Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SpellForce 3 Reforced + Soul Harvest & Fallen God standalone expansions

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Man, I wish the game was out. Want to play more!

Hobo Elf

Arcane
The more I play the more I like it. I've sunk 3 hours into the beta and I still haven't finished the mission. It's quite long and challenging. I had a lot of back and forth action going on vs the enemy team but I managed to crush them despite having inferior units (Necromancer is really powerful and great at destroying masses of weak units, which saved my bacon). I still have half the map left to explore so dunno how long I still have to go with this mission.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Probably realized you can get fired by speaking openly on the Codex :lol:
We do need a good right wing corporation.
Yeah because current corporations are all left-wing, working for the proletariat.... :roll::roll::roll:

Anyway, game looks promising and especially if bro Alienman suggests it then it has extra codex points
What comrade fantadomat means is that he needs a corporation that will no longer give office jobs to young educated left wing workers but instead give those jobs to uneducated, retarded white trash that he belongs to.

But he forgot such corporation already exists, it is called USA army. And it has a double useful purpose of removing them from the general public and some of them also get removed permanently when they meet the real right wing people that live their faith and remove heads from all the lefties (which is everyone that is not them).

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Probably realized you can get fired by speaking openly on the Codex :lol:
We do need a good right wing corporation.
Yeah because current corporations are all left-wing, working for the proletariat.... :roll::roll::roll:

Anyway, game looks promising and especially if bro Alienman suggests it then it has extra codex points
What comrade fantadomat means is that he needs a corporation that will no longer give office jobs to young educated left wing workers but instead give those jobs to uneducated, retarded white trash that he belongs to.

But he forgot such and corporation already exist, it is called USA army.
Want banananana my nigga?
RpMPbOI.gif

ArchAngel

Arcane
nigga is your boyfriend that you let pierce you ass last night. Or maybe you just left your mother's basement for first time in a year and got mugged.. of your virginity.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Finally finished the mission. Moar. I want moar. :positive:
Any further impressions?

Well, I can say that skirmish felt a bit odd compared to the single-player mission. The AI on normal was brutal as hell in the beginning. He expanded quick and assaulted me constantly, which made my own expansion difficult. But all of sudden he just stopped. Like he got stuck or his AI broke or something. He just let me expand, I even took over some sectors from him. Then all of a sudden he woke up and started to attack me again, but then it was all too late for him. Still fun, but I think the campaign will be my go to.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Finally finished the mission. Moar. I want moar. :positive:
Any further impressions?

Well, I can say that skirmish felt a bit odd compared to the single-player mission. The AI on normal was brutal as hell in the beginning. He expanded quick and assaulted me constantly, which made my own expansion difficult. But all of sudden he just stopped. Like he got stuck or his AI broke or something. He just let me expand, I even took over some sectors from him. Then all of a sudden he woke up and started to attack me again, but then it was all too late for him. Still fun, but I think the campaign will be my go to.
It could be some bug,still dev after all. It sound like the good old times in RA2 with a 4-5 coms on hard. How heavy is the game when it comes to pc power? Is your pc some powerhouse?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Not really, couple of years old now. i7 but not a modern one. 1060 GTX card. I actually think something went wrong because the game suffered from some serious slow down in the skirmish. It was me and 3 AI.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Not really, couple of years old now. i7 but not a modern one. 1060 GTX card. I actually think something went wrong because the game suffered from some serious slow down in the skirmish. It was me and 3 AI.
So my 580 gtx will have interesting times with the game,still i have faith that it will prevail. Still haven't found a game that i can't play with it.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Game is decently optimized so you should be able to play it with lowered settings. The only technical problem with the game so far are the long load times.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Game is decently optimized so you should be able to play it with lowered settings. The only technical problem with the game so far are the long load times.
Does it only load long initially or also on reloads within the same level?
Some games thankfully optimize this to only re-load things that change.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom