Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nethergate: Resurrection

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Nethergate: Ressurection is an awesome game, though I never did get to finish it. The game is very hard, and you have to recruit some NPCs if you want to have a chance of surviving past mid-game. There is replay value, too, as you can play from the Roman side on one go and switch to play the Celts on a second go. I'm tempted to play the game again after I just listened to Dan Carlin's most recent history podcast on the Roman vs Celtic struggle. Never forget! :argh:

http://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-60-the-celtic-holocaust/

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
How does it compare to the original Nethergate, straight remake or is there some added stuff?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom