Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I can live with him having excessive ambition in a world of gaming that has none.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Also here's Day 7 comic of the Advent Calendar, it's about Larian writers' wet dreams: http://divinity.game/en/diadem

DIVINE ADVENTURE: PEACE MODE
A GM has the power to do nearly anything - but sometimes, especially with a group like this, things might still not evolve as planned...

COMIC%206%20NUM.jpg

Do you have it? Then click HERE to claim your reward, and use the code to unlock the file.

A wing of the dragon inside the GM's monitor.

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Has anyone been saving the booty from this live event bullshit they've got going on? I stop paying attention for like 5 minutes, and I miss out on shit because Larian decided to be humongous faggots.
If this was anything to go by then his next game will be shit.
I like the game, but I agree. If they continue in this general direction, the next game will be shit. The worst thing is that they don't even seem to realize what they did wrong, and they probably think that they shit gold, so they'll probably set the course down the casualization lane until the game(s) have been so generalized and streamlined that not even the popamole crowd gets a rise out of it.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Persona 5 won the Best RPG award. And Swen sent his salt congratz to a wrong tweet:

Now he's trapped in LA:

I guess, next time we see him, he became the latest Holloywood hotshot.

Anyway, Day 8 comic:

A DIVINE ADVENTURE: THE NEW GUY
Today a new guy appears - and his name is Bob.

COMIC%207%20NUM.jpg

Do you have it? Then click HERE to claim your reward, and use the code to unlock the file.

Elex

Arbiter
at least an early access game don't have won.
the nintendo hellblade and overwatch have won all basically.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Now he's trapped in LA:

I guess, next time we see him, he became the latest Holloywood hotshot.

And unfortunately Hollywood couldn't grab hold of Swen before he got a plane to home. Apparently he has games to make, now with more reinforcements:

"many new alliances forged"

:philosoraptor:

Anyway, Day 9 comic: http://divinity.game/en/Scar

A DIVINE ADVENTURE: LOOT
Bob is still there. Will our elf be victorious and stay in the group?

COMIC%208%20NUM.jpg

The first panel, sword of Bob

Elex

Arbiter
And unfortunately Hollywood couldn't grab hold of Swen before he got a plane to home. Apparently he has games to make, now with more reinforcements:

"many new alliances forged"

:philosoraptor:

swen have litterally kidnapped people during a flight for work on a game?

Last edited by a moderator:

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Day 11 comic features Swen, David, and Farhang from Larian:

A DIVINE ADVENTURE: A FANCY RED BUTTON
Sometimes small things can have large impacts. Really.

COMIC%2010%20NUM.jpg

Reminds me of this development story of Beyond Divinity a bit: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...-go-to-new-thread.111044/page-72#post-5297793

Saturday

All looks smooth. We have to burn a lot of midnight oil while fixing the last bugs, but we’re managing. The generator is installed and we get instructions on how to switch it on. We are told explicitly not to put the generator on while we still have normal power. If we do so, boom. The boom scares us a bit, and we make sure that the boom candidates (those that might cause a boom) in the office are told in excruciating detail what a boom would mean for them physically. They seem to understand.

Sunday

Sleep is a sparse commodity, but we’re nearly there. I think to myself, the generator won’t be necessary after all. The last thing to do is to write the installers and apply the copy protection. We spot a boom candidate in the vicinity of the generator. We scare him away.

Chest of Undead Dwarf

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Day 12 comic:

A DIVINE ADVENTURE:: THE GLITCH
One moment here, next moment somewhere else. That can be confusing.

COMIC%2011%20NUM.jpg

Bottom left panel, left side of undead dwarf

Today's reward is quite a treat.

imweasel

nu-Larian's corporate culture ist starting to get on my nerves.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next comic is about a lizard orgy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom