't do that? And just revert the game to A17? *fingers crossed*

The steam was in offline mode, what the actual fuck

Wow, that's fucked up. :?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The patient is rather dead than alive.

I think my PC decided to restart for some reason. Then again, Steam should have stayed offline... right? About half of my mods updated to A18, including all Call of Chtulhu mods (werewolves, Elder Things, cults, etc).

Gonna grab dat modlist screen from OP and restore them all manually. Should work. Will take a crapload of time, though. :negative:

vazha

Arcane
Grimwulf discussing change of mods with Cheetah :negative: Note the uncanny resemblance in many ways, including physical appearance.

Last edited:

hello friend

Arcane
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
YOU HAVE BEEN BROFISTED
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

That's the spirit!​

vazha

Arcane
"And the Kommissar replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the bugs and the glitches, and Rimworld was completely fine again"

Yet more stuff from Uknown Rimworldian Chronicler's titular work, "Grimwulf's defiance".

P.s. Pls dont abandon this :negative:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom