Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The just released Helldorado with a launching 50% sale : https://af.gog.com/game/helldorado?as=1649904300.

Is that game any good? Loved the first Desperado.
I played it a bit, think I lasted three levels, first one was an easy thing of use the injun to clear out the map, and the next one was about using the Injun, the black guy and the mexican to rob a train from a fort of Union soldiers without killing anyone. The next level is a continuation of that with a repopulated fort of alerted mooks, and your dudes are scattered and effectively fucked. It'd take a massive tactical genius to get past that.
I had fun upto that point. After that I put the play on hold and haven't touched it since.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Last edited by a moderator:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
You people forgot to mention the most important part,the Black Friday sale has started,get your credit cards ready

Last edited:

Krivol

Magister
I bought Titan Quest expansion (I'm glad they delivered it so fast) and Sim City 4k (as I am playing Banished now and wanted something more modern). I was thinking about Theme Hospital but it can wait for another sale.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hah, apparently I hadn't bought anything on GOG for 13 months and my credit card registration expired. Put something on my wishlist on sale already!

spekkio

Arcane
You people forgot to mention the most important part,the Black Friday sale has started,get your credit cards ready
Finally a chance to clean my wishlist!!1!

LS2lgE3.jpg

:roll:

040mW.gif

Vorark

Erudite
Was expecting a bit more oomph from the sale, only wishlisted game that was discounted was X-Com UFO Defense. :|

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Looks like more games have been added to the sale.

Yeah they put a few more games on sale,now one of the 18 games on my wishlist(Expeditions Vikings) is on sale on GOG while 11 more that are both on my Steam and GOG wishlists are on sale only on Steam right now.
This is this supposed to be the third biggest sale after Crhistmas and Summer sales?Pathetic
:killit:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom