Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Kitchen Utensil

Liquorice

Educated
It is unfortunate. You should consider making a request for them.
SIR, I COME BEFORE YOU WITH A HUMBLE REQUEST: TO USE YOUR ESTEEMED BUTTONS BEFORE MY APPOINTED TIME. 'TIS TRUE, I AM BUT A LOWLY NEWFAG UNWORTHY OF SUCH GIFTS, BUT THE QUALITY OF MY SHITPOSTS WOULD SURELY INCREASE TENFOLD WITH THE EXCITEMENT OF HAVING SUCH PRIVILEGES AT MY DISPOSAL.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
thinking.png
interesting.png

We seem to now have two interesting buttons...:M

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
First messgae from Tapatalk! Answer my prayers Dark Master and grant me the power of Teh Buttons!
d440be992045b9ddab86368c663c8f28.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320F using Tapatalk

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Thanks for the obnoxious Facecuck smiley, DU. It actually does make me think about the contents of tap water in Australia.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Also, I really like the Up Yours! button; it's like a friendly "Fuck you!" I'm not going to beg for this button (that would be beneath a blogger of my station), but I really, really, REALLY like it, and would dearly love to be able to give people the finger on a semi-regular basis.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom