Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
y u no report on boot?

He's on the road. It will take him no less than 6 days to arrive to his destination.

So far the road is calm, no random attacks or anything like that. No events at all. I'll report on Boot's progress as soon as there's news.

Y u say he no comin back?

Anyone here belives he'll make it? Honestly?

that grubby little freak is rubbing my book with his disgusting hands? going to use his tiny, creepy eyes to gaze upon my beautiful script? I'll start spinning in the endless void if that ugly nerd tries to study my work.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Heck, give the house to Kalin. He's the only citizen that's left, bar Grimwulf, our leader. And Grim already has his own house.

Plus, the quarry Kalin is digging will be useful soon. +M

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Don't have any opinion about Luka-boy's house so whoever takes it doesn't concern Cheetah. Would be funny if it was given to Krivol tho' LOL.
Speaking of marriage - I'd take Grimlin. Doesn't matter if it's finished or not 8)

Reinhardt

Arcane
Give that house to Blobra. She's the most productive member of kolony. And she have lazzor.

Or, maybe, to Slaughter.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I mean, lock him in there if he transforms and we're all good.
I vote give the house to Reinhardt, maybe then the colony will survive. :negative:
It's meta af, but give that house to Wolfman please.

You realize there is a difference between a cave with double stone doors, and a shoddy house with shoddy wooden door, rite?

On the other hand, if Reinhardt sleeps separately, at least he won't transform inside the barracks, where all komrades sleep merrily. So there's that.

Lizzurd

Cipher
The monolith should be destroyed. I should contact again with Shodan. I should also slowly prepare to travel. Weapons, ammunition, armor and a lot of food supplies. I should be ready for a long journey to the hidden spaceship so I could restore it and fly to the stars.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
The cursed House: Give it to useless Kalinski. Not that he deserves a bawnus, but we all know his supersecret bunker will eventually be claimed for the good of the KKK. As a brewery/prison/sauna/gulag.
At least give him this little KKKlubhouse so he feels like an "important citizen" and doesn't go beserk. Since I won't touch his mind to get him in line. No Sir.

Mindcontrol: Krivol is in dire need of happyness. The true KKK way would be to lock her up in a mental asylum and throw the key away. But... since the house will have another owner, we need to find alternative ways. The hivemind demanded her to be sicced at Kalinski anyway a while ago.
And if she hooks up with Kalinski: "two grimbirds with one Laz0r" as humans say.

Heh, also look at the life and death choices we got:

Kalin: die by furfag (or not)
Reinhardt: die by Laz0r (or not)
Lizzrrd: get insane (or not)
Blobra: make someones brain a vegetable (or not)
Cheetos: WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?????? :hahano:

In other news:
SrW05D3.png
*gurgle* [Translation: 'sup?]
7BAc3b7.png
*poooooooooooooooop* [Translation: OMGOMGOMG look at those eyes, he is soooo dreamy!!! Quick comrades, how do I look, HOW DO I LOOK? Are my tentacles shiny enough? I am too nervous, halp, need ice cream!]

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I also just noticed the other veggie sentient plant lifeform is a "torturous doctor". If it weren't for his teeny age of 546 years, I would say Azira has finally regrown! Sad. Icecream

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I also just noticed the other veggie sentient plant lifeform is a "torturous doctor". If it weren't for his teeny age of 546 years, I would say Azira has finally regrown! Sad. Icecream
Daddy?
Who is to say it isn't? Time flows strangely in the afterlife..
Or maybe I'm hitching a ride with a kindred spirit. +M

Bliblablubb

Arcane
BTW Reinhardt, you should change your vote:
We don't vote for Bliblablubb, coz she needs a much bigger room for massive Elder Thing furniture.

And that's why the KKKommissar is in charge. He is not only building the massive Grimlin as a monument of KKKommuist glory. He knows very well that our one man womyn plant colony defense, voted most useful KKKolonist at least 7 times in a row, needs ample space to serve the KKKolony at optimal efficiency.

I knew he cared. :hug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom