Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nominate AoD for a Steam award

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
http://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwardNominations/

The “Choices Matter” Award

Games are about agency, and this award is for the game that has it in spades. Maybe it’s because there are 31 ways you can breach into a villains lair. Perhaps there are dozens of potential partners for you to build a romantic future with. Or maybe you find yourself constantly saying “Where oh where should I plant those turnips”? In all three scenarios there is a common bond: the choice was always yours.
I don't think we'll win but we might get a bit more visibility out of it, so we'll greatly appreciate if you take a moment and vote.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230070/The_Age_of_Decadence/

Last edited:

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Gave you a nomination.

I was gonna go through the list and nominate some other stuff too, but half of these categories make no damn sense and the descriptions seem to be written by a teenager with ADHD that spends too much time on reddit.

Also, you'll probably lose to something retarded like Skyrim.

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
Nominated. I hope it works out!

Funny how Valve has conjured up participation incentives with their achievement badges for nominating in each category, reviewing a game, etc. They gamified their marketing research.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Fucking russian translations for nominations make no goddamn sense ugh
See this French one:
Le prix “Ah la vache ! Version 2.0”
L'académie n'a pas été assez claire dans la description de cette récompense l'année dernière. On réessaie. Ce prix est destiné à un futur jeu culte méconnu.
How can you vote for something that doesn't exist yet and that isn't in Steam catalog? Otherwise, it could fit TNW

Trashos

Arcane
We are nominating it for the "Let's all get along" award, right?
:happytrollboy:

So, like I was saying, it looks like I can't nominate AoD for more than 1 category, is that correct?

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
but half of these categories make no damn sense and the descriptions seem to be written by a teenager with ADHD that spends too much time on reddit.
I imagine some kind of nerd in late 30th, with a beard, who try to be "closer" to teenagers, talking like they are and "adapting" his mind for it. :shredder:

Fucking russian translations for nominations make no goddamn sense ugh
That's because valvetards trying to bring cultural message in it.
Few decades ago it it would be considered as mauvais ton.

Also first voted in Labor of Love or how it named.

Last edited:

Flint

Novice
Replayed AOD last month, still encountered new things even after 97 hours. Voted! :salute:

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
On the bright side AoD has had a streak of postive reviews, (22 consecutive reviews and 94% on Steam is very impressive indeed). Recently I've recommended this game again and at least one Polish gamer has bought it and what's more (s)he likes it so far. Not bad for a 2 year old game.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Voted.

I see Vince has changed his Nazi avatar/tag to a more politically correct mass murdering communist avatar.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I see Vince has changed his Nazi avatar/tag to a more politically correct mass murdering communist avatar.
I think DU did that in order to, ahem, make Vince more presentable to the audience of current year.
I figured as much. Communists killed 100 million, yet came out smelling like roses in the eyes of the politically correct crowd.

There aren't enough lampposts in the West for what needs to be done. Not by a longshot.

Saduj

Arcane
Voted. Good luck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom